Author Topic: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...  (Read 2823 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: What Mike Johnson has done right now is worse than...
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2024, 08:05:54 AM »
I have never met anyone personally in that “attractive” minority (maybe they out there and are keeping it secret) and, as centrist and liberal as I may be, I know LOTS of conservative red-blooded Americans, who would never say or think anything of that sort.

I do agree with you that the American public does not appreciate the Russian connection, including their contributions to the war effort as well as some of the early “writing on the wall” aspects of their future that you point out.

Yeah there are certain things you just have to keep to yourself if you have something to lose. But there are a lot of arguments over WWII even by some named individuals, like the Jew Ron Unz. He has a ton of these articles. He mentions Pat Buchanan in the beginning here

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

https://www.unz.com/runz/why-everything-you-know-about-world-war-ii-is-wrong/

I don't necessarily endorse anything or everything there, just demonstrating there are dissenting opinions out there, and as Unz demonstrates, lots of dissenting journalists have been purged and nonpersoned and these types get censored on social media (where most normies get their info). It's amazing Unz still has his site. Google made his sites disappear on google searches for example, can't post links to his stuff on FB and so on.

If someone makes the investment in time to read those types of articles I'd love to hear "reviews" here. Some member here know Unz well, but it takes some investment to read those articles. Matt C probably has read some  ;D

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2024, 08:11:24 AM »
I skimmed Ron Unz and will read it more thoroughly later. If that were assigned as reading in a World History class (which it never would be), I would say, now go read “Mein Kampf”.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2024, 08:17:51 AM »
I skimmed Ron Unz and will read it more thoroughly later. If that were assigned as reading in a World History class (which it never would be), I would say, now go read “Mein Kampf”.

Ron does often say he doesn't know for sure, that some things are suspicious and so on, so he can't be accused of lying in retrospect, he's very careful that way. But overall his articles do for sure explain some things you never would otherwise be exposed to unless you were some freak DEEP in the conspiracy trenches lol.

I haven't read Mein Kampf, I should have, but critics say it's poorly written and repetitive snd so on, but it sure wouldn't hurt. I've read some short sections, like the one "... and gradually I started to hate them" lol. I did read his "Table Talk." Who has read the whole Mein Kamph, did you?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2024, 08:18:10 AM »
I have never met anyone personally in that minority (maybe they out there and are keeping it secret) and, as centrist and liberal as I may be, I know LOTS of conservative red-blooded Americans, who would never say or think anything of that sort.

The majority of the US was opposed at the time. "No more American boys dead in Europe." Everyone remembered WW1. FDR's campaign promise was to keep the US out.

Entry into the European theater was a cynical decision. It was apparent that Russia would win and own all Europe, as it did the eastern part, unless the US took action to meet its geostrategic imperative. It had nothing to do with wanting to defeat Nazis.

No shit nobody you talk to in 2024 thinks so. Have you been to school and seen entertainment media?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2024, 08:23:57 AM »
The majority of the US was opposed at the time. "No more American boys dead in Europe." Everyone remembered WW1. FDR's campaign promise was to keep the US out.

Entry into the European theater was a cynical decision. It was apparent that Russia would win and own all Europe, as it did the eastern part, unless the US took action to meet its geostrategic imperative. It had nothing to do with wanting to defeat Nazis.

No shit nobody you talk to in 2024 thinks so. Have you been to school and seen entertainment media?

Thank God for that “geostrategic imperative”.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2024, 08:27:39 AM »

It had nothing to do with wanting to defeat Nazis.

Yeah that's what I was getting at, it may not have had much to do with Hitler and the Jews, but fighting Russia in Europe.

Ron makes the argument, regarding the Holocaust, thst it was only starting to be talked about a lot in the 60s, things were pretty quiet about it until then. He also says that in the autobiographies of Churchill, and I forgot the other central character, there was supposedly zero mention of the Holocaust which he found strange. I'm not saying it didn't happen myself though... but there are some perhaps legitimate questions about the whole thing.

Ron Unz debated a guy named David Cole, another Jew about Nazis so that might be interesting too for some, and even some right wingers said Cole won that debate.
Cole was outed as a Holocaust Denier in decades past and the Jews wanted to kill him, but his thing was not that the Holocaust didn't happen, but that Aushwitz in particular wasn't an extermination camp, but that a couple of million were killed in the Aktion Reinhart camps with diesel fuel, if I'm not mistaken.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2024, 08:32:13 AM »
Thank God for that “geostrategic initiative”.

I disagree. The OSS botched the calculation. Seems like a European problem to me without a geostrategic imperative for the US.

Your rationale seems to be what's best for other nations at the expense of US lives and treasure. Is that accurate?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2024, 08:35:57 AM »
Yeah that's what I was getting at, it may not have had much to do with Hitler and the Jews, but fighting Russia in Europe.

Ron makes the argument, regarding the Holocaust, thst it was only starting to be talked about a lot in the 60s, things were pretty quiet about it until then. He also says that in the autobiographies of Churchill, and I forgot the other central character, there was supposedly zero mention of the Holocaust which he found strange. I'm not saying it didn't happen myself though... but there are some perhaps legitimate questions about the whole thing.

Ron Unz debated a guy named David Cole, another Jew about Nazis so that might be interesting too for some, and even some right wingers said Cole won that debate.

Well, I do agree that lots of “mythology” occurs. Go to the WWII museum in New Orleans or any of the Holocaust related museums, and you can see that in spades. Hollywood feature films are part of that too. I admit that I buy into those mythologies in a big way from an emotional standpoint.

Russia, vital to the success of the WWII war effort, has totally different mythologies.

But here’s what I would say: Because some of those aspects were not discussed in the same way at the time of the war or for a period of time afterward does not make them any less real (for example, the Holocaust).

The best historians go back to “what actually happened to people and nations”, then get into the mythologies and the way the stories have been told, but without surpressing any of the factual stuff.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2024, 08:41:49 AM »

But here’s what I would say: Because some of those aspects were not discussed in the same way at the time of the war or for a period of time afterward does not make them any less real (for example, the Holocaust).

The best historians go back to “what actually happened to people and nations”, then get into the mythologies and the way the stories have been told.

In the US it's still possible to discuss and disagree with ruling elites view of the Holocaust but it's illegal in much of Europe, you go to jail, which I think is wrong.

There are so many aspects that have had to revised. For example Katyn massacre in Poland which was blamed on the Nazis, Nazi weapons were supposedly found at the scene, but decades later when Russia opened some of its archives it turned out the Russians did it they now take the blame.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2024, 08:42:58 AM »
I disagree. The OSS botched the calculation. Seems like a European problem to me without a geostrategic imperative for the US.

Your rationale seems to be what's best for other nations at the expense of US lives and treasure. Is that accurate?

And do you know for a fact that Japan would have never bombed Pearl Harbor if we had stood passively by to protect American lives and money?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2024, 08:46:22 AM »
In the US it's still possible to discuss and disagree with ruling elites view of the Holocaust but it's illegal in much of Europe, you go to jail, which I think is wrong.

There are so many aspects that have had to revised. For example Katyn massacre in Poland which was blamed on the Nazis, Nazi weapons were supposedly found at the scene, but decades later when Russia opened some of its archives it turned out the Russians did it they now take the blame.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

I am with you on free speech overreach in Europe, only I have only visited there and have not lived there. I think it is ridiculous that, in France, young girls cannot wear a Christian cross around their necks to school, or that Muslim women are made to wear bikinis at the beach resorts.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2024, 08:50:29 AM »
I am with you on free speech overreach in Europe, only I have only visited there and have not lived there. I think it is ridiculous that, in France, young girls cannot wear a Christian cross around their necks to school, or that Muslim women are made to wear bikinis at the beach resorts.

“Europe”

As if France and Germany are like Ireland, very different countries very different cultures of warfare and don’t ever group the Irish like me with French or Italian pussies. That’s not directed at you but In general there will be no EU the way this is going trust me we will not go down easy

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2024, 08:51:00 AM »

Cole was outed as a Holocaust Denier in decades past and the Jews wanted to kill him, but his thing was not that the Holocaust didn't happen, but that Aushwitz in particular wasn't an extermination camp, but that a couple of million were killed in the Aktion Reinhart camps with diesel fuel, if I'm not mistaken.

Seems likely enough to me the Nazis killed Jews. The whole narrative was the betrayal by the November Criminals was why Germany lost WW1 and suffered.

People get genocided all the time. We don't lift a finger. There's a unique relationship between that particular genocide and propaganda of US heroism about the war. You can't tell people the awful truth we didn't give a shit. Everyone has to be a hero, especially the government in its infinite wisdom.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2024, 08:58:41 AM »
And do you know for a fact that Japan would have never bombed Pearl Harbor if we had stood passively by to protect American lives and money?

Not embargoing the Jap Empire's oil and moving against their expansion in China would have not put them in a position of attack now or never be able to.

That is how FDR precipitated the war, if that's what you're asking.

Oh I'm sorry. Did you think it was unprovoked like FDR said in his radio address?

Was the Russian invasion also "unprovoked" lol.

Can you boomers put some time in to these things please? You can look them up quite easily. How is it up to me to tell you what led to shit?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2024, 09:04:25 AM »
I do not buy your argument, but even if I did, it still leaves us with Kristallnacht (sp?) and the Holocaust.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2024, 09:11:11 AM »
Seems likely enough to me the Nazis killed Jews. The whole narrative was the betrayal by the November Criminals was why Germany lost WW1 and suffered.

People get genocided all the time. We don't lift a finger. There's a unique relationship between that particular genocide and propaganda of US heroism about the war. You can't tell people the awful truth we didn't give a shit. Everyone has to be a hero, especially the government in its infinite wisdom.

Now with Gaza, how can the Jews say it's unethical to kill civilians? They think it's perfectly fine to kill 35K mostly women and children to crush Hams, most of whom are in the tunnels still if some experts are to be believed. And no one can tell me the Jews want ANY palestinians on the land, I don't think they ever did, that Hamas are terrorists is mostly just an excuse to clear them all out. That one Hudson fella said that in decades past the Jews in Israel and the US and the gentile political leaders were 100% in on the idea of clearing out the palestinians, one way or another, it was openly stated. I have a hard time believing the palestinians will now ever have even a part of that land, and the US doesn't believe that eithet, this talk about the two state solution is just a bunch of complete BS, no one believes in it. Otherwise the US wouldn't supply those 2000lbs bombs to Israel.

That's why some claim Israel has actually lost in Gaza, now no one will be sympathetic to the cries of "but we were Holocausted," no one cares about all that.

I'm don't have particularly warm feeling towards Muslims or arabs or Palestinians but maybe even less towards these other guys. There's a big chance some of those Palestinians will be my neighbors, because they are so good for Sweden (so says Barbara Spectre), we can't survive without them. They are wonderful, just not in Israel.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2024, 09:16:11 AM »
Now with Gaza, how can the Jews say it's unethical to kill civilians? They think it's perfectly fine to kill 35K mostly women and children to crush Hams, most of whom are in the tunnels still if some experts are to be believed. And no one can tell me the Jews want ANY palestinians on the land, I don't think they ever did, that Hamas are terrorists is mostly just an excuse to clear them all out. That one Hudson fella said that in decades past the Jews in Israel and the US and the gentile political leaders were 100% in on the idea of clearing out the palestinians, one way or another, it was openly stated. I have a hard time believing the palestinians will now ever have even a part of that land, and the US doesn't believe that eithet, this talk about the two state solution is just a bunch of complete BS, no one believes in it. Otherwise the US wouldn't supply those 2000lbs bombs to Israel.

That's why some claim Israel has actually lost in Gaza, now no one will be sympathetic to the cries of "but we were Holocausted," no one cares about all that.

I'm don't have particularly warm feeling towards Muslims or arabs or Palestinians but maybe even less towards these other guys. There's a big chance some of those Palestinians will be my neighbors, because they are so good for Sweden (so says Barbara Spectre), we can't survive without them. They are wonderful, just not in Israel.

Sounds like an Arab/Israel conflict to me. Let us know how it works out.

Meanwhile, in Western Civilization...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2024, 09:51:58 AM »
But there is a minority who still thinks it was a mistake. Famously Patton supposedly said "we backed the wrong guy." And from my readings, who to support there wasn't automatically certain, different approaches were considered. Russia of course said THEY beat Hitler and they sure paid a huge price. My understanding is that the US came in to stop Russia from taking over the whole of Europe, it wasn't just a concern over Jews.
I'm not a WWII historian by any means but it seems there are a lot of assumptions about the whole thing by the general public that may not be true. I've read a lot of far right stuff and they of course think WWII by the US was a brother war that should never have happened plus the Nazi ideology is somewhat attractive since they fought everything these guys abhor, they see the US like Weimar then with all the degeneracy, LBTQ, transsexualism, Marxism and so on. Nazis burned degenerate LGBTQ books in bonfires.
I know a lot of getbiggers would approve of such burnings today lol, even The Scott who is a Jew  :D

The nazis looked to the US as a guide for establishing their antisemitism laws and policies

https://www.history.com/news/how-the-nazis-were-inspired-by-jim-crow

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2024, 09:58:34 AM »
A thread filled with people talking about everything except what really matters. They are forcing you to pay over  half of what you make to them or they kill you for it. Every April 15th you do it... And yet all you guys talk about is president this, bad law that, magatard this, TDS that.. It is one fucking party. If you don't see that then I'm sorry for you.

They are robbing you blind and making you focus on everything else except what matters.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2024, 10:16:19 AM »
How do you go from seeing MSM be totally full of shit during covid to swallowing everything they feed you on Ukraine? Yours is an extraordinary case.

Do you really believe "we" the West has sent every Ukrainian soldier to its death? What is your news source? Of course it is pro Russian, anti west, Douglas McGregor, Jones etc. Do you really think that there is no other sources of information besides the mainstream media that sides with Ukraine and sees whats going on for what it is, a war of aggression and not a special military operation?

The US has precipitated this since the fall of the wall. NATO encroachment, 2014 coup and the Neuland tapes, the Nyet Means Nyet memorandum. Jesus, even the Trump impeachment concerned him leveraging holding up weapons to Ukraine. Why were we putting nuclear capable missile systems on the Russian border? How do you think the US would react to China or Russia doing that in Mexico?

What has Russia got now? More Nato. The majority of Ukrainians wanted a new leadership in 2014.

The US is doing regime change and weapons installations on the Russian border because the US government is composed of war criminals, and has been since before either of us was born.

Your beloved Putler is also a war criminal but you lick its balls

You desperately need to get your info from varied sources. Asserting the invasion was unprovoked is laughable and your inability to point to anything specific to support your position is cringe. Don't do this irl. You're embarrassingly ill informed.

You have no idea what my sources are. How was this invasion justified? Was Ukraine or the West about to invade Russia or rain missiles down on Moscow? That you suck Douglas McGregors cock is cringe and embarrassing for you.

ps; I already sided with Ukraine before meeting my girlfriend and you deserve a good slap for mentioning her vag you little worm.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2024, 10:35:52 AM »
ps; I already sided with Ukraine before meeting my girlfriend and you deserve a good slap for mentioning her vag you little worm.

So you can't refute anything I've mentioned about NATO expansion and US meddling in Ukraine, including placement of of missle systems.

You can't point to one benefit to US citizens from this retarded campaign which, not to belabor the obviot point, we are undertaking on the Russian border.

Stick to your enlightened zen shtick. You're awful at this.

Ps back at ya. Million bucks says I fuck your girl better than you can.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2024, 10:46:51 AM »
A thread filled with people talking about everything except what really matters. They are forcing you to pay over  half of what you make to them or they kill you for it. Every April 15th you do it... And yet all you guys talk about is president this, bad law that, magatard this, TDS that.. It is one fucking party. If you don't see that then I'm sorry for you.

They are robbing you blind and making you focus on everything else except what matters.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Death and taxes. All these corrupt politicians take our money and give it to their war machine buddies.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2024, 11:58:08 AM »
So you can't refute anything I've mentioned about NATO expansion and US meddling in Ukraine, including placement of of missle systems.

You can't point to one benefit to US citizens from this retarded campaign which, not to belabor the obviot point, we are undertaking on the Russian border.

Stick to your enlightened zen shtick. You're awful at this.

Ps back at ya. Million bucks says I fuck your girl better than you can.

I doubt that, why would she be turned on by some piece of shit who supports her enemy. I would fuck you up before you had a chance.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2024, 12:28:47 PM »
Settle down boys.

You have as much control over these matters as you do over how your favorite sports team will do in their next game. You have to look at politics the same way you do sports - you have no control over the outcome but it’s fun to watch and root for your favorite team.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2024, 04:59:19 PM »
I doubt that, why would she be turned on by some piece of shit who supports her enemy. I would fuck you up before you had a chance.

I note a disruption in your serenity. Picture a windless alpine lake while I turn her inside out.