Author Topic: Just ending a 5 month tren cycle!  (Read 24335 times)

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Just ending a 5 month tren cycle!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/bulkyboyy/?action=view&current=skyfaceless.jpg

me a couple days ago

We have the same stats to the tee (5'10 219) but I look a little better on half the dose. However I am running GH and you are not, which is why. You look very good though

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 06:17:13 PM »
We have the same stats to the tee (5'10 219) but I look a little better on half the dose. However I am running GH and you are not, which is why. You look very good though

thanks. Ill try to post another one after carb load and water shed.

GH is the key! as soon as I quit getting bunk shit I'll be good to go!

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
excellent post. I stand corrected

Live fast Die young, brother!

Ripped190

• Getbig II

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 07:58:55 PM »
Yo man no offence but you are no where near 6%.

Didn't say I was in this pic. Said I was close to 6% about 2 weeks ago until work picked up and I had to stop all cardio but continued to eat like shit!

Also this isn't the best pic to show off. But it was all I had on my phone. Guess I should have taken the bathroom low lighting pic after doing a bunch of push ups!! Maybe next time!

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 08:03:53 PM »
Didn't say I was in this pic. Said I was close to 6% about 2 weeks ago until work picked up and I had to stop all cardio but continued to eat like shit

In 2 weeks you jumped from close to 6% to 10-11%? Anyway, you're still looking good and GL for your show!

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »
In 2 weeks you jumped from close to 6% to 10-11%? Anyway, you're still looking good and GL for your show!

Don't think I'm that high. At least I hope not! But yeah, it went fast! I'm still showing lines in my glutes(not striations) legs are veiny, split bicep. I look good in the morning. But it gets worse as the day goes on. I'm hoping it's mostly water!

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 08:17:37 PM »
Don't think I'm that high. At least I hope not! But yeah, it went fast! I'm still showing lines in my glutes(not striations) legs are veiny, split bicep. I look good in the morning. But it gets worse as the day goes on. I'm hoping it's mostly water!

Yo thats weird maybe u hold more fat/water in yur upper body? Anyway good luck on yur show and post pics after!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2012, 02:33:30 AM »
I got no intention of comming of the Tren unless I have to

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 06:13:44 AM »
5 months of tren probably causes permanent bad breath.  That's why you get irritated so easily.  You smell your own BREAF!!!

Is this true or is he being a lying phaggot?

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 07:01:02 AM »
nice tats ::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2012, 08:57:33 AM »
Is this true or is he being a lying phaggot?

tren doesn't cause bad breath

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2012, 09:58:03 AM »
So I've been running tren for 5 months now, today will be my last inj since the show is on Friday. Just thought I'd share my sides/experience!

For the first 2 months I only ran 50mgs EOD, then went up to 100mgs 5 days a week for about 6 weeks, and the last 6 weeks I've been running 200mgs a day.

Didnt really notice the psychological changes till the last 3-4 weeks! Been pretty agro! Very easily irritated, and slightly depressed most the time! At this point, I don't even wanna do the show! But I'm 2 days away, so fuck it!

My body changed pretty drastically! I followed GH15s advice the best my wallet would allow, and went from 5'10" 220 @ 12-14% to 219 @ 6-7%! And basically ate whatever I wanted! Lost some at the end though due to my work schedule getting in the way of cardio! But overall still very lean!

this is what i have noted about tren over and over again, urging people to not stay on year round. you feel psychological effects at two points- when you start the tren, if it is too high of a dose, and when you are simply on for too long. i recently reached a similar point, where i was up around 150-200 mg a day after being on tren for around 4.5 months, along with a lot of other gear, and to put it simply i was fucking worn down.

i dropped the tren to 100 mg ED and then to 50 mg ED, and now I am even messing with 40 mg ED, and considering going off completely, even though the sides are gone. despite dealing with some serious family issues, like having my pregnant fiancee leave me for two weeks because of my steroid use, no problem seems too overwhelming anymore. 2 weeks ago, on 200 mg tren ace ED, I was not having fun dealing with these serious issues. I am not sitting here saying roid rage exists, but let's not be fucking idiots here. tren ace gives you some mental sides, especially if you have been on too long at too high of a dose. let's not play the get big.com game where if one person makes that statement, then ten people jump him and say "are you saying roid rage exists? what is your problem." I am just giving my personal account of dealing with the last 2 weeks of my life, and how lowering the gear, specifically the tren ace and upping the testosterone up a bit, made me a much more clear thinking individual.

That is the 2nd point. I was running too low of test for too long at the advice of many on this site. Nobody in real life, pros, top amateurs, gym rats, whatever, tells me they run less than 900 mg of test per week at any point of their season except before a contest. I have no idea why I was running 175 mg of test with 4 grams of other gear. My point is I have personally lowered the tren to 40-50 mg daily, and upped the test to a gram per week. I am also of course on a good load out of primo and npp and var and of course GH. I'll let the board know if anything terrible happens to my physique, which I fucking doubt. But I want to let everyone know how much stronger I feel mentally since upping the test and lowering the tren.

This post wasn't made to start a flame war. I fucking understand the benefits of low test high tren. I just did it for months. I have been following the low test protocol for over a year. I am just sharing my experience that upping that test really made me a happy individual.

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 10:08:26 AM »
this is what i have noted about tren over and over again, urging people to not stay on year round. you feel psychological effects at two points- when you start the tren, if it is too high of a dose, and when you are simply on for too long. i recently reached a similar point, where i was up around 150-200 mg a day after being on tren for around 4.5 months, along with a lot of other gear, and to put it simply i was fucking worn down.

i dropped the tren to 100 mg ED and then to 50 mg ED, and now I am even messing with 40 mg ED, and considering going off completely, even though the sides are gone. despite dealing with some serious family issues, like having my pregnant fiancee leave me for two weeks because of my steroid use, no problem seems too overwhelming anymore. 2 weeks ago, on 200 mg tren ace ED, I was not having fun dealing with these serious issues. I am not sitting here saying roid rage exists, but let's not be fucking idiots here. tren ace gives you some mental sides, especially if you have been on too long at too high of a dose. let's not play the get big.com game where if one person makes that statement, then ten people jump him and say "are you saying roid rage exists? what is your problem." I am just giving my personal account of dealing with the last 2 weeks of my life, and how lowering the gear, specifically the tren ace and upping the testosterone up a bit, made me a much more clear thinking individual.

That is the 2nd point. I was running too low of test for too long at the advice of many on this site. Nobody in real life, pros, top amateurs, gym rats, whatever, tells me they run less than 900 mg of test per week at any point of their season except before a contest. I have no idea why I was running 175 mg of test with 4 grams of other gear. My point is I have personally lowered the tren to 40-50 mg daily, and upped the test to a gram per week. I am also of course on a good load out of primo and npp and var and of course GH. I'll let the board know if anything terrible happens to my physique, which I fucking doubt. But I want to let everyone know how much stronger I feel mentally since upping the test and lowering the tren.

This post wasn't made to start a flame war. I fucking understand the benefits of low test high tren. I just did it for months. I have been following the low test protocol for over a year. I am just sharing my experience that upping that test really made me a happy individual.
Hey man did you end up competing?

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2012, 11:13:12 AM »

Well how much should u used before a contest? I'm using 300 mg a week of test right now is this too low?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2012, 11:19:32 AM »

Thanks for the insightful post. It is appreciated.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2012, 01:34:16 PM »

Makes a lot of sense bro! I wouldn't do it again! The only reason I ran it that long and high was because I had 11 bottles and just wanted to see what it would do for me! I also couldn't afford much else so I ran everything else at a low dose and tried to compensate with tren!

On a side note, I took 3rd in the show. Since I had lost some conditioning I threw in dbol and gh the last few days and carb loaded like a mother fucker! Came in full and still very cut! Everyone told me I won but the judges saw it differently. As soon as I get the pics back I'll put them up and see what you guys think!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 12:09:00 AM »
Makes a lot of sense bro! I wouldn't do it again! The only reason I ran it that long and high was because I had 11 bottles and just wanted to see what it would do for me! I also couldn't afford much else so I ran everything else at a low dose and tried to compensate with tren!

On a side note, I took 3rd in the show. Since I had lost some conditioning I threw in dbol and gh the last few days and carb loaded like a mother fucker! Came in full and still very cut! Everyone told me I won but the judges saw it differently. As soon as I get the pics back I'll put them up and see what you guys think!

Congrats on the competition BB.

Did you forego any prolactin antagonist by choice?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 01:42:10 AM »
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/bulkyboyy/?action=view&current=skyfaceless.jpg

me a couple days ago

you look good man, but i wonder do you have true legit product?

i have around the same muscularity though a little more fullness and little less leanness at a shorter height and i am on deca dbol and eq and low test, which are known to be "bloater" drugs...

i wonder if i would get super shredded on tren and gh because i've never ran it before, maybe i just have good genetics

??? ???

either way, you look great man you placed well in your show, im happy for ya

Glass Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2012, 10:32:24 PM »

Good for you man. Competing takes balls.

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 12:18:54 AM »

you look good man, but i wonder do you have true legit product?

i have around the same muscularity though a little more fullness and little less leanness at a shorter height and i am on deca dbol and eq and low test, which are known to be "bloater" drugs...

i wonder if i would get super shredded on tren and gh because i've never ran it before, maybe i just have good genetics

??? ???

either way, you look great man you placed well in your show, im happy for ya

I know my tren and prop are legit cause I convert pellets. Lots of people talk shit about this but with all the bunk powder out there, this is what I trust. And it's cheap. Everything else I have to get from online suppliers and pray for the best. Sometimes it's okay. Sometimes I get fucked! Because I live in hawaii customs is a mother fucker. So I can only order from domestic companies. And im still weeding through them!

Good for you man. Competing takes balls.

Thanks man. I'm not happy about my placing. Hopefully I can get the pics up in a few days and see what the rest of you think!