Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 779423 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4000 on: August 24, 2021, 07:08:06 AM »
Food

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4001 on: August 24, 2021, 08:57:34 AM »
7 eggwhites 2 whole eggs with sliced tomato and onion omellette
2 small bananas
Crystal-Lite

chicken + rice in tomato sauce with crushed tomatoes and diced tomatoes mixed in
cranberry juice

2 chocolate chip rice cakes with natty PB
1 banana
water

big bowl of air-popped popcorn
water

2 cups lowfat yogurt
1 banana

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4002 on: August 24, 2021, 02:45:27 PM »
2 Filet-O- Fish sandwiches
icewater

2 rice cakes with natty PB
coffee

chicken + rice with tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, and diced tomatoes mixed together
1 banana
Crystal-Lite

chicken breast
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
Crystal-Lite

If I followed your diet, I'd probably lose 50 lbs. in 5 days. Of course, I could gain it back in about a week eating beaucoup amounts of Wendy's Double Baconator combos (medium fries) 1330 calories each.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4003 on: August 24, 2021, 02:57:06 PM »
So far today I've eaten a whole mashed avocado with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and a sprinkle of Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning on a toasted English muffin; 8 oz. orange juice, two 8 oz. cups of coffee with 2 Tbsp of half and half.

Now I am torn between a Starbuck's protein box and a Burgerville cheeseburger with fries....went with Burgerville.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4004 on: August 24, 2021, 03:15:02 PM »
I miss the days when the McDoubles were a buck a piece. People like to bust on McDonald's but I think they are the best overall. The restaurants and even the bathrooms are always squeaky clean. They seem to always have this one person whose only job is just to keep everything clean. They remind me of those sucker fish that I would keep in my aquarium where they would just eat all the algae and crap keep the water clean. And they run the whole operation with mathematical precision so that even high school kids can't screw up. And they always had hand wipes even before Covid.

I like the Plecostomus analogy. ;D

They have always been a well run chain IMO.

Even as a little kid that's where we went once or twice a month. They had amazing playgrounds too. Some still do.

Overall i would say McD's is my favorite. Their fries are amazing and most of their sandwiches are legit. Every time the Grand Mac comes back around i go there at least once a week. And i like the McRib too. For some reason i've always found it amazing.

McD's and Chick fil A are the only fast food joints i visit regularly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4005 on: August 24, 2021, 03:20:38 PM »
If I followed your diet, I'd probably lose 50 lbs. in 5 days. Of course, I could gain it back in about a week eating beaucoup amounts of Wendy's Double Baconator combos (medium fries) 1330 calories each.
I`m losing fat and gaining back lost muscle size........working quite nicely so far,but that Double Baconator sounds good right about now! ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4006 on: August 24, 2021, 08:24:20 PM »
Fruit/veggie smoothie with spinach, kale, apple, banana, strawberry.

Another fruit/veggie smoothie with spinach, kale, blueberries, raspberries and flaxseed.

Chicken avacado salad with onions, cucumbers, peppers and olives.

Two yogurts.

Trained arms.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4007 on: August 24, 2021, 08:34:43 PM »

Another fruit/veggie smoothie with spinach, kale, blueberries, raspberries and flaxseed.

Two yogurts.

Trained arms.

Were any of these meals targeted before and after your training session?  I'd hate to think you neglected the anabolic window.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4008 on: August 24, 2021, 08:38:34 PM »
Were any of these meals targeted before and after your training session?  I'd hate to think you neglected the anabolic window.

All of them were consumed AFTER my work out!

I always train on a completely empty stomach! Well, except for drinking water.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4009 on: August 24, 2021, 08:56:51 PM »
All of them were consumed AFTER my work out!

I always train on a completely empty stomach! Well, except for drinking water.

Nice. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4010 on: August 24, 2021, 10:51:09 PM »
I like the Plecostomus analogy. ;D

They have always been a well run chain IMO.

Even as a little kid that's where we went once or twice a month. They had amazing playgrounds too. Some still do.

Overall i would say McD's is my favorite. Their fries are amazing and most of their sandwiches are legit. Every time the Grand Mac comes back around i go there at least once a week. And i like the McRib too. For some reason i've always found it amazing.

McD's and Chick fil A are the only fast food joints i visit regularly.

Something that I think I have never experienced before on GetBig -- learning a new word. Thanks! I always like to increase my vocabulary. The more words you have at your disposal the better you can express yourself.

And I forgot about those little play areas they have for kids. Unfortunately, because of Covid, they have shut them down and it's a little depressing seeing them just sitting there empty. It's stupid. Covid doesn't affect kids. It always kind of cheered me up seeing little kids having the times of their lives. It's really the best time of their lives (assuming you are adequately provided for). No worries. Full of energy. Everything is just about having fun. But that is just another example of how they do so many extra things that other fast food places don't do. They recently installed this contraption so that you can open the bathroom door with your feet so you don't have to touch it with your hands. That is so great!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4011 on: August 24, 2021, 10:54:20 PM »

Two yogurts.

Trained arms.

You're a pretty beefy guy that obviously looks like you work out. I don't know how you maintain that with your diet. Do you eat any protein at all? You must have some awesome gorilla genetics as gorillas just seem to be mainly vegetarians except for termites yet hold and insane amount of muscle mass.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4012 on: August 24, 2021, 11:45:57 PM »
Something that I think I have never experienced before on GetBig -- learning a new word. Thanks! I always like to increase my vocabulary. The more words you have at your disposal the better you can express yourself.

And I forgot about those little play areas they have for kids. Unfortunately, because of Covid, they have shut them down and it's a little depressing seeing them just sitting there empty. It's stupid. Covid doesn't affect kids. It always kind of cheered me up seeing little kids having the times of their lives. It's really the best time of their lives (assuming you are adequately provided for). No worries. Full of energy. Everything is just about having fun. But that is just another example of how they do so many extra things that other fast food places don't do. They recently installed this contraption so that you can open the bathroom door with your feet so you don't have to touch it with your hands. That is so great!

Growing up my mom took us to the large McD's in town; granted i grew up in the farming countryside of SE Texas and there was only one. It had a huge outdoor play area and she let my brother and i play for hours as she read a book. It had an entire area for kids/parents to eat and watch their kids even from inside. A true sign of a well thought out plan for it's customers. The chairs and tables were even designed differently for children. We used to have birthday parties there.

Most are indoor now, but still it's nice to have a place for kids to play and burn some energy.

None of the places in my current City have playgrounds, which i think is really a shame. That was part of the experience.

Yes i've seen the foot opener contraption a lot lately. Not a bad idea.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4013 on: August 25, 2021, 12:25:17 AM »
You're a pretty beefy guy that obviously looks like you work out. I don't know how you maintain that with your diet. Do you eat any protein at all? You must have some awesome gorilla genetics as gorillas just seem to be mainly vegetarians except for termites yet hold and insane amount of muscle mass.

Hey Pellius!

I usually eat protein with one meal or so and get any additional protein from snacking throughout the day on yogurt or nuts. I guess my protein intake is pretty minimal.

Both of my parents have Russian lineage. Must be my epic Russian genetics!  ;D ;D :)

X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4014 on: August 25, 2021, 12:28:34 AM »
When my kids were in grade school they attended catechism aka faith formation on Wednesdays.  That was our ritual.  I'd pick them up from school and we'd go to McDonalds to eat and play before heading to catechism.  Makes me teary eyed reminiscing.  Last week my youngest (daughter) got her learners permit.  She couldn't wait for me to wake up and let her take me for a drive.  As we exited our subdivision, I had tears in my eyes.  I miss the days of picking her up from kindergarten and her taking my hand until we got in the car.  You fuckers had to bring up McDonald's didn't you?   ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4015 on: August 25, 2021, 01:40:02 AM »
When my kids were in grade school they attended catechism aka faith formation on Wednesdays.  That was our ritual.  I'd pick them up from school and we'd go to McDonalds to eat and play before heading to catechism.  Makes me teary eyed reminiscing.  Last week my youngest (daughter) got her learners permit.  She couldn't wait for me to wake up and let her take me for a drive.  As we exited our subdivision, I had tears in my eyes.  I miss the days of picking her up from kindergarten and her taking my hand until we got in the car.  You fuckers had to bring up McDonald's didn't you?   ;D

I know exactly how you feel. They grow up so fast.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4016 on: August 25, 2021, 01:42:18 AM »
Hey Pellius!

I usually eat protein with one meal or so and get any additional protein from snacking throughout the day on yogurt or nuts. I guess my protein intake is pretty minimal.

Both of my parents have Russian lineage. Must be my epic Russian genetics!  ;D ;D :)

BTW, nice to see you back posting. How are things at Auto Zone and with Rory?  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4017 on: August 25, 2021, 03:16:30 AM »

Two yogurts.

Trained arms.

Ha I knew it you don't even lift you can't lift on a diet of kale and brussel sprouts you fucking poser

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4018 on: August 25, 2021, 03:17:46 AM »
Hey Pellius!

You get your protein form nuts yeah we know

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4019 on: August 25, 2021, 03:27:28 AM »
7 eggwhites 2 whole eggs
1 banana

chicken + rice in tomato sauce with diced tomatoes
12 oz Diet Coke

chicken + rice in tomato sauce with diced tomatoes
12 oz Diet Coke

2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
2 apple cinnamon rice cakes with natty PB
1 banana

whey shake in water

The fake sugar shit in diet coke is going to cause more digestion and bloating issues than regular coke your body is very capable of processing sugar it can't process whatever the fuck they put in diet coke. And non fat yogurt? You need to eat fat to get thin. Make your body burn fat for energy stop the egg white nonsense and eat whole eggs, Rice cakes? Motherfucking rice cakes?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4020 on: August 25, 2021, 03:33:35 AM »
Yesterday I woke up late 10am and missed breakfast had a roast beef and cheese jersey mikes sub with double meat at 11am. Then had 6 pieces of salmon sashimi a philly roll a spicy tuna roll and steak and shrimp hibachi with a coke for a late lunch around 4. Then I had suasage ravioli and meatballs for dinner wth a mushroom sauce with leftover kids birthday cake. Had a can of chicken soup for a late night snack had half a gallon of gatorade throughout the day and one cup of coffee. It was a light food day rode my bike a couple miles to help digestion and then walked 1.5 and did 4 sets of 30 shoulder presses

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4021 on: August 25, 2021, 04:05:18 AM »
BTW, nice to see you back posting. How are things at Auto Zone and with Rory?  ;)

Posting here and there!

I’m climbing the ranks at Auto Zone and my store was number one in the nation! With the good support of Rory, I was able to push through despite COVID19!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4022 on: August 25, 2021, 04:08:12 AM »
Ha I knew it you don't even lift you can't lift on a diet of kale and brussel sprouts you fucking poser

Brutal meltdown.

Believe it or not, some people have decent genetics and don’t need to do PEDs and eat all day to have no lats, no legs and an asymmetrical chest. You really do not have good genetics for bodybuilding and have so many weak points. I don’t think there is much hope for you ever turning pro. I mean, you placed second in a line up of 3 or 4 competitors.  :D ;D

You need to bring up your legs, lats, calves, chest, lower back, narrow structure. Just too many deficits.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4023 on: August 25, 2021, 04:16:03 AM »
You get your protein form nuts yeah we know

Oh, I get it:

Nuts = testicles. Thus, getting protein from nuts. What a great metaphor for a joke! Glad I had someone explain the joke to me, otherwise your witty sense of humor would have went way over my head.

Geez, you have it all. No lats, no legs, no lower back, asymmetrical chest, no calves but at least you have that witty sense of humor of yours. Hold on to that.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4024 on: August 25, 2021, 04:28:57 AM »
Oh, I get it:

Nuts = testicles. Thus, getting protein from nuts. What a great metaphor for a joke! Glad I had someone explain the joke to me, otherwise your witty sense of humor would have went way over my head.

Geez, you have it all. No lats, no legs, no lower back, asymmetrical chest, no calves but at least you have that witty sense of humor of yours. Hold on to that.

No calves??? I am going to disagree on that one. I bought a seated calf raise machine in April and have made tremendous improvement the last few months