Author Topic: Michael Vick to plead guilty / Protest Rally  (Read 18185 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BigNationRadio.com

Mons Venus

Vick pleads guilty to dog fighting.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 12:06:48 PM »
Scumbag.

Discuss.........

Mons Venus

Re: Vick pleads guilty to dog fighting.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »
Vick accepted a plea deal to serve 18- 36 months.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »
He hasn't yet pled guilty.  He will do so at a hearing on August 27.  It is his last ditch effort to save his career.  But I seriously doubt any owner will take a chance on this piece of crap.  I'd love to put him in a small room with my pit.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 12:12:19 PM »
Lawyer: Vick to Plead Guilty to Dogfighting Charges
Aug 20, 2:53 PM (ET)  Email this Story

By LARRY O'DELL

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -Michael Vick's lawyer said Monday the NFL star will plead guilty to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges, putting the Atlanta Falcons quarterback's career in jeopardy and leaving him subject to a possible prison term.

The offense is punishable by up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, although federal sentencing guidelines most likely would call for less.

"After consulting with his family over the weekend, Michael Vick asked that I announce today that he has reached an agreement with federal prosecutors regarding the charges pending against him," lead defense attorney Billy Martin said in a statement.

"Mr. Vick has agreed to enter a plea of guilty to those charges and to accept full responsibility for his actions and the mistakes he has made. Michael wishes to apologize again to everyone who has been hurt by this matter."

Vick's plea hearing will be Aug. 27, Martin said.

http://sports.iwon.com/news/08202007/v9831.html

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 12:14:40 PM »
Member when his lawyer said "He categorically denies all charges and he loves dogs."

Lawyers are pieces of shit. At least say no comment.
Valhalla awaits.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: MICHAEL VICK AGREES TO PLEAD GUILTY
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »
A Possible LIFETIME ban for gambling.  What a dumbfuck

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »
My titans are going to do great this year.  ;D Who cares about vick

prestige

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »
Why are humans so dum how can you or anybody judge somebody like your punk ass dont break the law.He did what he did so.THere are alot of people that do that but nobody says nuthin about them.Just dum  that you.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 12:37:52 PM »
those dogs got off WAY too easy.
!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »
He hasn't yet pled guilty.  He will do so at a hearing on August 27.  It is his last ditch effort to save his career.  But I seriously doubt any owner will take a chance on this piece of crap.  I'd love to put him in a small room with my pit.

You should like a fighter. What is your record?

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 12:42:13 PM »
You should like a fighter. What is your record?

settle down, mercer.
!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »
Why are humans so dum how can you or anybody judge somebody like your punk ass dont break the law.He did what he did so.THere are alot of people that do that but nobody says nuthin about them.Just dum  that you.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 01:05:50 PM »
A Possible LIFETIME ban for gambling.  What a dumbfuck

If his lawyers were smart, they would have negotiated the deal so he pleads to the animal cruelty and related charges, does whatever time the US Attorney requires, but they drop the gambling charges and seal the records so the NFL can't use that against him when he gets out.

But then again, who said his lawyers were smart?
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »

Wow.

There's right and there's wrong. We're not talking about a minor offence here.
HAHA, RON.....

OneBigMan

Re: Michael Vick agrees to plead guilty
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
The story about what Michael Vick was involved didn't surprise me from the start since there once was a popular rapper called the D.M.X. who had videos on MTV with barking pitbulls on a leash. Even that early 2000s reality TV game show "Dog Eat Dog" must have gotten it's title from the popularity of this dog fighting sub-culture.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »
fuck him !!!!!!!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 06:04:20 PM »
He is still going to have to face State charges after he accepts the 18-36 months.  The gambling charges on top of being 3 years away from the game are going to black-ball his career, hes done.

What a dumbass.  Blank owner of the Falcons has already cut ties to Vick, and i guarantee he is glad to get rid of his salary, the guy was a BUST.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 06:06:05 PM »
fuck him !!!!!!!!!!

He should be punished to the full extent of the law

but..I don't understand how we can tolerate sport hunting of (birds, deer, beers..) ...but yet cry outrage at this

Here comes the money shot

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 06:24:04 PM »
He should be punished to the full extent of the law

but..I don't understand how we can tolerate sport hunting of (birds, deer, beers..) ...but yet cry outrage at this

You're right, animals are animals, and the "crime" itself people are making too much of.  However, with the exception of the pet-boarders, I think the bigger annoyance for most people is more that someone making his kind of money felt the need to piss it all away with weak crap like this. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »
He is still going to have to face State charges after he accepts the 18-36 months.  The gambling charges on top of being 3 years away from the game are going to black-ball his career, hes done.

What a dumbass.  Blank owner of the Falcons has already cut ties to Vick, and i guarantee he is glad to get rid of his salary, the guy was a BUST.

Vic wasn't a bust..I am not saying the was the best quarterback. But from a pure entertainment standpoint Vic generated interest in Atlanta.

His Jersey was #1 seller in the NFl, all of the Alanta games at home and away were sold out

I don't see how you can say he was a bust..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 06:33:21 PM »
maybe Vick is just a sad clown.  Put here to entertain us, then to teach us a lesson.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 06:34:42 PM »
The story about what Michael Vick was involved didn't surprise me from the start since there once was a popular rapper called the D.M.X. who had videos on MTV with barking pitbulls on a leash. Even that early 2000s reality TV game show "Dog Eat Dog" must have gotten it's title from the popularity of this dog fighting sub-culture.

yes most people can see a hunter with a high powered riffle that can take down an elephant, hiding in the bushes, waiting for an unsuspected deer to approach to shoot it down

and yet find what Vic did is morally indefensible?

yes, he is an idiot that should punished..but I find it interesting how we are not consistent

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »
yes most people can see a hunter with a high powered riffle that can take down an elephant, hiding in the bushes, waiting for an unsuspected deer to approach to shoot it down

and yet find what Vic did is morally indefensible?

yes, he is an idiot that should punished..but I find it interesting how we are not consistent

Good point. Personally, I eat anything at the store, but I'm not a hunter.  guns are strictly for defense.

Vick won here - the details of the case will be sealed with the plea.  we'll never hear details about the 66 dog skeletons, looking at Vick in a suit for 4 months of trial.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 06:42:45 PM »
Good point. Personally, I eat anything at the store, but I'm not a hunter.  guns are strictly for defense.

Vick won here - the details of the case will be sealed with the plea.  we'll never hear details about the 66 dog skeletons, looking at Vick in a suit for 4 months of trial.

not true..I think that when he pleads guilty it becomes public record (I am not a lawyer so I could be wrong)

I want to see what kind of jail time deal they cut...I am hearing 1 year