Author Topic: I'm a mentally ill anti Semite  (Read 1319 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm a mentally ill anti Semite
« on: October 05, 2007, 07:37:54 AM »
This is very funny to watch.  Paula Zahn does a story on the crazy lunatics(me) who think there was an Israeli hand in 9/11.  They play a couple blurps from one person who levels the accusation but cut out all details of why he believes this.  They say several times that there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest this(wrong)  Then they have a 4 person panel to discuss mentally ill anti Semites who believe this. :D  They needed 4 people to debate the mentally ill lunitic who wasn't present ::)  I guess I'm just a very mentally ill anti-Semite  ;D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=091_119128348

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: I'm a mentally ill anti Semite
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 07:40:59 AM »
I actually always thought you are Jewish ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 07:45:34 AM »
I actually always thought you are Jewish ???
I freaking wish!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »
It won't play for me, but I've seen this type of material.

unbelievable  >:(

These people who still hold onto the "Some Middle Easterners hijacked planes and flew them into our buildings, and there was no way we could stop them. Don't need to investigate, we already know what happened we saw it all on CNN and Fox news on 9/11. We can take the war to them in Iraq though.  Our dear leader is doing everything he can to protect us." mindset seriously freak me out.

S

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
Anyone who attacks(or criticizes) Israel(or anything Jewish for that matter) is viciously attacked and labeled an anti-semite, mentally ill, racist, supremacist, Nazi, hatemonger, intolerant, and other slanders.  At least in most media outlets this is how many are cast who attempt to speak out.  Even the Dems who are calling for troop withdrawal will not dare to suggest not fully supporting Israel. 

One Jew put it together quite simply......"You must always portray us as being constantly weak and vulnerable with the need for protection......say anything against us, and we will destroy you."  Many Jews use the Holocaust and the fact that they are surrounded by so-called hostile nations hellbent on utterly destroying them to a highly successful degree.  All this despite Jews(primarily of the secular sort, not necessarily Zionists) controlling and heading up nearly all of the West's media outlets, government positions, and powerful lobbying groups.

To Berzerker:  the people are conditioned....brainwash ed....conditioned to react to certain things said instead of rationally viewing them objectively and logically.  Some of us, like you, laugh at the sheer lunacy and stupidity of what went on in the Paula Zahn broadcast.  But I believe there are far more that didn't even see what we saw and grasped on to the concept that this person was indeed a mentally ill anti-semite.  Awesome, this person warranted TWO labels at once!!! 

Small story to put this in perspective.  I watched Borat when it first came out.  I saw it at the packed Muvico 24 in Ft. Lauderdale.  Two scenes made the collective audience gasp(whether it be in shock, horror, or a realization, I don't know)...the first being the depiction of two large-nosed dummies in the "Running of the Jews" chasing a dollar down the road.  The other being suggested that the Jews are responsible for 9/11.  I'd put a lot of money that had another country or race had been depicted to a popular stereotype, very few if any gasps would have been heard that day.  I watched the movie on opening day because I knew what it was actually about and I wanted to read the audience....and of course, in the end, I wasn't very surprised.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »
This is very funny to watch.  Paula Zahn does a story on the crazy lunatics(me) who think there was an Israeli hand in 9/11.  They play a couple blurps from one person who levels the accusation but cut out all details of why he believes this.  They say several times that there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest this(wrong)  Then they have a 4 person panel to discuss mentally ill anti Semites who believe this. :D  They needed 4 people to debate the mentally ill lunitic who wasn't present ::)  I guess I'm just a very mentally ill anti-Semite  ;D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=091_119128348

Where's our resident conspiracy expert 240 at?

It's certain he would explain how they orchestrated the whole thing so the US would invade Iraq.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 02:26:51 AM »
Anyone who attacks(or criticizes) Israel(or anything Jewish for that matter) is viciously attacked and labeled an anti-semite, mentally ill, racist, supremacist, Nazi, hatemonger, intolerant, and other slanders.  At least in most media outlets this is how many are cast who attempt to speak out.  Even the Dems who are calling for troop withdrawal will not dare to suggest not fully supporting Israel. 

One Jew put it together quite simply......"You must always portray us as being constantly weak and vulnerable with the need for protection......say anything against us, and we will destroy you."  Many Jews use the Holocaust and the fact that they are surrounded by so-called hostile nations hellbent on utterly destroying them to a highly successful degree.  All this despite Jews(primarily of the secular sort, not necessarily Zionists) controlling and heading up nearly all of the West's media outlets, government positions, and powerful lobbying groups.

To Berzerker:  the people are conditioned....brainwash ed....conditioned to react to certain things said instead of rationally viewing them objectively and logically.  Some of us, like you, laugh at the sheer lunacy and stupidity of what went on in the Paula Zahn broadcast.  But I believe there are far more that didn't even see what we saw and grasped on to the concept that this person was indeed a mentally ill anti-semite.  Awesome, this person warranted TWO labels at once!!! 

Small story to put this in perspective.  I watched Borat when it first came out.  I saw it at the packed Muvico 24 in Ft. Lauderdale.  Two scenes made the collective audience gasp(whether it be in shock, horror, or a realization, I don't know)...the first being the depiction of two large-nosed dummies in the "Running of the Jews" chasing a dollar down the road.  The other being suggested that the Jews are responsible for 9/11.  I'd put a lot of money that had another country or race had been depicted to a popular stereotype, very few if any gasps would have been heard that day.  I watched the movie on opening day because I knew what it was actually about and I wanted to read the audience....and of course, in the end, I wasn't very surprised.
be careful JBGRAY, our resident Israeli fanboy Aljewbra might come on here, supported by his easily impressed band of lapdogs, and call you an 'ANTI-SEMITIST' and say you are ignorant for even daring to question Americas's 100% support of israel!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 02:39:23 AM »
Where's our resident conspiracy expert 240 at?

It's certain he would explain how they orchestrated the whole thing so the US would invade Iraq.
Been there done that...  We together had about a 9 page long detailed accounting of all the evidence and when people had trouble debating us on the facts, they turned the thread in to be wacked and in a heart beat, the delete button was hit.  That was back in General before we had the political forum.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 02:47:21 AM »
And for the record, I do not "blame the Jews"  That's absurd, that would be entirely racist.  Israel is a nation like any other.  I pay it no special privileges, just as I have criticisms of China and even of my own country, I am fully willing to investigate Israel without being a dang racist--or mentally ill :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 05:24:08 AM »
And for the record, I do not "blame the Jews"  That's absurd, that would be entirely racist.  Israel is a nation like any other.  I pay it no special privileges, just as I have criticisms of China and even of my own country, I am fully willing to investigate Israel without being a dang racist--or mentally ill :D

There's no doubt that an occupied Iraq makes Israel safer. But, Iraq had no role in 911 so it's unreasonable to believe Israel was involved either. We would have invaded Iraq anyways.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 11:35:09 PM »
There's no doubt that an occupied Iraq makes Israel safer. But, Iraq had no role in 911 so it's unreasonable to believe Israel was involved either. We would have invaded Iraq anyways.

Israel along with many nations (including the USA) had foreknowledge of 911.
Unlike the USA however, Israel gave a shit about it's countrymen, and made sure they were out of harm's way
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 12:35:19 AM »
If you say so... You would clearly know better than me... I'm sure you've done your research... right :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 05:50:37 AM »
If you say so... You would clearly know better than me... I'm sure you've done your research... right :D

Of course not, I'm not fond of conspiracies. The biggest international leech off the US helping coodinate an attack on our soil doesn't really make sense, to me. True, they couldn't ever occupy Iraq but the international community lets them get away with everything else. Why would dropping a few bombs on Iraq make any difference to them at all?