Author Topic: Evolution breaks two laws of science, disproving theory by science itself.....  (Read 20229 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V

1.Absolutely ZERO evidence of a global flood.

2.The earth is over 4 BILLION years old. "Carbon dating"? You moron..Carbon dating isn't used to determine the age of the earth. It's only used on carbon based life forms and only works up to 50,000 years. Other forms of radiometric dating are used to determine the age of the earth.

3.The earths matter could of existed before "God formed it"? Really? Explain why we find that the deeper we go the general age of the layers is older?
Explain why fossils are ordered in LAYERS from oldest(deepest) to newest(nearest). Explain why,If there was some massive flood did the fossils form into layers relative to the age they lifed on earth?  ::)

4.Suddenly burrying me in dirt a million years old would not make anyone believe I was 1 million years old. Many things happen to dislodge fossils from their resting place and put them deeper in the strata. This however is irrelevant and scientists can determine when this happens.

5.Will never find transitional fossils?

Here is a short list of transitionals from reptiles to mammals.

Paleothyris
Protoclepsydrops haplous
Clepsydrops
Archaeothyris
Varanops
Haptodus
Dimetrodon
Sphenacodon
Procynosuchus
Dvinia also Permocynodon
Cynognathus
Probelesodon
Probainognathus
Exaeretodon

No Transitionals? Scientists just reciently found a missing link that was all over the news. It's a link between fish and mammals called "Tiktaaluk".

Just reciently also scientits found Australopithecus fossils in Ethopia. These are human ancestors which aren't human.

Here in bold is why i dont respond to johnny.    It is the first sentance and hes insulting.   I didnt bother to read the rest of his shit.       Fricken blowhole.

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
When did I say that?  I don't study it because I don't have time.  Just because I don't believe in something doesn't mean I don't study it.....

When you SEE a god, you will believe.  When I see life come from non-living goo I will believe.

O man non living goo that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life hahahah  o yea heres a thought lets believe in a god OK and this god will be hung on a cross and rise from the dead and cure whores from there sins and cure the blind and heal lepers year that seems logical and far fetched narrrr seems believable OK so thats what were going to do but wait if any one ever says life comes from "goo" as you some smartly put it the must be NUTS loll o man I just never get enough of this tripe
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Butterbean

• Getbig V
OK God created the Universe. Who created God? Since everything complex cannot just be there by itself God itself is complex so must be created by someone.

No one "created" God.  He is the Alpha and Omega.  The beginning and the end.

BTW, why does snatch_clean/beyond genetics keep nuking his accounts?  I mean, I know why he nuked the first one and I must say I can respect why he did it.  But I'm not sure why he nuked the 2nd one.....unless it was a repeat of the first reason.   ???
R

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Apollo has all the arguments.

Yet, the Christians refuses to even consider them.

I'd say the approach he uses is slightly skewed.

Going back to the basic: Whether God is exists or not is for the Christians to prove.

The burden of proof is on them. Until there can be evidence presented on the existence of a God, there is no God.

To have a theory based on a Supreme Being, we first need to know that there is such a thing.

Apollo needs to put the burden of proof on the creationists IMO.

Having a non-secular society, like in Iran or in Saudi Arabia, is not very tempting to me.

But that's in essence what lobbyists who wants Creation Theory teached in schools are proposing.

Just the Christian version of it.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ndavisjr

• Getbig I
I am glad to see that evolution has been solved. the missing links have obviously been hiding in the basement of a poster on here. finally! personally, i absolutely believe in evolution....the process that is. the theory is absolutely bogus. there was a bashing of a poster who mention carbon dating as dating the earth. however, in some way or another that poster was correct. while carbon dating is not the dating used to determine how old the earth is, the same concerns about the legitimacy still apply. you can look at the isotopes all you want...the fact of the matter is....those isotopes DO NOT predict age. other concerns about this dating include but not limited to: how can you be certain the amounts in the isotopes have not been tampered with by an outside source? if the "system" was not in a closed source than there is no way you can predict with any amount of accuracy at all the age of the earth with radiometric dating. Also, can you prove that the amount of radioactive decay has been constant? You must also assume that the original amount of both mother and daughter elements is known. There is just too much that is not "ideal" for this dating to be useful. Unless you have some kind of video tape that you stored to film all this happening there is no way you can convince me that these types of dating are remotely accurate. There have been tests done on two different parts of the same specimen and the two parts were found to be billions of years apart? how does that happen? are you going to possibly try and tell me that it took billions of years for something to grow its own leg or something? how ridicuolous. the fact that people even believe this stuff cracks me up. the latest theory is that the missing link that links billions of years of cavemen to modern day people is that aliens came down and knocked our women up. LOL! i look at america and say...you have got to be kidding me. this dating crap is absurd. i will be waiting for someone to drive to my house and show me with proof that any type of dating like this comes remotely close. i mean hey if this is all true and im a liar and lunatic...well i guess i could use another 68 arms..they should start growing now anytime im sure of it. just some other tidbits of information regarding evolution and in particular darwin. his book "origin of the species" has alot of interesting things many people dont know exist in his book. one hige one being that he says it wont be long before someone disproves all this. other things in his book is his own "proof" through evolution that women and "black" people are not fully developed humans. im not sure how women and black people are going to take to your evolutionist beliefs...but i have a strange feeling that that does not make them too happy. just a hunch. but remeber, it is great that johnny has been hiding the missing links in his basement. i mean its no wander scientists cant seem to find them. who would have thought that a "guest" user on getbig.com would have had the answers they have been searching for. it must be a downright shame that the last number i heard that up to 100 scientists everyday are saying that the theory of evolution is a great story, but its not factual. if only those people knew what johnny knew. how depressing. but hey...what does a computer science and engineering student like myself know? surely my knowledge on all this must be far inferior to that of guest user johnny who makes a living off quoting one person who quotes another and that person quotes another. in fact, this guy can even tell you what every individual who disagrees with the stupid theory faults are that will discredit him. i guess myself and the millions of others who agree with the same reasoning i do dont match up. im still waiting for the proof though that radiometric dating has a rate of decay that  has remained constant, and the original amount of both mother and daughter elements is known and that the sample has remained in a closed system. I have a strange feeling that theory followers are still trying to find proof themselves. but remember...what do i know.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian