Author Topic: why they fought the battle of Gettysburg Pennsylvania  (Read 2792 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: why they fought the battle of Gettysburg Pennsylvania
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2020, 09:33:38 PM »

If you're for succession , ok fine, but it's tough to be for the UNITED States
when you're on the side that wants to DIVIDE the states. ???

Says the fucking idiot that supports the party of division. Moronic hypocrites, the whole lot of you. Spent the last 4 years creating anarchy and division in a giant temper tantrum and now wants to talk about United States. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2020, 09:49:52 PM »

Yeah, drive to Portland,Detroit or Chicago to see the "1st World" !.

Bulshit , you have no bloody idea what mangosteen,snake fruit or durien is !.

You have no choice of 10 banana varieties or 20 diferent mangos !.

It's 2020 not 1955 !.

Whatever the heck this is supposed to mean. Have you driven to Portland, Detroit or Chicago? If you had, you'd know the vast difference between these three cities.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2020, 10:04:49 PM »
Whatever the heck this is supposed to mean. Have you driven to Portland, Detroit or Chicago? If you had, you'd know the vast difference between these three cities.

Yeah , Chicago must be so jelaous of Portlands Antifa rioting !.

Get real, U live in the 5th World !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 10:17:59 PM »

Yeah , Chicago must be so jelaous of Portlands Antifa rioting !.

Get real, U live in the 5th World !.

Except that I don't live in Portland. And, it was you who likened Portland to Chicago.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2020, 10:55:31 PM »
Says the fucking idiot that supports the party of division. Moronic hypocrites, the whole lot of you. Spent the last 4 years creating anarchy and division in a giant temper tantrum and now wants to talk about United States. ::)

Bro.  Get some edibles and relax.  Just like I did the past 4 years you are going to go to work every day, be a productive member of society, raise a good family and you'll see.  Life goes on.  The next 4 years will never be as good as I'd like and conversely, they'll never be as bad as they seem to you. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2020, 07:27:37 AM »

there's one person who seems a lot happier lately, only one more f$^king christ mass in the white house.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 07:33:49 AM »
Bro.  Get some edibles and relax.  Just like I did the past 4 years you are going to go to work every day, be a productive member of society, raise a good family and you'll see.  Life goes on.  The next 4 years will never be as good as I'd like and conversely, they'll never be as bad as they seem to you.
I'm totally relaxed, actually on vacation with my family. Just sitting around between trips out to look at property. Sometimes the hypocrisy from people like Howard, straw, prime, etc cannot be ignored and needs to be aggressively pointed out. Hittin the shower and heading out to look at 30 acres in the mountains soon.
If you got off the mind altering drugs maybe you wouldn't support the left so vehemently.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2020, 09:05:13 AM »
I'm totally relaxed, actually on vacation with my family. Just sitting around between trips out to look at property. Sometimes the hypocrisy from people like Howard, straw, prime, etc cannot be ignored and needs to be aggressively pointed out. Hittin the shower and heading out to look at 30 acres in the mountains soon.
If you got off the mind altering drugs maybe you wouldn't support the left so vehemently.  ;)

😁 good luck with the property hunt. Happy Thanksgiving. Might be the last time I can wish you Happy Thanksgiving with the avalanche of communism heading our way.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2020, 10:05:49 AM »
[/b]

AG is probably the most level-headed guy on here ^^

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 10:11:56 AM »
[/b]

AG is probably the most level-headed guy on here ^^

Lol. That would make me sad for everyone else on here. But thanks. Have a great Thanksgiving.