Author Topic: Pre-season Raiders vs 49ers..  (Read 3210 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Pre-season Raiders vs 49ers..
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »
The game was meaningless exhibition game, but that didn't spot these worthless piles of shits  

http://www.ksee24.com/sports/Three-People-Injured-at-Raiders-49ers-Game-Remain-Hospitalized-128196218.html

Two of the men are in serious and potentially life-threatening condition.

Digital Daily – subscribe to our daily newsletter

Two men were shot after the game and one was beaten during the game. As of Monday morning, police said they had not arrested anyone related to the attacks and none of the victims have been indentified.

-- A 26-year-old San Rafael man remained hospitalized in serious to life-threatening condition after being assaulted and knocked unconscious in a men's restroom.

-- A 24-year-old man, who reportedly was wearing a "F--- the Niners" T-shirt, remained hospitalized in serious to life-threatening condition after being shot several times in the stomach.

-- A 20-year-old man was treated for wounds in a separate shooting. Police say this man is likely not going to die.

A spokesman with the San Francisco Police Department said there is a "person of interest" in one of the shootings that detectives are trying to track down.

The mayors of both cities of Oakland and San Francisco jointly called for an end to acts of violence at sporting events.

The attacks come about five months after San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten by two men in Los Angeles Dodgers gear outside Dodger Stadium after the archrivals season opener March 31. Two suspects have been charged in the case.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Pre-season Raiders vs 49ers..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »
Meaningless PRE-SEASON games... Not worth dying over... Nor risking decades/life in prison for murder!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
why cant people live a falcon peaceful lifestyle of only xbox and hoes and the history channel
A

newmom

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »
Meaningless PRE-SEASON games... Not worth dying over... Nor risking decades/life in prison for murder!

yea well you could of said that last night when chargers beat my cowboys..UGH

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 08:11:54 PM »
bay area nig gaz dont play

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »

LMAO. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 08:22:39 PM »
Guys,

Both of your teams suck.  It's like dog shit and cat shit fighting it out over who stinks worse.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
Guys,

Both of your teams suck.  It's like dog shit and cat shit fighting it out over who stinks worse.
u wouldnt say that at the game tho   :-*

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 08:26:54 PM »
yea well you could of said that last night when chargers beat my cowboys..UGH
thats b/c the cowgirls blow...;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:34 PM »
i go to a lot of Jets games and thought things were screwed yup.  yikes! 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »
Its just a fucking game!  What the fuck is wrong with people!

8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 08:28:23 PM »
Guys,

Both of your teams suck.  It's like dog shit and cat shit fighting it out over who stinks worse.
"Shampoo is better, NO conditioner is better"

u wouldnt say that at the game tho   :-*
and you wouldnt go to any other teams stadium and say that about their team either...::)

fact of the matter is both teams do suck...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »
u wouldnt say that at the game tho   :-*

hahahah can't carry a gun legally in california.  i dont travel to states where repub governot disarm the populace.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 08:37:05 PM »

and you wouldnt go to any other teams stadium and say that about their team either...::)

fact of the matter is both teams do suck...
actually when i was 14 years old i went to a game in fenway , they were playing the orioles, i wore my oakland a's jersey and was loudly rooting for baltimore cuz they had miguel tejada on the team and he had been an athletic for the past decade or so.

id be much less inclined to do that at a raider game. i had one confrontation in fenway and it was some drunk dude who yelled "shut the fuck up and go back to oakland". i turned around and told him id murder him.  he shut up  ;D  in oakland i probably would have had my head stomped in for cheering for the other team, and if i would have made such a stupid remark as that i would murder someone, i most definitely would have at the least been stabbed, 14 years old or not.

yea, niners and raiders arent gonna be in the playoffs anytime soon.. not really a sports fan so i dont care. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »
actually when i was 14 years old i went to a game in fenway , they were playing the orioles, i wore my oakland a's jersey and was loudly rooting for baltimore cuz they had miguel tejada on the team and he had been an athletic for the past decade or so.

id be much less inclined to do that at a raider game. i had one confrontation in fenway and it was some drunk dude who yelled "shut the fuck up and go back to oakland". i turned around and told him id murder him.  he shut up  ;D  in oakland i probably would have had my head stomped in for cheering for the other team, and if i would have made such a stupid remark as that i would murder someone, i most definitely would have at the least been stabbed, 14 years old or not.

yea, niners and raiders arent gonna be in the playoffs anytime soon.. not really a sports fan so i dont care. 

LOL you were 14 kid...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 09:50:10 PM »
LOL you were 14 kid...
id still talk shit on a home team.. just not at a raider game  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
The game was meaningless exhibition game, but that didn't spot these worthless piles of shits  

http://www.ksee24.com/sports/Three-People-Injured-at-Raiders-49ers-Game-Remain-Hospitalized-128196218.html

Two of the men are in serious and potentially life-threatening condition.

Digital Daily – subscribe to our daily newsletter

Two men were shot after the game and one was beaten during the game. As of Monday morning, police said they had not arrested anyone related to the attacks and none of the victims have been indentified.

-- A 26-year-old San Rafael man remained hospitalized in serious to life-threatening condition after being assaulted and knocked unconscious in a men's restroom.

-- A 24-year-old man, who reportedly was wearing a "F--- the Niners" T-shirt, remained hospitalized in serious to life-threatening condition after being shot several times in the stomach.

-- A 20-year-old man was treated for wounds in a separate shooting. Police say this man is likely not going to die.

A spokesman with the San Francisco Police Department said there is a "person of interest" in one of the shootings that detectives are trying to track down.

The mayors of both cities of Oakland and San Francisco jointly called for an end to acts of violence at sporting events.

The attacks come about five months after San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten by two men in Los Angeles Dodgers gear outside Dodger Stadium after the archrivals season opener March 31. Two suspects have been charged in the case.

And the parents holding their kids watching the fight.......just another reason why No. Cal sucks along with LA.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
And the parents holding their kids watching the fight.......just another reason why No. Cal sucks along with LA.
That is a very small part of the population up here.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 10:35:06 PM »
why cant people live a falcon peaceful lifestyle of only xbox and hoes and the history channel

Because 99.99999% of people are PATHETIC and wanna show everyone how tough they are.

newmom

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 04:07:06 AM »