Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 331407 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #625 on: April 08, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »
Not at all.

I was born in 1965.  I got my SSN when i was 15 or 16.  From what i understand, it wasn't something parents did until the tax code required dependents to have SSN which i do not know when that happened.  It had to happen sometime before 1988 because my daughter was issued one.

With some good research you be able to find that out.  I'll will look too.

Now back to my question:

Do you know where he applied for the SSN from?

Lets assume you are correct.  In 1977 he would be 16.   Why was he in CT at that time?   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #626 on: April 08, 2011, 01:21:27 PM »

Lets assume you are correct.  In 1977 he would be 16.   Why was he in CT at that time?    

He wasn't there,  I have already shown that the 042 is not indicative of a state as per the US governemnt,

now,  

Do you know where he applied for his SSN from?

PS: I am correct about the SSN being issued that way beck then.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: April 08, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
He wasn't there,  I have already shown that the 042 is not indicative of a state as per the US governemnt,

now, 

Do you know where he applied for his SSN from?

Yes it is!   042 is from people born in CT.   When I give my  "127" number everyone knows I am from the Bronx.    This is another Obama scam.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: April 08, 2011, 01:25:57 PM »
Update From Meeting At The Trump Tower Regarding Obama's Usurpation of the Presidency...
Obama Release Your Records ^ | April 08, 2011 | Obama Release Your Records

I just got word of the details from today's meeting with Donald Trump and several people involved in the "birther" movement. Gary from Give Us Liberty has provided a quick summary of what went on at the meeting...

We just heard from our fellow patriot who attended the Trump meeting. "IT COULD NOT HAVE GONE BETTER!" Trump was fully engaged and asked questions. On issues that he was unclear he asked the various members of the Arizona delegation to do get the information and documentation to him as soon as possible. The meeting lasted 30 minutes.

There were many media out in the hallway. The media were not allowed in the meeting which was attended by Trump and his Assistant Michael Cohen and the three members of the Arizona delegation. Trump indicated that he fully supports the Arizona eligibility legislation and he pledged a visit to Arizona very soon!

Trump gave every indication that he moving forward with his investigation re: "Obama".

(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords. blogspot.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: April 08, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
Yes it is!   042 is from people born in CT.   When I give my  "127" number everyone knows I am from the Bronx.    This is another Obama scam.   

So basically 33333, you don't know where he applied from.

Look buddy, just let go of your emotional hate for a few minutes. 

and remember this:

Area Number

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: April 08, 2011, 01:28:07 PM »
Attendee at Trump Meeting: “It Couldn’t Have Gone Any Better” (re: Obama & natural born Citizen's)
www.thepostemail.com ^ | 4/8/2011 | Sharon Rondeau

"Attendee at Trump Meeting: “It Couldn’t Have Gone Any Better”

A citizen reporter for The Post & Email.. said that the source reported that “It couldn’t have gone any better.”

Reporter: Trump gave them > 30 minutes. WorldNetDaily had been patched in somehow and apparently had been privy to what was going on. Also, there were a lot of media outside ..

Reporter: Rep. Carl Seel, Jeff, & Kelly, who represented a tea party group. ..Trump didn’t seem to know about the “natural born Citizen” issue at all. He gave Jeff homework by saying, “I want to know everything about ‘natural born Citizen,’ and I want to know about these reports from Kenya when members of the Kenyan Parliament had talked about Obama having been born there.”

Reporter: .. He has made a pledge that he will to to Arizona in the summer. He fully supports the Arizona eligibility bill..I was told that the primary topics of the meeting were the Arizona eligibility bill and Obama’s eligibility.

There was no follow-up meeting scheduled. When they came out of the meeting, Rep. Carl Seel spoke to the press. However, Jeff was assured that some “good stuff” was shared with the press. As they were leaving, Theresa Cao said something to Jeff, who was trying to figure out who she was. He asked her, “Are you Theresa Cao?” and she said, “Yes, I am.”

The Post & Email: Did you say that Arizona Governor Jan Brewer was invited but was unable to go?

Reporter: .. We were informed and believe that Gov. Brewer was unable to attend.

Trump was engaged, asked questions and asked people to get information for him. He clearly showed that he wants to know more..."

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostemail.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: April 08, 2011, 01:28:31 PM »
so now are you ready to find out this happened or what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: April 08, 2011, 01:28:57 PM »
So basically 33333, you don't know where he applied from.

Look buddy, just let go of your emotional hate for a few minutes.  

and remember this:

Area Number

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

::)   There is no one else in HA even with an 042 nomber!  Yeah - Barry is the one exception - got it.

His SS is a fake - everyone gets a SS at or near birth.  Mine starts with 127 and shows clearly I was born in the Bronx, NY.   Investigators have looke at this and it is clearly a sham by obama.             

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: April 08, 2011, 01:29:11 PM »
Or are you just back to your cut and paste cowardly bull shit?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: April 08, 2011, 01:29:57 PM »

::)

chill man,  its part of the story,  and that's from the US government

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: April 08, 2011, 01:30:45 PM »
I promise this is great stuff,  but you can't have a cut and paste meltdown, ok?

Do you know where he applied for his SSN number from?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #636 on: April 08, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »

Now back to my question:

Do you know where he applied for the SSN from?

O.K.  The suspense is killing me.   :)  Where did he apply from?  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: April 08, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
You love this BEach  I am telling you, you love it!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: April 08, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »

No - by his own statements he never stepped foot into the 48 states until he wa 18 y/o for college at occidental.  how could he have possibly applied for a SS from CT at 16 y/o?   This should be good.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: April 08, 2011, 01:33:41 PM »

No - I will update this thread like I do others with articles s they appear.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: April 08, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »
No - by his own statements he never stepped foot into the 48 states until he wa 18 y/o for college at occidental.  how could he have possibly applied for a SS from CT at 16 y/o?   This should be good.    

i never said he applied from Conn.

He apply from:  Beretania Street where he lived in Hawaii prior to getting a job at basken robbins

do you know what zip code it was then?   96814

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: April 08, 2011, 01:35:44 PM »
No - I will update this thread like I do others with articles s they appear.   

Calm down 33333.   Look at my post and comment.... 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: April 08, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »
i never said he applied from Conn.

He apply from:  Beretania Street where he lived in Hawaii prior to getting a job at basken robbins

do you know what zip code it was then?   96814

ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!   and what SS # di he use in filling out the app for employment?   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: April 08, 2011, 01:36:53 PM »

ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!   and what SS # di he use in filling out the app for employment?   

Key word here is "prior"

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: April 08, 2011, 01:44:23 PM »
Before I lower the boom, let's review and add:

1.  SSN's, by the admission of the http://www.ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html does not issue numbers based on "area numbers" the first 3 digits of a SSN: 

Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

2.  Obama did live in Hawaii and attended school there form 5th grade until graduating in 1979.  http://archives.starbulletin.com/2004/03/21/news/story4.html

3.  He applied for an SSN in 1977 PRIOR to getting a job at baskins robbins.

4.  The zip form the address he applied form was:  96814

5.  People applied via hand written mail back then.

Ready for number "6" or is it that it doesn't matter because you right and i am wrong and Obama is a Marxist devil destroying the country blah blah blah?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: April 08, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
Key word here is "prior"

yeah  - and when he went to apply for a SS number at 16 y/o what docs did he present?   The unsigned, no doc, no hospital, no date, no time, 2007 Colb?   Ha ha ha ha ha Lol!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: April 08, 2011, 01:45:35 PM »

1.  SSN's, by the admission of the http://www.ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html does not issue numbers based on "area numbers" the first 3 digits of a SSN: 

2.  Obama did live in Hawaii and attended school there form 5th grade until graduating in 1979.  http://archives.starbulletin.com/2004/03/21/news/story4.html

Ready for number "6" or is it that it doesn't matter because you right and i am wrong and Obama is a Marxist devil destroying the country blah blah blah?

Bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: April 08, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »

Utter bullshit because the overwhelming nuimber of people with 042 are from CT and there are no people from HA eith that number rom 1961.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #648 on: April 08, 2011, 01:46:23 PM »

Doh.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: April 08, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
yeah  - and when he went to apply for a SS number at 16 y/o what docs did he present?   The unsigned, no doc, no hospital, no date, no time, 2007 Colb?   Ha ha ha ha ha Lol!!!!!

Its too bad.  You are a pretty smart guy, but your hatred has compromised your objectivity.  If we don't have that what do we have?