Author Topic: test cyp cycle only  (Read 4229 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: test cyp cycle only
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 09:46:03 PM »
Listen to freak. He knows his shit.

Indeed.....

Freaker is a doc who uses.

I respect that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 09:46:44 PM »
Indeed.....

Freaker is a doc who uses.

I respect that.

DIV

As do I.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 09:49:22 PM »
As do I.

You said the same thing to Princess Leia just so you could get your furry paws on her tight white ass.

I know your ways, Rimbauder.

You're such a player....   >:(

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 10:02:03 PM »
You're such a player....   >:(

Not so much...I'm a married ewok now.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »
married huh.......marriage is for fags ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »

That's what they all say, Rimbauder.....

Ewoks stay on the prowl.

DIV

najoe777

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 08:44:15 AM »
thanks tthanks for the help you guys are great thanks for not eatting me alive  ok to finish this little light cycle i am on  or just stop n start PCT  at least i am seeing how my body is going to react before a heaver cycle i am train real hard  drinking lots of water n trying to eat 6 clean meals a day n switching my work out up I AM GOING GET THERE!!!!!!! 1 day but not over night

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 07:19:38 PM »
1st doc gave me 1/2cc 100mgs.    weeks 2  3 n 4 got doc to up it to 1cc 200mgs.   week 5 today got doc to up it to 1 1/2cc 300mgs now thinking of just staying with that for the next 10 weeks what you think of that for a mild   1st cycle test only that will be a total of 15weeks  44 years old 161lbs  19%bf 1cc =200mgs right?  i know some of you will say to low a dose just trying to see how my body reacts

Hey bro at 42 yrs old 500mg of teat -e a week works really good for me just watch your BP

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2006, 09:47:42 PM »
wow hittin the suace still at 42...i was scared hittin it now at 20

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 07:31:01 AM »
wow hittin the suace still at 42...i was scared hittin it now at 20

you should be...

the older you are the more benefits you will get from test...

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 08:20:24 AM »
you should be...

the older you are the more benefits you will get from test...

The older you are, the more susceptible you are to the sides of AAS use.

Something in the HRT range or a bit higher can be beneficial but megadosing at an advanced age is not recommended.

DIV

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2006, 03:47:55 PM »
Out of curiousity, why pyramid the Nolvadex down 40, 30, 20 and then 10? Is there a benefit to this methodology as apposed to just running it straight at 30 or 20mgs daily for 4 weeks? Just curious. Thanks.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2006, 05:40:03 PM »
Out of curiousity, why pyramid the Nolvadex down 40, 30, 20 and then 10? Is there a benefit to this methodology as apposed to just running it straight at 30 or 20mgs daily for 4 weeks? Just curious. Thanks.

I think 20mg for 4-5 weeks is a good idea.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2006, 04:17:25 AM »
I think 20mg for 4-5 weeks is a good idea.

You prefer or rather suggest straight 20mgs a day for 4 or 5 weeks? I have seen more than one post on different threads where it is suggested to pyramid the dosages 40, 30, 20 and if needed 10. I am just curious as to the reasons why? I like to use Nolva during the first 6 weeks (if I am taking DBOL) and I start them again about 2 weeks prior to coming off (I have a slight problem with the possibility of gyno) through 3 weeks of PCT. I also take proviron the entire cycle through to help with gains and block Estrogen receptors so I have my own methods of use for Nolva I am just curious, I love learning new methods and train of thought on usage. Can never know too much.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2006, 04:52:34 AM »
100mg per week is considered a common replacement dose. Not sure of your individual metabolic factors, but 300 mg should be a fairly good boost.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2006, 05:05:32 AM »
100mg per week is considered a common replacement dose. Not sure of your individual metabolic factors, but 300 mg should be a fairly good boost.

There isn't really any scientific reason behind the pyramidal decreases in Nolvadex that I see posted here so often.  I have obtained very smooth transitions after cycles with a steady dose of 20mg per day for 4 weeks.  That being said, I have gained enough personal experience as a user of AAS to know how my own body responds, and I would not hesitate to increase that dosage if faced with an increase in post-cycle estrogenic side effects. 

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2006, 06:25:40 AM »
There isn't really any scientific reason behind the pyramidal decreases in Nolvadex that I see posted here so often.  I have obtained very smooth transitions after cycles with a steady dose of 20mg per day for 4 weeks.  That being said, I have gained enough personal experience as a user of AAS to know how my own body responds, and I would not hesitate to increase that dosage if faced with an increase in post-cycle estrogenic side effects. 
I would have to believe that any PCT is at the descression of the user and what works best for him/her. Like I posted earlier, I do well to take nolvadex for longer periods of time (more than the common 4 week PCT time frame) due to my body being suseptible to gyno. I really didn't figure there was any scientific reasoning behind the pyramid sceme for nolvadex it was just weird to see a specific breakdown of a simple compound like nolvadex being posted here that I wondered if there was any reason behind it. I will personally stick with what works for me and if gyno gets to flairing up I will up the doses. I still say that proviron is a must in any cycle (well any cycle I will ever do)

najoe777

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2006, 10:47:40 AM »
thanks for all the help on PCT    FreakfestMD   i do SWEAT LODGES  every week you think that help out any  with toxics n the gyno  or at my low dose of test no worry at my age is 20mgs straight at 4 weeks like you going to be ok

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2006, 02:22:28 PM »
thanks for all the help on PCT    FreakfestMD   i do SWEAT LODGES  every week you think that help out any  with toxics n the gyno  or at my low dose of test no worry at my age is 20mgs straight at 4 weeks like you going to be ok

I would think that you should do fine with that. You can always ramp it up if you need to. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 07:32:52 AM »
The older you are, the more susceptible you are to the sides of AAS use.

Something in the HRT range or a bit higher can be beneficial but megadosing at an advanced age is not recommended.

DIV

i agree...i meant from a HRT standpoint. my dad is on test and hasn't felt this good in years. he is also extremely healthy.

i taper off the nolva based on personal experience...there is no evidence to say that you should or should not.

8)

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2006, 04:26:07 AM »

My original HRT script was for 300 mgs. of 200mg./ml. cypionate every 3 weeks.  I stayed at this dose for 6 months and had my Test. level retested.  It was still a little low but within the "normal limits" range of between approx. 250 and 850 ng./dl.

After a consultation with an endocrinologist, that my family physician referred me to, my dosage was increased to 300 mg. every 2 weeks.  My Test level, when last tested, was now at 675 ng./dl.  I feel good at this level and am experiencing all the benefits I was hoping for.  Nothing dramatic or mind blowing... just a good sense of well being, libido and enthusiasm for life.  My strength and lean mass gains are certainly not what they were when I was younger... but just maintaining what I have as I age is progress.
the price is great... so is the reward

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2006, 09:42:27 PM »
My original HRT script was for 300 mgs. of 200mg./ml. cypionate every 3 weeks.  I stayed at this dose for 6 months and had my Test. level retested.  It was still a little low but within the "normal limits" range of between approx. 250 and 850 ng./dl.

After a consultation with an endocrinologist, that my family physician referred me to, my dosage was increased to 300 mg. every 2 weeks.  My Test level, when last tested, was now at 675 ng./dl.  I feel good at this level and am experiencing all the benefits I was hoping for.  Nothing dramatic or mind blowing... just a good sense of well being, libido and enthusiasm for life.  My strength and lean mass gains are certainly not what they were when I was younger... but just maintaining what I have as I age is progress.

Perhaps consider asking your endo to bump you up to 500-750 Test ew and see how that feels.

Tell him you'd appreciate the love.....

I have known endocrinologists who will do this.

DIV