Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 331712 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #700 on: April 08, 2011, 03:11:21 PM »
well - I guess its also about the whole media created image of obama as being false since he came out of nowhere and was sold to the public based on nothing and people trying to now figure out where everything was wrong and how far badly they were duped.  

You don't remember this guy opening the DNC in 2004?  They were talking about him being pres. some day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #701 on: April 08, 2011, 03:15:13 PM »
You don't remember this guy opening the DNC in 2004?  They were talking about him being pres. some day.

Sorry - someone giving a 18 minute speech is total bullshit.   

Again - just we dont lose sight. 

________________________ ________________________ ________

OBAMA RECORDS NOT RELASED: 

Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: April 08, 2011, 03:18:53 PM »
Yep. I know.

But as stated earlier there's nothing to the conn ssn thing and it only supports the BC thing.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: April 08, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »
well - I guess its also about the whole media created image of obama as being false since he came out of nowhere and was sold to the public based on nothing and people trying to now figure out where everything was wrong and how far badly they were duped.  

Obama sold himself to the public due to his effectiive campaign and Hillary's inept campaign...the media had nothing to do with it..Hillary thought she had the nomination locked up after super tuesday and didn't go all out...Obama kept pressing on and won something like 13 primaries and caucauses in a row...thats why he won....give the guy credit for outworking Hillary..Geeeezzzzzz

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: April 08, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
Obama sold himself to the public due to his effectiive campaign and Hillary's inept campaign...the media had nothing to do with it..Hillary thought she had the nomination locked up after super tuesday and didn't go all out...Obama kept pressing on and won something like 13 primaries and caucauses in a row...thats why he won....give the guy credit for outworking Hillary..Geeeezzzzzz

Absolutely not.   I will give him credit for being a great liar and guilting whites into votng for him.  ill give him that for sure.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: April 08, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »
Obama's aunt furious Trump questions his birthplace
Sunbeam Television Corp - WHDH-TV ^ | April 8, 2011

BOSTON -- Donald Trump created controversy, questioning whether President Barack Obama was born in this country. Now the President's aunt is saying Trump is insulting her family.

“He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii,”” said Zeituni Onyango.

(Excerpt) Read more at 1.whdh.com ...

________________________ ________________________ __

She probaby is afraid of getting kicked off welfare and out of public housing. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: April 09, 2011, 01:52:04 PM »
Absolutely not.   I will give him credit for being a great liar and guilting whites into votng for him.  ill give him that for sure.   

well..this shows that you are essentially crazy and like arguing with yourself..what else is new..you won't acknowledge reality

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: April 09, 2011, 02:45:02 PM »
Obama was pretty slick with his campaign, he came out of nowhere and toppled Hillary with his community organizing skills.....  Wasn't you 333333 who compared him to Stalin because Stalin was a community Organizer too? Lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: April 09, 2011, 02:53:05 PM »
Among many others I'm sure. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #709 on: April 10, 2011, 10:31:49 AM »
Trump talks birthers, White House adviser predicts his failure
By: CNN Associate Producer Gabriella Schwarz

Washington (CNN) - Real estate mogul Donald Trump kept up his birther blasts Sunday, while one White House adviser hoped his stock continues to rise.

Appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Trump called the situation surrounding President Obama’s birth certificate “very strange,” lamenting the negative connotation attached to “birthers.”

“The fact is nobody has any information. And his people in the United States don’t even know which hospital. His relatives don’t even know which hospital he was born in,” Trump told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley. “It’s a very strange situation, that’s all I can tell you. And you know, it’s a very sad thing because the people, the birthers, they got labeled and they got labeled so negatively and even the word birther is a negative word.”

In 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of the certificate, saying the serial number was blacked out for concern over Hawaiian procedure. Since then, many news organizations and the Annenberg Fact Check Project saw the original with the serial number, an embossed seal and a stamped signature.

But that remains insufficient for the “Celebrity Apprentice” star who again said: “Why doesn’t he show is birth certificate,” before insisting he’d rather talk about other issues facing the United States.
“I don’t like to talk about this issue too much, because I really would rather talk about China, I would really rather talk about what OPEC is doing to destroy us, I would really rather talk about other things,” Trump said.

While the potential 2012 presidential contender continues to make the television rounds with his new mantra, White House senior adviser David Plouffe dismissed Trump’s rhetoric, saying it would not impact the overall 2012 race for the White House.

“There may be a small part of the country that believes these things, but mainstream America thinks it’s a sideshow,” Plouffe said on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday. “That’s not leadership, that’s a kind of a sideshow behavior.”

Plouffe also predicted a negative future for Trump in the presidential field.

“I saw Donald Trump kind of rising in the polls. Given his behavior, and the spectacle of the last couple weeks, I hope he keeps on rising,” Plouffe said. “There is zero chance that Donald Trump would ever be hired by the American people to do this job.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/10/trump-talks-birthers-white-house-adviser-predicts-his-failure/#more-153746

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: April 10, 2011, 11:51:50 AM »
I think this Birther thing is going to fizzle out.  Just looking at it deeper myself, it's very unlikely he wasn't born here.  Especially considering that he applied for his SSN in 1977.  Begging the question:  What birth certificate was shown then? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: April 10, 2011, 12:19:20 PM »
That won't make it fade at all.  That will make the story snowball.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: April 10, 2011, 12:22:50 PM »
That won't make it fade at all.  That will make the story snowball.
I am just thinking it will fizzle out in relevance.  There will always be people who think he wasn't born here.  It's always that way with things like this.   I would like them to push it at the debates though, but as others have commented, it could be disastrous. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: April 10, 2011, 12:28:33 PM »
Where he was born is but one isse.  There is also the fake ss numbers, the aliases, the passports he used, the phoney name changes, the missing years in new york no one can piece together, the enigma as to how he got into harvard law, etc.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: April 10, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »
Where he was born is but one isse.  There is also the fake ss numbers, the aliases, the passports he used, the phoney name changes, the missing years in new york no one can piece together, the enigma as to how he got into harvard law, etc.

Don't you think the FBI would have been all over this???..get off it already...Obama was thoroughly screened before he could run for office....you act as if a guy could come here on a raft and register to run for office.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: April 10, 2011, 12:55:28 PM »
Yawn.  Even david poof is scared of this issue.  I have some good stuff on bamas fake ss numbers ill post later. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: April 10, 2011, 01:04:12 PM »
Where he was born is but one isse.  There is also the fake ss numbers, the aliases, the passports he used, the phoney name changes, the missing years in new york no one can piece together, the enigma as to how he got into harvard law, etc.
It's the main issue.  With out it the movement would be dead.

Likely all those other things you just listed are probably reasonably explainable.  But I don't know I'd have to research them.  Just my assumption based on the 042 thing.

I think maybe quite a lot of people who are in the movement haven't done Much real research.  I mean look at you for example:

You didn't know when Obama first applied for a SSN.

You didn't know where he applied from.

You didn't know that SSN numbers were NOT issued at birth

You didn't know that the "area number" on a SSN wasn't 100% indicative of which state he was born.

It's as if, you just got totally sucked in by the overly opinionated articles and over dramatic you tube vids and let your hate cloud your sensibilities.

I would have thought you'd at least have looked into those important facts before you launched your crusade.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: April 10, 2011, 01:55:59 PM »
Ill post the stuff later on the ss number and you can then decide.  I'm on a blackberry.  Needless to say there is no one else on recors w an 042 ss number from hawaii.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #718 on: April 10, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »
Palin gives Trump some verbal support on birther issue
By: CNN Associate Producer Gabriella Schwarz

(CNN) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin supported Donald Trump's decision to hire investigators to examine President Barack Obama's birth, but stopped short of embracing the birther wave.

"I appreciate that the Donald wants to spend his resources in getting to the bottom of something that so interests him and many Americans. You know, more power to him," Palin said Saturday on Fox News. "He's not just throwing stones from the sidelines, he's digging in, he's paying for researchers."

Trump's media rampage over the president's birthplace continued Sunday in an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," where he once again implored the president to produce his birth certificate. Thursday on NBC, the real estate mogul said he sent a team of investigators to Hawaii.

In 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of the certificate, saying the serial number was blacked out for concern over Hawaiian procedure. Since then, many news organizations and the Annenberg Fact Check Project saw the original with the serial number, an embossed seal and a stamped signature.

But when asked about her views on the issue, Palin said she thinks the president was born in Hawaii.

"Well, you know, I think that he was born in Hawaii because there was a birth announcement put in the newspaper," Palin said. "But obviously if there's something there that the president doesn't want people to see on that birth certificate that he's going to great lengths to make sure it isn't shown. And that's kind of perplexing for a lot of people."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/10/palin-gives-trump-some-verbal-support-on-birther-issue/#more-153766

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: April 10, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »
Again - what hospital and what doctor? 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: April 10, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
Don't you think the FBI would have been all over this???..get off it already...Obama was thoroughly screened before he could run for office....you act as if a guy could come here on a raft and register to run for office.....

No doubt, you should see the form you have to fill out for a clearance.  The government goes so far up your ass you may as well be married.  I'd imagine someone sneaks in from time to time, but it's highly unlikely...even more unlikely for the POTUS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: April 10, 2011, 02:58:16 PM »
For elective office you never have to go through the same gut wrenmching bio review.  Again - this whole issue would go away tommow if he simply released his records.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: April 10, 2011, 03:11:23 PM »
For elective office you never have to go through the same gut wrenmching bio review.  Again - this whole issue would go away tommow if he simply released his records.

Never heard of that and I doubt it's true.

And it won't go away.  They'll claim it's a fake, argue the date and time are impossible, etc, etc.

I know it's your hatred of Obama that's driving this but it's time to just let it go or pony up some real evidence.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: April 10, 2011, 03:14:10 PM »
Yawn.  Even david poof is scared of this issue.  I have some good stuff on bamas fake ss numbers ill post later. 

please...no more right wing blogger stuff..legitimate news organizations please

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: April 10, 2011, 03:24:29 PM »
Yes I hate obama.  No doubt.  However there are tons of mysteries he is covering up for unknown reasons.