Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 49827 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
 I didn't threaten to kill him, you dumb bitch. It is called metaphoric language. Do you have Asperger's Syndrome or something? I basically told him after he threatened me, that if he didn't apologize we would have a problem. You are right that I shouldn't have kicked him when he went to the ground, but remember that he took a cheap shot at me, and his attitude was dishonorable. And I did get arrested on the technicality that I went beyond what was required for self-defense, but it is him who is facing the primary charges for assault, as he was the one who used force first. And yes, you are stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahahahahahaaaaaaa, booooooooolshit. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »
 I didn't threaten to kill him, you dumb bitch. It is called metaphoric language. Do you have Asperger's Syndrome or something? I basically told him after he threatened me, that if he didn't apologize we would have a problem. You are right that I shouldn't have kicked him when he went to the ground, but remember that he took a cheap shot at me, and his attitude was dishonorable. And I did get arrested on the technicality that I went beyond what was required for self-defense, but it is him who is facing the primary charges for assault, as he was the one who used force first. And yes, you are stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

when you picked the name "suckmymuscle" were you using a metaphoric language then as well?
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »
you mean the one that had a "user" with the EXACT same username as you and admitted to loving blowjobs and getting pounded in the rear? :-X

Yes. That one. They had an user with my username who was black and lived in California. I am white and live Florida. It was a brutal self-ownage because Blutroll proved that he googles gay-related infromation, and only a homosexual would do that. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2009, 03:51:39 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Brutal wannabe tough guy. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »
when you picked the name "suckmymuscle" were you using a metaphoric language then as well?

No, when I picked that username on this board, I was being quite literal. As for the other guy on the gay board you frequent, I don't know what were his reasons. Maybe you should ask him the next time you hook up. After all, you frequent the same gay dating site.  :-*;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »
 Yes. That one. They had an user with my username who was black and lived in California. I am white and live Florida. It was a brutal self-ownage because Blutroll proved that he googles gay-related infromation, and only a homosexual would do that. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hardly my fault your name is gay and thus making it gay-related is it?
Z

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »
let's leave poor "sucky" alone for awhile, he's probably still delerious from having his rump pounded last night. :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »

So you were using google search to verify my claims of being very ruich and you typed in my username? Blutroll...Blutroll...yo u are so dumb that you can't even lie properly. You have been owned by me at least 50 times in this thread, and yet you come back for more. Since you are stupid, let me break this down for you: you are not clever enough, witty enough or kowledgeable enough to defeat me at an argument. I am simply better than you. Way better. Now spare yourself further embarassment and leave the thread. Seriously. It's time. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »
let's leave poor "sucky" alone for awhile, he's probably still delerious from having his rump pounded last night. :D
Yeah, his head bouncing off the wall so many times must have given him a splitting headache.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2009, 04:01:20 PM »
Yeah, his boyfriend's penis bouncing off his rectal walls so many times must have given him a some awful hemorhhoids.
fixed.

Mons Venus

« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2009, 04:01:49 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I thought everyone knew Bluto is gay!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »

The only pounding I remember was the one Derek Anthony gave to you a few months ago, where he exposed you for the short, fat, ageing, poor trailer park trsh loser marrying a former highway hooker and bar fly. ;D Remember? The one that made you delete your account and start all over again? I never did that. ;)Now that was a pounding you received from an actual gay guy. Oh dude, you are so owned, and so sad. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »
Great thread ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »
 The only pounding I remember was the one Derek Anthony gave to you a few months ago, where he exposed you for the short, fat, ageing, poor trailer park trsh loser marrying a former highway hooker and bar fly. ;D Remember? The one that made you delete your account and start all over again? I never did that. ;)Now that was a pounding you received from an actual gay guy. Oh dude, you are so owned, and so sad. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahaa, stick to the made up fight stories Mike Tyson, those are more interesting. ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »
Yeah, his head bouncing off the wall so many times must have given him a splitting headache.

Yeah, my head bouncing on the walls does give me a headache, but thankfully your mother always has some aspirin in her medicine cabnet and off I go back home. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2009, 04:07:40 PM »
 Yeah, my head bouncing on the walls does give me a headache, but thankfully your mother always has some aspirin in her medicine cabnet and off I go back home. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Are you saying you pay my mom to strap one on and fuck the shit out of you ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2009, 04:07:48 PM »
Z

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2009, 04:09:12 PM »
Bluto & sucky posts, the last word in losers LOL

suckmymuscle

« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »
hahahaa, stick to the made up fight stories Mike Tyson, those are more interesting. ;D

No, you actually are a short, fat, tailer park loser closing in on middle-age, and you did marry a fomer highway hooker and bar fly! :D You know, SquatFucker, my stories and the story of your life have two things in common: they are both funny, and they are both real! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2009, 04:11:34 PM »
 No, you actually are a short, fat, tailer park loser closing in on middle-age, and you did marry a fomer highway hooker and bar fly! :D You know, SquatFucker, my stories and the story of your life have two things in common: they are both funny, and they are both real! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahaa, yes, just like your 620 pound bench press, 6'5" 285 pound ripped body, German Shephard's spine broken with bare hands, too rich to work, etc. but not one picture posted. :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »
Are you saying you pay my mom to strap one on and fuck the shit out of you ???

No, I hit my head in the walls every time I am between her legs porking that fishy poocher of hers.  ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »
i think it's a little late in the game to pretend to be into women "suckmymuscle"
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »
Bluto & sucky posts, the last word in losers LOL

This coming from the 50 year-old guy who lives in a 250 square feet apartment in Harlem, has no wife, kids or job and rkouts on a Bowflex. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »
Z

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »
hahahaa, yes, just like your 620 pound bench press, 6'5" 285 pound ripped body, German Shephard's spine broken with bare hands, too rich to work, etc. but not one picture posted. :D

What dude?  Was that really his claim?  lol.