Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 779442 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #5725 on: August 24, 2022, 03:17:02 PM »
So shrimp and cheese are junk food now you are an idiot both are full of protein

That's like 20g's of protein.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5726 on: August 24, 2022, 03:19:51 PM »
So shrimp and cheese are junk food now you are an idiot both are full of protein
And full of fat,especially being deep fried and battered with who the fuck knows what.

You know nothing about how to eat correctly or if you do,you have no discipline at all.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5727 on: August 24, 2022, 03:23:31 PM »
And full of fat,especially being deep fried and battered with who the fuck knows what.

You know nothing about how to eat correctly or if you do,you have no discipline at all.

You dont get fat from eating fat. Fat is the preferred fuel source. I will get lean as hell of I eat shrimp and wings just fat and protein every night instead of carbs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5728 on: August 24, 2022, 03:26:37 PM »
Eat enjoy your lives you fuckers are old and living on rice cakes stop that nonsense eat real food and lift.

Bhanky,

Why don’t you make your stay at home GF make you lunch?

Is she not listening?

Have you tried strangling her? That usually works out for you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5729 on: August 24, 2022, 03:27:40 PM »

Deep fried shrimp and cheese

Idiot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5730 on: August 24, 2022, 03:29:01 PM »
You dont get fat from eating fat. Fat is the preferred fuel source. I will get lean as hell of I eat shrimp and wings just fat and protein every night instead of carbs
It`s not a source of good fat though genius it`s hydrogenated vegetable or corn oil...........garbage and artery clogging BS.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5731 on: August 24, 2022, 03:29:34 PM »

You make zero sense hanky.

You ate like 4 cups of white rice yesterday.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5732 on: August 24, 2022, 03:30:40 PM »
You make zero sense hanky.

You ate like 4 cups of white rice yesterday.
He has no fucking clue what to do except for the drug part.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5733 on: August 24, 2022, 03:48:07 PM »
Again my diet works just great. I am lean I don’t need to eat gruel white rice plain chicken with water as long as I get plenty of protein. I can eat whatever I damn well please after that. That is the fucking point you don’t need to suffer you can eat real food that taste good. Honestly I need the calories. But as long as my protein to total calorie ratio is high it’s all good fat is satiating as are carbs my body knows what it needs and tells me what it wants. Right now I am starving getting ready to head to hooters for more shrimp before my workout gyn is right next to hooters up here

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5734 on: August 24, 2022, 03:50:10 PM »
Again my diet works just great. I am lean I don’t need to eat gruel white rice plain chicken with water as long as I get plenty of protein. I can eat whatever I damn well please after that. That is the fucking point you don’t need to suffer you can eat real food that taste good. Honestly I need the calories.

Try a 72 hour water fast, clear out your system, you will feel much better and you will be able to get a true reflection of what your body actually weighs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5735 on: August 24, 2022, 03:52:46 PM »
Again my diet works just great. I am lean I don’t need to eat gruel white rice plain chicken with water as long as I get plenty of protein. I can eat whatever I damn well please after that. That is the fucking point you don’t need to suffer you can eat real food that taste good. Honestly I need the calories.
Most of your calories are empty calories that won`t build shit....be honest the numbers on the scale are all that matters to you......you don`t need to eat like a kid at Mickey Dees....you just choose to do so.

And I`m not suffering a single bit.....I love eggs,potatoes,rice,chicken,beef,oatmeal,etc. etc.

It`s a lifestyle, not a fucking smorgasbord....if you were ever clean for a month or two you`d disappear.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5736 on: August 24, 2022, 03:57:41 PM »
Again my diet works just great. I am lean I don’t need to eat gruel white rice plain chicken with water as long as I get plenty of protein. I can eat whatever I damn well please after that. That is the fucking point you don’t need to suffer you can eat real food that taste good. Honestly I need the calories. But as long as my protein to total calorie ratio is high it’s all good fat is satiating as are carbs my body knows what it needs and tells me what it wants. Right now I am starving getting ready to head to hooters for more shrimp before my workout gyn is right next to hooters up here

Nobody goes to Hooters for the food, it's terrible.

You are going for the tits.

Just be honest hanky.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5737 on: August 24, 2022, 03:59:15 PM »

Your shrimp and cheese stick meal had ample carbohydrates. Breading has carbs. 3 oz breaded shrimp has just under 10 g carbs. One breaded mozzarella cheese stick has 6.3 g of carbs... how many of those did you eat? Even the dipping sauce has some carbs in it. The recommended amount of carbs is 60 - 75 grams a meal or 130 grams per day. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5738 on: August 24, 2022, 04:07:13 PM »

Your shrimp and cheese stick meal had ample carbohydrates. Breading has carbs. 3 oz breaded shrimp has just under 10 g carbs. One breaded mozzarella cheese stick has 6.3 g of carbs... how many of those did you eat? Even the dipping sauce has some carbs in it. The recommended amount of carbs is 60 - 75 grams a meal or 130 grams per day.

He's not very bright.

Maybe he should read up on nutrition before making stupid comments all day long.

It won't matter because it "works for him", whatever that means.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5739 on: August 24, 2022, 04:08:33 PM »

^^^THIS

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5740 on: August 24, 2022, 04:16:27 PM »
I am eating good and lean meanwhile you guys eat like bitches and are fat yet somehow I am the ones doing it all wrong lol stfu

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5741 on: August 24, 2022, 04:19:32 PM »
I am eating good and lean meanwhile you guys eat like bitches and are fat yet somehow I am the ones doing it all wrong lol stfu
I`m making insane progress so add in some Deep Fried Crow to your so called "diet" cuz you`ll be eating a lot of it.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5742 on: August 24, 2022, 04:27:26 PM »
Nobody goes to Hooters for the food, it's terrible.

You are going for the tits.

Just be honest hanky.

The wings and shrimp are actually really good

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5743 on: August 24, 2022, 05:04:49 PM »
Bhanky,
You never replied to my question about how much you spend each week/month eating out at restaurants and take-out.
This is important so please respond.
Thank you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5744 on: August 24, 2022, 05:05:17 PM »

I assume your comments are also directed at me. I eat and drink whatever I want including junk food and alcohol. I hardly eat like a bitch whatever that means. 

You implied there were no carbs in the shrimp and cheese stick meal. I corrected you. You ate food with carbohydrates and plenty of them. I don't give a rip what you eat. It is your body eat what you want. Just don't go on about how your diet is better then everyone else's when it is not.

People argue with you, and you usually start the argument... I suspect you do this on purpose. I have no idea why you do it, but you do.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5745 on: August 24, 2022, 05:05:55 PM »
The wings and shrimp are actually really good

They come frozen in a white cardboard box and get dumped into the fryer.
Man know.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5746 on: August 24, 2022, 05:14:34 PM »
I assume your comments are also directed at me. I eat and drink whatever I want including junk food and alcohol. I hardly eat like a bitch whatever that means. 

You implied there were no carbs in the shrimp and cheese stick meal. I corrected you. You ate food with carbohydrates and plenty of them. I don't give a rip what you eat. It is your body eat what you want. Just don't go on about how your diet is better then everyone else's when it is not.

People argue with you, and you usually start the argument... I suspect you do this on purpose. I have no idea why you do it, but you do.

He's targeting the BBers on here that actually compete and have won shows.

It's just how his insecurities are released.

We've seen the crap he cooks at home and it amazed me how any adult doesn't know how to cook.

I cook every night, and they are healthy and delicious.

Last night it was chicken stir fry. Chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic, red peppers and onions. Super hot, add some avocado oil, add chicken, cook for 6-7 minutes, add cold "leftover" jasmine rice from last night, add butter, stir quickly for about 4-5 minutes. Boiled greens beans with salt, pepper, garlic and a few slices of ham. Homemade bean soup with about every spice my GF could find.

Fucking amazing.

Meanwhile, shit dick is eating fried garbage from Hooters. Just so he knows, they only fry their shrimp because they are old. That place is disgusting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5747 on: August 24, 2022, 05:15:05 PM »
They come frozen in a white cardboard box and get dumped into the fryer.
Man know.

My local Chinese restaurant makes great Won Ton soup with lots of shrimp in it. The shrimp is not breaded and I don't get a side of mozzarella cheese sticks with dipping sauce.  I think my way of eating shrimp is healthier than Behank's way... but he'll disagree. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5748 on: August 24, 2022, 05:15:42 PM »
Whatever this is good eating having it again right now

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5749 on: August 24, 2022, 05:20:03 PM »
Two of the ingredients in their French Vanilla ice cream are the stabilizers quar gum and xanthan gum. Like many of Trader Joes products it is priced well at $5.99 a half gallon.

My late cousin Joe Coulumbe started Trader Joe's in 1967.

Häagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream has only five ingredients; cream, skim Milk, cane sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract. These are the same ingredients as in homemade vanilla ice cream.  Häagen-Dazs is expensive at $18.99 a half gallon.

I know the first Trader Joe’s store was/is in Monrovia. Is he from that area?