Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 779344 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5300 on: June 22, 2022, 06:58:38 AM »
I see very  little carbs here carb day means you eat an entire fucking pizza have a plate or two of pasta and a half a loaf of bread some potatoes fries something not add a scoop of malto to a shake and a cup of oatmeal for breakfast with two slices of bread
Jesus stfu. Anyone eating that regularly would be fat as fuck. Your diet is garbage. You're lean because you have a crazy fast metabolism nothing more nothing less. It has nothing to do with your training whatsoever and comes from zero effort from you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5301 on: June 22, 2022, 07:02:09 AM »
Jesus stfu. Anyone eating that regularly would be fat as fuck. Your diet is garbage. You're lean because you have a crazy fast metabolism nothing more nothing less. It has nothing to do with your training whatsoever and comes from zero effort from you

Fucking nonsense you do realize exercise increases your metabolism, yes muscle mass increases your metabolism????? If you are a 200lb plus bodybuilder you are going to be eating a lot. My diet and exercise program is great which is why I am lean. You are too ignorant to recognize that following nutritional advice society gives out for sedate skinny fat people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5302 on: June 22, 2022, 07:02:16 AM »
^^^^^THIS

Fucking guys diet is atrocious.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5303 on: June 22, 2022, 07:05:13 AM »
^^^^^THIS

Fucking guys diet is atrocious.

Says the old man living on starvation rations doing neck crunches and leg raises calling it a workout newsflash you never added any muscle you just starved yourself lean you know jack shit about actually hypertrophy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5304 on: June 22, 2022, 07:06:31 AM »
Fucking nonsense you do realize exercise increases your metabolism, yes muscle mass increases your metabolism????? If you are a 200lb plus bodybuilder you are going to be eating a lot. My diet and exercise program is great which is why I am lean. You are too ignorant to recognize that following nutritional advice society gives out for sedate skinny fat people.

Lets not leave out the anabolic cocktail you ingest and inject.

test
gh
anadrol
slin

your diet is trash.. what person drinks a gallon of Gatorade? Why not just drink tang or kool aid?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5305 on: June 22, 2022, 07:12:20 AM »
You're diet is straight trash and you barely workout. We've all seen your workouts in the lifting thread. You have a fast metabolism end of story. Fuck outa here with your nonsense. Sometimes I think guys are a little harsh on you here then I get snapped back to reality. You're full of shit. Literally too with that diet. The obscene diet, the 500mgs trt, anadrol as anemia medx. You're a joke

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5306 on: June 22, 2022, 07:12:28 AM »
Lets not leave out the anabolic cocktail you ingest and inject.

test
gh
anadrol
slin

your diet is trash.. what person drinks a gallon of Gatorade? Why not just drink tang or kool aid?

I don't use slin not sure how many times I have to tell you people that. I also have not touched HGH in months. Here is an idea lets see some kind of evidence Webby and Abraham have any kind of physique to back up their so called knowledge. Exactly

Also I like Gatorade that is the kind of person who drinks Gatorade it's just water and electrolytes last time I checked those are essential to life.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5307 on: June 22, 2022, 07:13:47 AM »
You're diet is straight trash and you barely workout. We've all seen your workouts in the lifting thread. You have a fast metabolism end of story. Fuck outa here with your nonsense. Sometimes I think guys are a little harsh on you here then I get snapped back to reality. You're full of shit. Literally too with that diet. The obscene diet, the 500mgs trt, anadrol as anemia medx. You're a joke

Reality the proof is in the pudding and you have no physique hence you are a fucking idiot talking out of your ass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5308 on: June 22, 2022, 07:14:16 AM »
Says the old man living on starvation rations doing neck crunches and leg raises calling it a workout newsflash you never added any muscle you just starved yourself lean you know jack shit about actually hypertrophy
And you know nothing about having good health and eating to be healthy.

Sorry that I have different and realistic goals that differ from the fairy tale unreachable goals that you entertain.

I think I do a little more than neck and ab work as I more than likely put more effort into one set that you do in an entire "workout".....pretty ballsy of you after counting 5 sets of leg extensions as a leg day.  LOL  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5309 on: June 22, 2022, 07:16:12 AM »
Bhanky is a physical wreck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5310 on: June 22, 2022, 07:17:24 AM »
And you know nothing about having good health and eating to be healthy.

Sorry that I have different and realistic goals that differ from the fairy tale unreachable goals that you entertain.

I think I do a little more than neck and ab work as I more than likely put more effort into one set that you do in an entire "workout".....pretty ballsy of you after counting 5 sets of leg extensions as a leg day.  LOL  ;D

I do what works it's that simple. Some days it is more some days it is less. Doing the same thousand sets of bullshit everytime doesn't make your workout any better. Are you results better fuck no they are not you been back training a year not one pic indicating you have had any results so fuck off jackass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5311 on: June 22, 2022, 07:18:43 AM »
Bhanky is a physical wreck.

Bullshit I am a fucking specimen 225lbs single digit bodyfat in my mid 40s. I could put you jackasses through a fucking wall

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #5312 on: June 22, 2022, 07:22:07 AM »
Bullshit I am a fucking specimen 225lbs single digit bodyfat in my mid 40s. I could put you jackasses through a fucking wall

:D

I want Brian on my side if in a bar fight. (And Josh).
Wouldnt mess w/ either fella...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5313 on: June 22, 2022, 07:27:47 AM »
Reality the proof is in the pudding and you have no physique hence you are a fucking idiot talking out of your ass
You're so clueless. You're not making a point, you're proving me right. The proof is in the pudding. Your diet is trash, every fat fuck on the planet eats what you eat every day. Yet you're lean. So you think your bitch ass training is burning that many calories? God no. You have a race car metabolism.  I don't know why you can't admit that? It's not an insult, I wish mine was that fast. I have to actually put effort into dieting. It's why no one likes you. There is no discussion with you, you take zero advice cause you know it all

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5314 on: June 22, 2022, 07:30:51 AM »
I do what works it's that simple. Some days it is more some days it is less. Doing the same thousand sets of bullshit everytime doesn't make your workout any better. Are you results better fuck no they are not you been back training a year not one pic indicating you have had any results so fuck off jackass
Generally I do ten to twelve sets per bodypart or less....not at all excessive, like a whopping 5 sets of leg extensions for legs........ not even a novice wuss would consider that a leg day Mr. Bodybuilding Expert.  :D

I`ve literally completely transformed my body since I started back training again after my 5 year layoff...what`s so unbelievable about rebuilding/regaining muscle that I previously had, and fuck a pic I know how I look, I damn sure don`t have to prove it to your dumbass...........I  could care less about pics especially yours.

I have NEVER taken pics of myself and posted them anywhere....I don`t eek or need validation or attention at all.

Muscle Memory Of Peace

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5315 on: June 22, 2022, 07:32:04 AM »
You look great for your age. Better than many dudes in their 30's. Post up your blood work on 500mgs of "trt" and anadrol. Just because you "feel like you could tackle a school bus" it doesn't mean you're healthy.  300mgs of tren makes me feel like a God but I don't take it anymore

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5316 on: June 22, 2022, 07:34:08 AM »
You're so clueless. You're not making a point, you're proving me right. The proof is in the pudding. Your diet is trash, every fat fuck on the planet eats what you eat every day. Yet you're lean. So you think you're bitch ass training is burning that many calories? God no. You have a race car metabolism.  I don't know why you can't admit that? It's not an insult, I wish mine was that fast. I have to actually put effort into dieting. It's why no one likes you. There is no discussion with you, you take zero advice cause you know it all

The muscle I had added from my training is burning those calories absolutely as is my training yes that is how it works. I am not taking advice from a fat fucking slob who can't post a pic because he is a fat fucking slob. You think starvation is the way to get lean you are wrong that is how you slow down your metabolism and stay a fat fucking slob. Your body wants to weight what it wants to weigh you need to recomp at that weight through training. My diet is full of protein a lot of thought goes into it but you fucking idiots are so conditioned to believe in starvation you don't see it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5317 on: June 22, 2022, 07:37:22 AM »
you know jack shit about actually hypertrophy
I`ve put on over 80 pounds since the beginning of my training back in the day.....not bad for an extreme ectomorph.......how much have you built since day one?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5318 on: June 22, 2022, 07:37:37 AM »
Generally I do ten to twelve sets per bodypart or less....not at all excessive, like a whopping 5 sets of leg extensions for legs........ not even a novice wuss would consider that a leg day Mr. Bodybuilding Expert.  :D

I`ve literally completely transformed my body since I started back training again after my 5 year layoff...what`s so unbelievable about rebuilding/regaining muscle that I previously had, and fuck a pic I know how I look, I damn sure don`t have to prove it to your dumbass...........I  could care less about pics especially yours.

I have NEVER taken pics of myself and posted them anywhere....I don`t eek or need validation or attention at all.

Muscle Memory Of Peace

What are you so dogmatically stuck on the concept of a leg day??? I have high intensity days and low intensity days you can't go all out everyday. You also talk sets without mentioning reps. You think 10 sets of 10 is that much different from 5 sets of 20???? It's a hundred reps anyway you slice it. You think doing 50 reps of 4 exercises is that much different than 200 of 1? Again just fucking dogmatic nonsense. Studies show the first fucking set does 90% of the gains anyway

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5319 on: June 22, 2022, 07:39:34 AM »
I`ve put on over 80 pounds since the beginning of my training back in the day.....not bad for an extreme ectomorph.......how much have you built since day one?

So now you are an extreme ectomorph who is making excuses here? And again dogmatic nonsense what is day one when I first got a weight set as an 8 year old? Shit I have put on 160lbs since then that is the point is you never got big you just dieted down. Your FFMI was never more than an average man you know nothing about actually getting big and what it takes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5320 on: June 22, 2022, 07:43:21 AM »
The muscle I had added from my training is burning those calories absolutely as is my training yes that is how it works. I am not taking advice from a fat fucking slob who can't post a pic because he is a fat fucking slob. You think starvation is the way to get lean you are wrong that is how you slow down your metabolism and stay a fat fucking slob. Your body wants to weight what it wants to weigh you need to recomp at that weight through training. My diet is full of protein a lot of thought goes into it but you fucking idiots are so conditioned to believe in starvation you don't see it
5- 6 meals of good food, not garbage will also keep your metabolism moving....you eat like a 5 year old cuz eating like a bodybuilder takes dedication and you ,say bodybuilding is a lifestyle yet you neglect the most important part of it.....NUTRITION.

There`s no way the brief light training you do has any effect at all on your metabolism....twenty minutes of light isolation exercises is nothing that would make a dent in a person inroads to recovery.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5321 on: June 22, 2022, 07:44:59 AM »
Post up your blood work chief. We're all waiting. Bodybuilders are so fucking dense,, thinking all the shit they take won't hurt them. Not like you're in your mid 40's or anything when all that shit catches up with you

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5322 on: June 22, 2022, 07:47:38 AM »
5- 6 meals of good food, not garbage will also keep your metabolism moving....you eat like a 5 year old cuz eating like a bodybuilder takes dedication and you ,say bodybuilding is a lifestyle yet you neglect the most important part of it.....NUTRITION.

There`s no way the brief light training you do has any effect at all on your metabolism....twenty minutes of light isolation exercises is nothing that would make a dent in a person inroads to recovery.
I can't with this fucking zero. He knows everything and everyone's bodies all work the same. Just cause his metabolism is rocket fast and he can eat 5K of shit a day everyone else can too right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5323 on: June 22, 2022, 07:47:42 AM »
So now you are an extreme ectomorph who is making excuses here? And again dogmatic nonsense what is day one when I first got a weight set as an 8 year old? Shit I have put on 160lbs since then that is the point is you never got big you just dieted down. Your FFMI was never more than an average man you know nothing about actually getting big and what it takes
Not an excuse at all, just a fact....I weighed about 105 pounds in high school.

Anyone starting at eight is gonna gain weight over time regardless of if they lift weights or not.....not too many eight year olds weigh as much as a grown man so there`s that..................Je sus.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5324 on: June 22, 2022, 07:48:35 AM »
What are you so dogmatically stuck on the concept of a leg day??? I have high intensity days and low intensity days you can't go all out everyday. You also talk sets without mentioning reps. You think 10 sets of 10 is that much different from 5 sets of 20???? It's a hundred reps anyway you slice it. You think doing 50 reps of 4 exercises is that much different than 200 of 1? Again just fucking dogmatic nonsense. Studies show the first fucking set does 90% of the gains anyway
YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT TRAINING