Author Topic: PICS WHEN YOU WERE TEENS.  (Read 38319 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PICS WHEN YOU WERE TEENS.
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2006, 03:52:03 PM »
lol o rite lmao im slow as hell, she is fit lol

only playin wi ya u r big, just keeps the place lively lol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2006, 03:55:39 PM »
Jezebelle if you need a real man contact me darling  :-*
just push some weight!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2006, 03:56:46 PM »
hahah yah. I was just messing with you.

Jezebelle= True Adonis` girlfriend.

True, you lucky bastard!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2006, 04:09:10 PM »
You need to put on some size.  Your girl can`t be bigger than you.

lol believe you me babe... there is more than enough size there! :P
just push some weight!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2006, 04:42:09 PM »
Jezebelle if you need a real man contact me darling  :-*

Jezebelle is True Adonis, posting for his girlfriend.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2006, 07:02:55 PM »
Jezebelle is True Adonis, posting for his girlfriend.

YIP
Zack

No.
I Love The True Adon

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2006, 11:43:22 PM »
And here's me right after mine: ;D

Shawn, I don't think any 21 year old will ever come close to what you presented that year!

Including Dorian and Flex Wheeler!   That single pic (in FLEX  ...or .... M&F ?) really inspired me as a teenager!

Thanks for the memories!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2006, 11:46:38 PM »
No teen pics but here's me right after my 21st b-day

Keith, you look frigging awesome here!  And the late Joe took that pic!  I miss him!  A truly good soul!

Adonis and Stavios look damn good too!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2006, 02:06:31 AM »
Keith, you look frigging awesome here!  And the late Joe took that pic!  I miss him!  A truly good soul!

Monster 15" arms

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2006, 04:08:31 AM »
What are you doing talking to furniture.  they probably thought you were crazy.

LMFAO....That is funny ONLYME..ANYWAY CANDIDATE2025...Grow up kid.You are just a  kid that needs to listen to some of these guys on this board who have been around awhile,they can help you.All you have been doing is brag'n about yourself.A lot of these guys on here have been training longer than you have been alive...just think about that for a second. Right now you are a Testosterone machine!!!Your body is producing more natural test now than it ever will.If you will listen more and talk less,you could learn something.Take advice,not give it,and take advantage of the knowlege that some of these guys have.You can put on a lot of muscle if you do things right.You are at an advantage to the older natural guys...many of us had to learn on our own..even though these boards have a lot of bull sh*tters on them and a lot of clowning around,there are still many dudes  that know what they are talking about...you should figure out who they are and take their advice.If you are as much of a monster as you let on... ::)...just think how much better you would be if you actually knew what you were doing. :)

p.s. Damn True Adonis...you were definately a big dude then..shit I think you look bigger than in recent pics,but could just be the photos.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2006, 09:03:36 AM »

Actually, Joe took a picture of.....Joe

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »

Thanks, but that's me!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2006, 01:01:02 PM »
LMFAO....That is funny ONLYME..ANYWAY CANDIDATE2025...Grow up kid.You are just a  kid that needs to listen to some of these guys on this board who have been around awhile,they can help you.All you have been doing is brag'n about yourself.A lot of these guys on here have been training longer than you have been alive...just think about that for a second. Right now you are a Testosterone machine!!!Your body is producing more natural test now than it ever will.If you will listen more and talk less,you could learn something.Take advice,not give it,and take advantage of the knowlege that some of these guys have.You can put on a lot of muscle if you do things right.You are at an advantage to the older natural guys...many of us had to learn on our own..even though these boards have a lot of bull sh*tters on them and a lot of clowning around,there are still many dudes  that know what they are talking about...you should figure out who they are and take their advice.If you are as much of a monster as you let on... ::)...just think how much better you would be if you actually knew what you were doing. :)

p.s. Damn True Adonis...you were definately a big dude then..shit I think you look bigger than in recent pics,but could just be the photos.
i know what im doing...and i do listen to the guys on here.  and i have never talked trash or bragged to anyone...i have simply stated some of my stats, or what ive seen, aftre being attacked. its that simple.   but thnks for taking time out of your day to write me some advice, i do appreciate it.

and i am a s big as i let on, lol...because i hhave not lied about my stats at all. but in all honety, i dont think im very big at all...i just think most of these guys on here are small.   (exaample...true adonis)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2006, 01:01:51 PM »
Thanks, but that's me!

Sorry Joe!  It was late when i typed that!  I thought I read Keith but mad props to you in that pic!  Are you still competing?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2006, 03:11:36 PM »
Sorry Joe!  It was late when i typed that!  I thought I read Keith but mad props to you in that pic!  Are you still competing?

Thanks Grant. I haven't competed since the 91' Nationals, I've thought about doing it again but the industry has got so bad the idea of competeing again is a off.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »
Thanks Grant. I haven't competed since the 91' Nationals, I've thought about doing it again but the industry has got so bad the idea of competeing again is a off.

Giving a peep & fluff show is not your sort of thing?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2006, 04:24:33 PM »
i know what im doing...and i do listen to the guys on here.  and i have never talked trash or bragged to anyone...i have simply stated some of my stats, or what ive seen, aftre being attacked. its that simple.   but thnks for taking time out of your day to write me some advice, i do appreciate it.

and i am a s big as i let on, lol...because i hhave not lied about my stats at all. but in all honety, i dont think im very big at all...i just think most of these guys on here are small.   (exaample...true adonis)
I guess what I typed may have "came out wrong" if you will. I didn't necesarily mean that you DIDN'T know what you were doing,as in saying you were stupid or anything.I only ment that you could learn a great deal from the experiences of others,who have been doing this for a long time. At your age you should be able to grow like a weed if you train properly and EAT EAT EAT.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2006, 06:23:30 PM »
I guess what I typed may have "came out wrong" if you will. I didn't necesarily mean that you DIDN'T know what you were doing,as in saying you were stupid or anything.I only ment that you could learn a great deal from the experiences of others,who have been doing this for a long time. At your age you should be able to grow like a weed if you train properly and EAT EAT EAT.
yep. thamkas agin..and trust me on that one...i EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more! lol.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »
yep. thamkas agin..and trust me on that one...i EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more! lol.
dick doesn't count as food.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2006, 07:24:13 PM »
dick doesn't count as food.
oh really? darn. guess i have to cut that out of my diet then. ::) ::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2007, 05:18:02 PM »
has anybody ever told you that you look like a retarded Ken Wahl, Jimmy?

As empty as paradise

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2007, 02:05:07 PM »
Me at 18 before my first show ....my " diet " was 4 times a day french fries plus chicked drums...all deep fried :))

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2007, 02:14:32 PM »
Me at 18 before my first show ....my " diet " was 4 times a day french fries plus chicked drums...all deep fried :))
why would you diet like that?

Or is it the excessive cheating with peanut butter and cum sandwiches that gets ya?  :D
follow the arrows

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2007, 02:33:16 PM »
why would you diet like that?

Or is it the excessive cheating with peanut butter and cum sandwiches that gets ya?  :D
the idea was that i did not diet...

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
sorry! no pics of me when i was a teenager! ( i looked too puny anyway!)  ;D