Author Topic: Adonis, I found something for you!  (Read 3007 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Adonis, I found something for you!
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 10:15:48 AM »
Ohh man i am so glad you 2 could unite. This makes my day. You can now form team homo.

Well from someone who knows quite a bit about being a homo, and having several "team homo" nights at your house this makes me feel like deep down you really do love me.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
Well from someone who knows quite a bit about being a homo, and having several "team homo" nights at your house this makes me feel like deep down you really do love me.
You are an incompitent putz. Didn't you admit to having to pee in a gallon jug after your "spider bite" because your fat ass couldn't roll out of bed to use the toilet? Ohhh man you must shit all over yourself on a daily basis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 10:23:31 AM »
hes a tool adonis and ugly fuck to! fuck him

hope all is well

peace

DA

Indeed my friend.

How is everything in New York?  I hear you have a few movie roles.  PM me, I would like your help with something MAJOR and I think it will propel you even further.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »
Indeed my friend.

How is everything in New York?  I hear you have a few movie roles.  PM me, I would like your help with something MAJOR and I think it will propel you even further.

you've been claiming something major coming up for years but I really don't think anything has ever panned out...has it?   or is it just kinda your "thing" to say you have all this major stuff going on to make you feel like more of a man?  Honestly, have you done anything in the last few years that can qualify as "major"? 
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »
You are an incompitent putz. Didn't you admit to having to pee in a gallon jug after your "spider bite" because your fat ass couldn't roll out of bed to use the toilet? Ohhh man you must shit all over yourself on a daily basis.

Settle down Leafy Twinkie, you being gay as hell is something you should be used to by now.  Getting angry at me won't get me on your good side.  Now, just go to some of my pictures crack one off so you feel better then come back on here and have fun.  You are stressing out I can tell.  Are you telling us your mom and dad have finally accepted that their is no hope for you.  You are destined to be the biggest embarrassment in your family history.  Congrats buddy.  Now you can have your own little branch on your family tree.  YOu finally reached your goal. hahahaha

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 10:38:04 AM »
Settle down Leafy Twinkie, you being gay as hell is something you should be used to by now.  Getting angry at me won't get me on your good side.  Now, just go to some of my pictures crack one off so you feel better then come back on here and have fun.  You are stressing out I can tell.  Are you telling us your mom and dad have finally accepted that their is no hope for you.  You are destined to be the biggest embarrassment in your family history.  Congrats buddy.  Now you can have your own little branch on your family tree.  YOu finally reached your goal. hahahaha
Why don't you concentrate on healing the wounds between you and your daughters, and losing weight as opposed to concentrating on me owning you. You are stressing out over me too much. If i am so insignificant  then my words should bother you. Instead you make up lies desperatly trying to defending yourself. Hahah man ohh man your life is a wreck. You are a has been, a never was. You have illegitimate children who hate you, a daughter that is addicted to drugs, and an illegitimate grandson. What are you going to do for Christmas Keith.. its coming around to corner. Oprah reruns and a tv dinner are not what you need this year.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
Why don't you concentrate on healing the wounds between you and your daughters, and losing weight as opposed to concentrating on me owning you. You are stressing out over me too much. If i am so insignificant  then my words should bother you. Instead you make up lies desperatly trying to defending yourself. Hahah man ohh man your life is a wreck. You are a has been, a never was. You have illegitimate children who hate you, a daughter that is addicted to drugs, and an illegitimate grandson. What are you going to do for Christmas Keith.. its coming around to corner. Oprah reruns and a tv dinner are not what you need this year.

how do you know all this stuff about someone you've never really met?  Even if it is true it's just as sad that you actually put in the time to research it.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 10:51:10 AM »
how do you know all this stuff about someone you've never really met?  Even if it is true it's just as sad that you actually put in the time to research it.
Because he has mentioned it in post history and i didn't find it. My friend who has been here since longer then most told me about it. I admit i was wrong about the failed marriage. Onlyme ever admitted it recently that his daughter is addicted to drugs. Why are you so intent on defending this pig? He comes to the board to shit all over everyone and acts like he is the only person here who has accomplished anything. You know im getting sick of you sticking your toes into all of my arguments. Don't you have family problems to? A divorced wife if i am correct?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
Because he has mentioned it in post history and i didn't find it. My friend who has been here since longer then most told me about it. I admit i was wrong about the failed marriage. Onlyme ever admitted it recently that his daughter is addicted to drugs. Why are you so intent on defending this pig? He comes to the board to shit all over everyone and acts like he is the only person here who has accomplished anything. You know im getting sick of you sticking your toes into all of my arguments. Don't you have family problems to? A divorced wife if i am correct?

nope, you're thinking of someone else, I've been married for 12 years..no problems and if there was why would I go crying to anyone on this site.

you guys take this stuff to another level with your constant personal attacks on everyone and your gang like mentality of attacking people and I'll defend anyone I see fit in any situation I see fit.  I've stuck up for you in the past.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2007, 11:26:57 AM »
nope, you're thinking of someone else, I've been married for 12 years..no problems and if there was why would I go crying to anyone on this site.

you guys take this stuff to another level with your constant personal attacks on everyone and your gang like mentality of attacking people and I'll defend anyone I see fit in any situation I see fit.  I've stuck up for you in the past.
Mehh... i don't recall it. The fact that you are defending onlyme says alot. I typically attack people who are in need of it. Squadfather keeps this place real. Onlyme went around this forum calling Shawn Ray obese and posting his pictures from his show when the opposite turned out to be true which is begining to lead me to believe he is possibly a homosexual. I admit i am immature at times but mainly for entertainment factor. I encourage discussion which is good for a board. Must i make a disclaimer when i am being serious and when i am joking everytime?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 11:49:05 AM »
Mehh... i don't recall it. The fact that you are defending onlyme says alot. I typically attack people who are in need of it. Squadfather keeps this place real. Onlyme went around this forum calling Shawn Ray obese and posting his pictures from his show when the opposite turned out to be true which is begining to lead me to believe he is possibly a homosexual. I admit i am immature at times but mainly for entertainment factor. I encourage discussion which is good for a board. Must i make a disclaimer when i am being serious and when i am joking everytime?

why does it say anything if I say something you said about kieth is out of line?  I don't know him at all, never have and never will...don't know you at all, never have and never will.  I don't base anything in my life around this place but I think that some of the things you say in your never ending quest to be like your buddy adonis is out of line and I wonder what a guy who's young and could be doing anything at all is doing spending his time collecting data about a guy he can't stand.

in other words you sure are interested in a guy that disqusts you and I find that odd.
nasser=piece of shit

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »
Post the most muscular pictures of TA when he was shredded.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2007, 07:06:40 PM »
haha seriously adonis didn't always use SAT words, why now?

E
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »

hahahaah keep thinking that twinkie.  That is the exact reason why you are nowhere and have done nothing.  Keep it up., your future looks as dull as your boyfriends.  hahaha dude you have no idea about anything.  All you can do is type on an internet board.  That is NOT something to brag about.  But in your case it is the ONLY thing so I guess you are your own hero.  To bad your parents are so embarrassed they don't even acknowledge you.  You are a pale white ghost of a gay person who gets his jollys on the internet.  Dude you are destined for stardom. ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »
hahahaah keep thinking that twinkie.  That is the exact reason why you are nowhere and have done nothing.  Keep it up., your future looks as dull as your boyfriends.  hahaha dude you have no idea about anything.  All you can do is type on an internet board.  That is NOT something to brag about.  But in your case it is the ONLY thing so I guess you are your own hero.  To bad your parents are so embarrassed they don't even acknowledge you.  You are a pale white ghost of a gay person who gets his jollys on the internet.  Dude you are destined for stardom. ::)
Uhh ohh looks like you are back for your second daily owning.