Author Topic: whats the funniest post ever on getbig  (Read 9743 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: whats the funniest post ever on getbig
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »
That was brianX. 

you're like a encyclopedia of the useless. ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »
Mars Not 100% sure it was mars but..

it's not that funny really but it made me laugh on my desk for awhile

Sometimes it's the context of the thread and your state of mind at the time.  For some reason I found this hilarious:

I was working as a mover for my uncle. We were moving some stuff out of a vacant apartment in Co-op City. In the bathroom the toilet was dry. It had this dried up turd in it with a tomatoe plant growing out of it

you're like a encyclopedia of the useless. ;D
Thank you dear ;D
R

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »
Sometimes it's the context of the thread and your state of mind at the time.  For some reason I found this hilarious:
Thank you dear ;D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2009, 02:39:41 PM »
Sarcasm
Mars
Showstoppa
kiwiol
SS
mass04

If these guys post something I'm probably laughing.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »
On the Y one time someone made a post making fun of Alex and at the end put; Team A23/Pegg/Cancer. I laughed for three days.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2009, 03:02:12 PM »
A Dave Czech-post for sure.
Q

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »
Quote from: jtsunami on August 09, 2008, 11:06:04 PM
Imaginary date with Rip :

I am trembling in my boots, I roll up to her place in my car, get out and have my 12 roses in one and and the other very sweaty in my pocket.  As I walk up to the door I can't help but tremble, I ring the doorbell.  She answers, oh ... my ... gosh GORGEOUS  Shocked  I can barely say a word, so I hand her my roses and we walk out the door to the car.

I open up the door for her and closes it very smoothly to not make her jump.  I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and make my way to the drivers side.  As we set off to the nicest restaurant I can find, we have some small talk about her day and how she is feeling.  We arrive at the restaurant, we have a space reserved outdoors for our date.  We sit down and the waiter comes over, I say get my the best bottle of wine you have waiter.

As we have a great dinner and even better conversation I cannot get over how beautiful she is.  We finish up and head on out after a great dinner.  As fitting, we goto the nicest jewelry store next.  I reserve the whole store just for us.  We go in and are greated by the front door man very nicely.  I say pick anything out you want.  She picks out a beautiful tennis bracelet and she puts it on.  As we walk out I can only think of kissing her at the end of the night  Huh

As I drive her back I am sweating again in my palms, what am I going to do, kiss her or will she turn her cheek.  We arrive, oh my gosh, the moment is here.  As I walk her to the door I decide I am going to go in for the kiss!  She says good night and I face towards her with holding both her hands and give her a peck on her lips, the rest is for further dates and romantic moments we have to come.  I can't wait to call her the next day, I am like a kid in a candy store, so excited!

jt

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

I am trembling in my boots, I roll up to her place in my car, get out and have my 12 roses in one and and the other very sweaty in my pocket.  As I walk up to the door I can't help but tremble, I ring the doorbell.  She answers, oh ... my ... gosh GORGEOUS  Shocked  I can barely say a word, so I hand her my roses and we walk out the door to the car.

I open up the door for her and closes it very smoothly to not make her jump.  I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and make my way to the drivers side.  As we set off to the nicest restaurant I can find, we have some small talk about her day and how she is feeling.  We arrive at the restaurant, we have a space reserved outdoors for our date.  We sit down and the waiter comes over, I say get my the best bottle of wine you have waiter.

As we have a great dinner and even better conversation I cannot get over how beautiful she is.  We finish up and head on out after a great dinner.  As fitting, we goto the nicest jewelry store next.  I reserve the whole store just for us.  We go in and are greated by the front door man very nicely.  I say pick anything out you want.  She picks out a beautiful tennis bracelet and she puts it on.  As we walk out I can only think of kissing her at the end of the night  Huh

As I drive her back I am sweating again in my palms, what am I going to do, kiss her or will she turn her cheek.  We arrive, oh my gosh, the moment is here.  As I walk her to the door I decide I am going to go in for the kiss!  She says good night and I face towards her with holding both her hands and give her a peck on her lips, the rest is for further dates and romantic moments we have to come.  I can't wait to call her the next day, I am like a kid in a candy store, so excited!

jt

eeewwhehehwehwhehwehw goosebumps of embarrassment.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »

jt

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! What a retard!
P

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »
the squadfather vs onlyme threads were very funny  :D

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 08:24:32 AM »

jt

wow jt is very romantic!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 08:24:37 AM »
i dont know if this is funniest post but defanitely the saddest  

hey--completely honest here--I dont have a company, or money or anything.  I sit in my apartment 24/7 trying to get the nerve up to off myself.  I think I am close now to having the nerve.  Realistically there is not much reason for me to go on.I contribute nothing to society.  I am actually excited to move on to either another life or just the end.  

My question to you is would it be exciting for you to know that you assisted someone in moving towards ending their own life.  If you would like, I can give you pm updates right up to the end.  Someone may as well benefit from it.  Eventually I have to succeed at it one of these times.

Im dead serious here.Im not looking for sympathy of anything, thats why I put it in pm and not on the boards.  You could get a personal pm of the last number of days of my life right up to the last second.

let me know, it might actually be interesting

I  dont care who you are, gimmick or real, I just thought it would be an opportunity for someone to follow the last days of someones life.  And since you seem so interested in me doing myself in, I thought this would be a good idea.

Let me know

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 08:27:33 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2009, 09:10:34 AM »
Sarcasm
Mars
Showstoppa
kiwiol
SS
mass04

If these guys post something I'm probably laughing.

im a big fan of your work too MOS.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2009, 09:42:32 AM »
Thank you dear ;D

Quote from: bmacsys on September 01, 2006, 10:14:25 AM
I was working as a mover for my uncle. We were moving some stuff out of a vacant apartment in Co-op City. In the bathroom the toilet was dry. It had this dried up turd in it with a tomatoe plant growing out of it
\

hahah ;D

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 09:58:31 AM »
Any Kamali meltdown or Bob Chic going after 240 would get my vote

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
most people that post here have made me laugh

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2009, 05:13:20 PM »
he is alright guy     just needs to stop licking mirza's trailer sphincter
;D
R.I.P. Michael

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »
one of the all time funniest posts i've seen is one where Bob Chick was ripping on Vince basile and said, "Vince reminds me of the type of guy who drives an unmarked white van for no reason". ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »
one of the all time funniest posts i've seen is one where Bob Chick was ripping on Vince basile and said, "Vince reminds me of the type of guy who drives an unmarked white van for no reason". ;D

;D

Keith is a lot of things, but creepy aint one of them....

Basile gives me the heebie jeebies. Kind of guy that drives a white, unmarked van for no good reason....has that look..!
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »

;D
hahahaa, i swear the other day i just thought of that out of the blue and started laughing my ass off. ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
P

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2009, 06:16:53 PM »
I swear...If Chris Hanson ever did a segment in Australia, Basile would be primetime!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
I swear...If Chris Hanson ever did a segment in Australia, Basile would be primetime!!

Lol, he is a creepy fkn dude, no doubt about it. He is like 70 years old and obsessed with a gay black dude halfway across the world. That type of obsession is not normal for someone at any age, but for an old man it's just weird.
E