Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 779305 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #4875 on: May 16, 2022, 04:05:12 PM »
Get Some no worries green top

The sashimi there is the only thing that looks healthy. The other stuff has a lot of spicy mayonnaise and sugary eel sauces on it. I guess maybe it's a step up from your pizza, french fries, and gatorade.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4876 on: May 16, 2022, 04:10:13 PM »
Get Some no worries green top

Refeed after the hard 225 squats.

Smart move

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4877 on: May 16, 2022, 04:29:19 PM »
Little dessert

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4878 on: May 16, 2022, 05:01:09 PM »
Little dessert
Happy Meal Of Peace

Dude you`re destined for a heart attack.

Show me on pro bodybuiilder video where the guy eats like you do.

Carry on you junk food junkie.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4879 on: May 16, 2022, 05:08:17 PM »
NOT ONE SHRED OF DISCIPLINE = NEVER WINNING A CONTEST.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4880 on: May 16, 2022, 05:22:03 PM »
Happy Meal Of Peace

Dude you`re destined for a heart attack.

Show me on pro bodybuiilder video where the guy eats like you do.

Carry on you junk food junkie.

I know what my body needs and what it responds to I am not responsible for what other people eat or how they train

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4881 on: May 16, 2022, 05:25:39 PM »
I know what my body needs and what it responds to I am not responsible for what other people eat or how they train
You need a kick in the as with a frozen boot.

You "need" that crap because you have no disciipline o it`s a built in excuse....with no GH you would be a fat slob.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4882 on: May 16, 2022, 05:29:07 PM »
You need a kick in the as with a frozen boot.

You "need" that crap because you have no disciipline o it`s a built in excuse....with no GH you would be a fat slob.

I am not currently taking HGH again it really doesn't work that way. Also did you miss it I was just accused of having a 40 inch gut lol Also these are the 2 back shots you said would expose my glaring weakness. One from today and one from yesterday such glaring weakness gtfo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4883 on: May 16, 2022, 06:30:29 PM »
I am not currently taking HGH again it really doesn't work that way. Also did you miss it I was just accused of having a 40 inch gut lol Also these are the 2 back shots you said would expose my glaring weakness. One from today and one from yesterday such glaring weakness gtfo
You still haven`t hit the poses I asked you to hit....if they look good...I`ll give you props but I know you wont hit them cuz of your fragile ego.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4884 on: May 16, 2022, 06:49:51 PM »

Hanky, For someone who swore up and down they knew nothing about Bodybuilding. How did you learn how to hit a Lat spread? One of the harder poses?

More lies from Hanky.

Also, why do you have an O-ring selfie light in your office?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4885 on: May 16, 2022, 11:38:55 PM »
You still haven`t hit the poses I asked you to hit....if they look good...I`ll give you props but I know you wont hit them cuz of your fragile ego.

I hit half a dozen poses snd they all looked good you crazy old man this isnt the olympia challenge round

You said rear double and read lat would expose my glaring weakness well I hit them both and they both look great so I say again what glaring weakness?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4886 on: May 17, 2022, 03:23:05 AM »
Not my actual breakfast lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4887 on: May 17, 2022, 03:44:18 AM »
I hit half a dozen poses snd they all looked good you crazy old man this isnt the olympia challenge round

You said rear double and read lat would expose my glaring weakness well I hit them both and they both look great so I say again what glaring weakness?
BUT you still have not hit the poses I asked for and you will not do so cuz they will expose all your weak points in a huge way and you know this to be true scaredy cat.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4888 on: May 17, 2022, 04:42:24 AM »
BUT you still have not hit the poses I asked for and you will not do so cuz they will expose all your weak points in a huge way and you know this to be true scaredy cat.  :D

Whate weak points? You called for back double and a lat spread said it would expose my weakness you were wrong. I hit them both and they both looked great better than you ever looked by far. Then you started whining about abs and thighs I didn't have one but showed an ab one I had from that morning since everyone said I had a 40 inch gut after my squat video they were wrong. I am posting current pics daily and you call me scared meanwhile you are posting the same decade old photos which suck and show you at 150lbs where is your current pic? Where is this 175lbs with abs? Talking about how you are older in your pics no shit you look it. Talking about my legs yours are 10x worse and you have no back at all. Those are the 2 largest bodyparts and you don't have either

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4889 on: May 17, 2022, 04:49:09 AM »
Whate weak points? You called for back double and a lat spread said it would expose my weakness you were wrong. I hit them both and they both looked great better than you ever looked by far. Then you started whining about abs and thighs I didn't have one but showed an ab one I had from that morning since everyone said I had a 40 inch gut after my squat video they were wrong. I am posting current pics daily and you call me scared meanwhile you are posting the same decade old photos which suck and show you at 150lbs where is your current pic? Where is this 175lbs with abs? Talking about how you are older in your pics no shit you look it. Talking about my legs yours are 10x worse and you have no back at all. Those are the 2 largest bodyparts and you don't have either
I would crush you on stage....you placed lat three times in one show for Chrit ake.  ;D

I have beat a slew of bigger guy than you.......BOY.

My legs are as big as yours....do they lack cuts yes....but yours are no tree trunks either....PLUS...you outweigh me by a huge amount so mine would look jut as big or bigger proportionally.....STUPI D.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4890 on: May 17, 2022, 04:50:22 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4891 on: May 17, 2022, 04:55:48 AM »
I have entered contests with total competitors adding up to over four hundred contestants....you have entered one show with a total of NINE contestants....when you enter a worthy show,get back to me BOY.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4892 on: May 17, 2022, 04:58:55 AM »
YOU POST WAY TO MANY PICS TO GAGE PROGRESS YOU ONLY POST THEM TO SHOWOFF....get humble.

PLUS YOU NEVER posted the poses I asked for so stop lying.

Go back and see which shots I asked for since you love to post pics so much....you will not post the ones I requested and we both know it cuz you have a fragile ego...........BITCH.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4893 on: May 17, 2022, 06:15:37 AM »
Not my actual breakfast lol

lol bro  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4894 on: May 17, 2022, 06:16:58 AM »
lol bro  ::)
I wish he would eat a gun for breakfast.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4895 on: May 17, 2022, 06:22:22 AM »
I wish he would eat a gun for breakfast.  ;D

yes but he often chooses cock instead.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4896 on: May 18, 2022, 10:39:43 AM »
Protein carbs and fat pizza actually is pretty nutritous I have alreasy had like 5 meals today and I started going hypoglycemic earlier had the shakes bad body wants more food needs more heading North

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4897 on: May 18, 2022, 02:27:17 PM »
Protein carbs and fat pizza actually is pretty nutritous I have alreasy had like 5 meals today and I started going hypoglycemic earlier had the shakes bad body wants more food needs more heading North

That is not nutritious. Calorie dense isn't the same as nutritious.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4898 on: May 18, 2022, 02:31:22 PM »
16 oz rib eye steak 250mgs rice

I split that into 2 meals, one at 08.30 another at 13.30
I dont eat anything else

I am currently 225 at around 12%

Isnt it amazing how much money bhanks could save if he just listened to people.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4899 on: May 18, 2022, 04:01:29 PM »
Today has been insane

Started with a Belgium Wafflw and half a package of sausage links with coffee and cream 6AM
Then stopped at Hardees and had a sausage and cheese biscuit and a country fried steak biscuit 9:30 AM
some cookies
Arrived at interview had a brownie and two cookies started getting all hypo shaking bad 11am
Ate a chicken wrap another cookie chips and a mountain dew after 11:45 am
Arrived ocean front ate a cup of chocolate Ice Cream 12:30 am
Workout pullups 130ish?
2 slices of pizza 230ish
Bag of Candy 3pm
3 enchiladas and a beef taco 3:30ish
2 Donuts and a slice of Zuchini bread 5ish
Several glassses of gatorade and soda
Cooking chicken and rice now 7pm

Sitting 218lbs now before dinner single digit BF