Author Topic: Jay Cutler lives in a 5,500 square foot home  (Read 20212 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Jay Cutler lives in a 5,500 square foot home
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2007, 03:42:20 AM »
Nothing haha, he just made it the old way, hardworking since he was 16 or so.

I guess he will live more than jay to enjoy his house  ;)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2007, 05:11:34 AM »
damn i live in a 1000 square foot apartment and it costs 100grand  :'(

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »
that tv dex bought could have been one of the first 1080p
tvs that first came out or maybe it was an elite home theatre brand like
proton,marantz,pioneer elite, ect.... still a bad investment. life span of a plasma is like 8
to 10 yrs.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2007, 10:07:08 AM »
that tv dex bought could have been one of the first 1080p
tvs that first came out or maybe it was an elite home theatre brand like
proton,marantz,pioneer elite, ect.... still a bad investment. life span of a plasma is like 8
to 10 yrs.

You have to see that it's not the same when you buy a 12K TV than what it is when Dexter is going to buy one... He is making some serious money and probably can live for rest of his life without ever doing a "real work". For him spending 12K for TV is the same that it is to normal person to buy a can of tuna!

So could we stop speculating if it was a bad or good investment - there is no doubt that it was pretty bad 'investment' but I'm sure Dex can afford that without loosing his sleep.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »

You have to see that it's not the same when you buy a 12K TV than what it is when Dexter is going to buy one... He is making some serious money and probably can live for rest of his life without ever doing a "real work". For him spending 12K for TV is the same that it is to normal person to buy a can of tuna!

So could we stop speculating if it was a bad or good investment - there is no doubt that it was pretty bad 'investment' but I'm sure Dex can afford that without loosing his sleep.

Ha ha ha!!!  Oh brother ::)
w

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2007, 04:09:20 PM »

You are clueless.

Guys like Dexter and Ronnie one day will regret spending all they did and living so lavishly. They should have learned from Yates to be more humble and save your money.
Team Yates

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
You are clueless.

Guys like Dexter and Ronnie one day will regret spending all they did and living so lavishly. They should have learned from Yates to be more humble and save your money.

Are you seriously saying Ronnie spent all the money he made trough these years and got nothing left? Are you claiming that he will have to work as for example a police officer after his bb career so he could afford gasoline to his Hummer? Anyone saying that is so out-of-this-reality as anybody can possibly be! Is there anybody who can seriously agree with England_1 about that Ronnie will one day regret living so lavishly and spending all he made???
Oh boy...you are so clueless.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »

hahahahhaa, Dexter makes 90-100K a year TOPS, i wouldn't spend 12K on a TV if i was making millions per year let alone making the paltry amount Dexter makes, you're delusional if you think these guys are making great money.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »

Are you seriously saying Ronnie spent all the money he made trough these years and got nothing left? Are you claiming that he will have to work as for example a police officer after his bb career so he could afford gasoline to his Hummer? Anyone saying that is so out-of-this-reality as anybody can possibly be! Is there anybody who can seriously agree with England_1 about that Ronnie will one day regret living so lavishly and spending all he made???
Oh boy...you are so clueless.
Either this is a gimmik or a retard.  Ronnie & Jay make about $1 million/yr taking all of their revenue streams into consideration (I'm being generous)...that's about $600,000 after taxes.  It they're blowing their cash on depreciating assets like diamond watches, luxury cars, etc. & on top of that taking huge mortgage loans out, then they better hope to be able to sustain their revenue stream or it will all go away.  It's that simple...
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2007, 05:32:45 PM »
Either this is a gimmik or a retard.  Ronnie & Jay make about $1 million/yr taking all of their revenue streams into consideration (I'm being generous)...that's about $600,000 after taxes.  It they're blowing their cash on depreciating assets like diamond watches, luxury cars, etc. & on top of that taking huge mortgage loans out, then they better hope to be able to sustain their revenue stream or it will all go away.  It's that simple...
like i said even if i was making a couple of million/year i wouldn't spend 15K on a TV, fuccking stupid.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2007, 07:18:31 PM »
To be fair, I'm having a system installed in my family room which includes a 52" Samsung LCD 1080p HD, Denon receiver, universal remote, Velodyne subwoofer, Paradigm speakers, LCR reference speaker, etc.  Total cost including labor...$10,421.  That's about a third of the cost of the Full home theater going into the bonus room :-\

All paid for though...including the house.  So if the well runs dry I still get to keep it all :D
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2007, 07:39:40 PM »
To be fair, I'm having a system installed in my family room which includes a 52" Samsung LCD 1080p HD, Denon receiver, universal remote, Velodyne subwoofer, Paradigm speakers, LCR reference speaker, etc.  Total cost including labor...$10,421.  That's about a third of the cost of the Full home theater going into the bonus room :-\

All paid for though...including the house.  So if the well runs dry I still get to keep it all :D
i paid 8,000 for a baby grand and my home is furnished thoughout in French Rococo Revival.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2007, 08:37:48 PM »
Really?

h

pushinweight

« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »

That must be one piece of shit dump you live in if its only worth that much.  Where do you live, North Carolina?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »
That must be one piece of shit dump you live in if its only worth that much.  Where do you live, North Carolina?

Haha was thinking the same thing. Not that id know anything, where i live in Australia, property is ridiculously expensive.
No doubt about it...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2007, 04:37:00 AM »

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2007, 07:18:42 AM »
i paid 8,000 for a baby grand and my home is furnished thoughout in French Rococo Revival.

See, that's where I see the big difference in how people spend their money.  If playing the piano is your passion and it brings you true fulfillment, that's money well spent.  But, if you spent $8k on a baby grand because you think it'll impress the neighbors, then I think you wasted your money. 

BTW, French Roco Revival on anything less than a 10,000sqft home is probably overkill and tacky  :D
w

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »
wasn't cutler into Real Estate as well?
Get Big, or Die Trying

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »
See, that's where I see the big difference in how people spend their money.  If playing the piano is your passion and it brings you true fulfillment, that's money well spent.  But, if you spent $8k on a baby grand because you think it'll impress the neighbors, then I think you wasted your money. 

BTW, French Roco Revival on anything less than a 10,000sqft home is probably overkill and tacky  :D

how would one describe the furnishings in the executive suite at Weider headquarters?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »
bullshit, prove it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2007, 04:16:24 PM »

This must be a misprint.  Either that or this is Goodrum gimmic account and he is telling the truth.  A 500 sq. ft. apt. in Kona recently sold for $500,000.  ANd that place was about 30 years old.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »
easy i dont know what a square foot is, im european

a foot = aprox 30 cm
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2007, 04:12:17 AM »
This must be a misprint.  Either that or this is Goodrum gimmic account and he is telling the truth.  A 500 sq. ft. apt. in Kona recently sold for $500,000.  ANd that place was about 30 years old.

damn i dont live in the usa ok. and it is a lease for 100 years, i dont own the place

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2007, 06:46:46 AM »

nasser on the way part iii is gonna look awesome on that setup
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2007, 07:40:37 AM »
nasser on the way part iii is gonna look awesome on that setup

They just finished setting it up yesterday.  I don't think the screen wide enough to fit Nasser's mass...
w