Author Topic: question for dante  (Read 541 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
question for dante
« on: January 23, 2009, 05:01:30 AM »
It says on your site at trueprotein.com, you have a degree in sports nutrition.... yet biochemists (which are all nutritionists are) would be the first to tell anyone supplements are bunk crap and that you should not be putting these "things" in your body. But most of you on here dont wanna bother with that "science" stuff, and you just go by what you read in a muscle mag.

Seriously, bb'ers- do you honestly believe that all your 5-7, whole solid meals of clean nutrients are not enough for you? You actually think this supplement is gonna prove beneficial? Or its gonna give you that edge? let me ask you:

1- have any idea what you are putting in your body ?  :D

2- realize there is no such thing as 'clinical studies' or testimonials? science doesnt use testimonials. Have any of you actually called a supplement company and what clinic these studies to take place in? Where are the published journals? or you just take there word for it?

supplement companies depend on the ignorance of their customers to buy their products. Capitalism.

So, you go buy the newest MuscleTech product - you give them your money - you get no results.

So Dante, someone, please tell me - why i should buy your products?

Eat clean. Train hard. dont take stuff in packaged bottles.