Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 49669 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
What dude?  Was that really his claim?  lol.
yep.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
Tsk.. A German Shepard is pretty much nothing.

Once suckymenscock was at a zoo and a bengal tiger broke out of its enclosure. It killed several zoo keepers before suckymensemen broke its spine with his bear hands.  :o

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »
I actually laughed out loud when I read that.  Unreal man.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2009, 04:23:05 PM »
i think it's a little late in the game to pretend to be into women "suckmymuscle"

This coming from the guy who has been exposed for trolling gay dating sites and googling gay terms. Maybe it's time for you to take your own advice, Blutroll? Who are you trying to fool? ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »
bluto and suckmymuscle the two worst names on getbig.

Hope this helps. ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2009, 04:32:13 PM »
bluto and suckmymuscle the two worst names on getbig.

Hope this helps. ;)

hows the juicing going pumpy?

Z

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
 I didn't threaten to kill him, you dumb bitch. It is called metaphoric language. Do you have Asperger's Syndrome or something? I basically told him after he threatened me, that if he didn't apologize we would have a problem. You are right that I shouldn't have kicked him when he went to the ground, but remember that he took a cheap shot at me, and his attitude was dishonorable. And I did get arrested on the technicality that I went beyond what was required for self-defense, but it is him who is facing the primary charges for assault, as he was the one who used force first. And yes, you are stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Let me quote you: "...so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him."

Now let's go back to why it's dumb to post an account of the event online while claiming you can't post the police report for "legal reasons".

If you don't think it matters, send his lawyer a link to this thread.

Idiot!

If anybody from that gym recognizes this incident, please send this thread to the poor, assaulted victim.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2009, 04:44:04 PM »
Let me quote you: "...so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him."

Now let's go back to why it's dumb to post an account of the event online while claiming you can't post the police report for "legal reasons".

Idiot!

If anybody from that gym recognizes this incident, please send this thread to the poor, assaulted victim.
nothing to recognize, it never happened.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »
Pumpy asking around about steroids on different sites, apparantely worried about hair loss  :D

Z

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2009, 04:50:38 PM »
Great thread

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »
bluto and suckmymuscle remain the two worst names on getbig. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »
bluto and suckmymuscle remain the two worst names on getbig. ;D

Why did you delete your post when you claimed you never juiced?
Z

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2009, 05:04:41 PM »
Ive said some stupid shit on getbig and made a retard of myself (self admitted), but this suckmymuscle is an absolute mess.  At least I have mental health issues to fall back on as an excuse.  This guy believes his own garbage.  Filthy rich? Lawyer? SO BIG THE COPS WERE INTIMIDATED? They are not intimidated by size, they have guns.  Whats wrong with you man?

io856

« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2009, 05:08:22 PM »
Why did you delete your post when you claimed you never juiced?
I saw it with my own eyes

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2009, 05:09:14 PM »
haha this makes me laugh, pumpster exposed as a juicer, he deleted his response, and now he's been working on his defense speech for a good 10 minutes or more  ;D
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2009, 05:09:28 PM »
  I did. I told you to meet me at Power Gym in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida, at a specific time on a specific day. You came up with some bullshit excuse that you couldn't travel. Why should I believe that you'll send me plane tickets? You are obviously full of shit that you'll fight me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahaha you're a filthy liar

you never once told me to meet you at this gym, show me this post

you always said that I should mail you the plane tickets, even though you were the one that wanted to fight me, i just thought of you as my getbig punching bag

give me your name and address right now, chicken shit :-* :-*

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »
I saw it with my own eyes

Yep... and he's been working on his response now for 15 minutes... I guess no matter how hard he thinks he cant come up with a good explanation... which explains why he deleted his previous attempt and replaced it with a duplicate post about something totally different (about me and suckmymuscles nicknames)

Dude's caught juicing and he's sweating now...  :D
Z

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »
Yep... and he's been working on his response now for 15 minutes... I guess no matter how hard he thinks he cant come up with a good explanation... which explains why he deleted his previous attempt and replaced it with a duplicate post about something totally different (about me and suckmymuscles nicknames)

Dude's caught juicing and he's sweating now...  :D

i don't believe it  >:( fvcking hypocrite has been busting my balls about exposing the fake naturals on here for months, while he claimed he was natural and a beast and he is a juicer himself.  >:(

pumpster delete your account  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2009, 07:27:24 PM »
Pumpy asking around about steroids on different sites, apparantely worried about hair loss  :D

Or losing his so-called 400 lbs. press with his BowFlex power rods.  :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »
Ive said some stupid shit on getbig and made a retard of myself (self admitted), but this suckmymuscle is an absolute mess.  At least I have mental health issues to fall back on as an excuse.  This guy believes his own garbage.  Filthy rich? Lawyer? SO BIG THE COPS WERE INTIMIDATED? They are not intimidated by size, they have guns.  Whats wrong with you man?

You need to understand that it all boils down to genetic superiority. I am genetically superior to you guys. This is why I am tall, have a very high IQ, am extremely strong and very rich - although most of my wealth is inherited and was not built by me, which indirectly show the high genetic intelligence I inherited because my parents were able to amass such wealth, and only people with high IQ can do that. I am as close to perfect as a Human Being can get. I feel sorry for you guys, because one day I am going to be the most powerful man in the World while you guys will be eating spam in your trailers smelling your fat wife's farts, snd you guys will eat my shit(literally).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2009, 12:08:14 AM »
. I feel sorry for you guys, because one day I am going to be the most powerful man in the World while you guys will be eating spam in your trailers smelling your fat wife's farts, snd you guys will eat my shit(literally).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why does it always have to be living in trailers and spam and fat chiks?  Why can't it be a 2 bedroom apartment in a semi safe demographic with a girl that has average looks while and eat a candybar?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2009, 12:10:54 AM »

Your low intelligence leaves me aghast and appalled. You just quoted that even after I explained to you that I was using hyperbolically metaphoric language. Incredible. Your stupidity actually amuzes me. Keep posting so I can continue to own your dumb ass. :D

Idiot!

If anybody from that gym recognizes this incident, please send this thread to the poor, assaulted victim.[/b

It is not relevant for legal reasons because I am telling an anecdote at an internet message board. If the cops try to use it as evidence, I can claim that I am reporting something that happened to me at another occasion, and they can't prove otherwise. Furthermore, my report here clearly indicates that he assulated me first, meaning that even if the judge accepted it as evidence - which he won't - the evidence would favor me, as my report indicates that I was civil and he started the aggressio. As for the assaulted victim, you stupid bitch, he attacked me first even though I didn't touch him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2009, 12:12:13 AM »
  You need to understand that it all boils down to genetic superiority. I am genetically superior to you guys. This is why I am tall, have a very high IQ, am extremely strong and very rich - although most of my wealth is inherited and was not built by me, which indirectly show the high genetic intelligence I inherited because my parents were able to amass such wealth, and only people with high IQ can do that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
incorrect

Also is this a gimmick account?

sure is sounding like one...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »
 Your low intelligence leaves me aghast and appalled. You just quoted that even after I explained to you that I was using hyperbolically metaphoric language. Incredible. Your stupidity actually amuzes me. Keep posting so I can continue to own your dumb ass. :D

]

It is not relevant for legal reasons because I am telling an anecdote at an internet message board. If the cops try to use it as evidence, I can claim that I am reporting something that happened to me at another occasion, and they can't prove otherwise. Furthermore, my report here clearly indicates that he assulated me first, meaning that even if the judge accepted it as evidence - which he won't - the evidence would favor me, as my report indicates that I was civil and he started the aggressio. As for the assaulted victim, you stupid bitch, he attacked me first even though I didn't touch him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Weren't you exposed as being a pole smoker?
No doubt about it...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2009, 12:14:48 AM »
Suck my muscle their is a woman at my gym who likes to hog the donkey calve raise.  How much to "take care" of her?