Author Topic: gh15: EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!?  (Read 9391 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
gh15: EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!?
« on: October 16, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »
This really stood out to me:

Quote from: Trev on October 06, 2007, 03:47:58 AM
Not Nassar. An athlete from the ELITE end of the pros would not give out advice on illegal drug use on an international forum board ...

hormones are NOT ILLEAGAL THEY ARE CONTROLLED AND ARE PERFECTLY FINE WITH PRESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE ON US GROUNDS,,

hormones are VERY LEGAL IN MAJORITY OF THE WORLD COUNTRIES,,EASTERN EUROPE ,,SOUTH AMERICA,,THAILAND AND ASIA ,,MIDDLE EAST,,IN MANY OF THIS PLACES HORMONES ARE PERFECTLY LEGAL AND YOU JUST WALK IN THE PHARM AND GET THEM ,,SO NO NEED TO SAY CRAP EVEN IF ITS INTERNET

Notice he responds to the quote from Trev angrily as if he IS Nasser. It's weird because "Trev" was actually saying Nasser wouldn't do it, yet g15 felt the need to quote him and post this all caps response.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=173684.25

(post #42)

I'm convinced it's Nasser.

Hahahaha

gh15 is always talking about ethnicity/genetics and bodybuilding. Look at this from Nasser's website:

Q: Do you belive in massive amounts of protein (ie, 1.5gr per lb. of body weight or more), why or why not?
N: Everyone has different DNA and a different gene pool and different metabolism. I belong to the group-type who can maintain my size by not having protein for weeks. To put size on, I do not need more than 100gr of protein daily. High protein intake for me is only important during my pre contest diet.

Q: Calves and Abs... what's your best advice for training these two body parts?
N: Everyone can develop calves up to a certain degree/level, but people with better genetics will always have better calves. If you don't develop calves after two years of training, you will never have great calves. Two to three exercises per session is absolutely enough. To make your abs clearly visible, you have to do 3 things: super set ab exercises plus decrease you daily calorie intake over weeks/months and increase your cardio on a daily basis.

Q: Do you think machine work can help you achieve mass just as good as free weights?
N: No. Nobody grows really bigger by using machines. You can, and you have to use machines as well, but only in combination with free weights.

Notice the same "know-it-all" authoritarian tone and syntax? eh?

Q: If you could change one thing about Bodybuilding, what would it be?
N: The general public knows to little about the sport of Bodybuilding, and if they seem to know something, it's mostly negative information combined with ignorance and prejudice. The negative view on Bodybuilding comes mostly from lazy, physically inactive people and from jealous people in general. Daily newspapers and television should report about Bodybuilding and they shouldn't be just reports about pros & cons, but rather about local and international shows, like that of any other sport, and not stuff about good or bad things in Bodybuilding. Nobody starts discussions about soccer or football and if it's good or bad or healthy or unhealthy.

;D

TEAM REPTILIAN

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15: EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »
It's not Nasser

But you're close

He trained with Nasser

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »
It's not Nasser

But you're close

He trained with Nasser

Oh, did he pm you and tell you?  ::)

This is why it can't be Markus:

borderline? thats a man,,muscular little man,,no size what so ever as in 120lb but a defenite male with musculanity of an hormonized male due to the use of hormones

We all know Markus was with that she-hulk in his training videos; he wouldn't slam female bodybuilders like that.

So that leaves Naz, James, and that other German guy nobody cares about. But gh15 said he was top 5 right?
TEAM REPTILIAN

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »
I don't even understand why ANY of you guys care ? How does this effect you directly ? Because I can ASSURE YOU it DOESN'T effect me in any way, shape, or form.  ;)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »
No it's fairly obvious if you have a brain read between the lines

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »
gh15 is john hodgsen.  he competed in NYC last year, was his last show I think.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 08:24:46 PM »
This really stood out to me:

Notice he responds to the quote from Trev angrily as if he IS Nasser. It's weird because "Trev" was actually saying Nasser wouldn't do it, yet g15 felt the need to quote him and post this all caps response.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=173684.25

(post #42)

I'm convinced it's Nasser.

Hahahaha

gh15 is always talking about ethnicity/genetics and bodybuilding. Look at this from Nasser's website:

Notice the same "know-it-all" authoritarian tone and syntax? eh?

;D

Epic detective work there, champ, but it's not Nasser.  It's Roland C.  I thought everyone knew that. ::) But who the fuck cares anyway, he gives good advice and his posts are interesting.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »
gh15 also likes the following: eastern europe girls,,he thinks the movie ghost is one of the best ever he also think the movie et is the best ever,,gh15 likes food and he also cant understand how come with so many drugs she is on britny spears is still fat kid,,gh15 also like bon jovi and madness and 80s,,gh15 also hates liar and you got that right hates hates hates rec drugs because they hurt bodybuilding
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »
gh15 also likes the following: eastern europe girls,,he thinks the movie ghost is one of the best ever he also think the movie et is the best ever,,gh15 likes food and he also cant understand how come with so many drugs she is on britny spears is still fat kid,,gh15 also like bon jovi and madness and 80s,,gh15 also hates liar and you got that right hates hates hates rec drugs because they hurt bodybuilding
Is gh15 Nasser?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 08:26:43 PM »
I think it's the undercover pro

He was always starting trouble

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »
i forgot forest gump both music and movie :)
fallen angel

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 08:28:19 PM »

What do you think about Nasser gh15?
You comment on Dillet, Dorian, Ray, and Milos extensively as if reflecting on the past...yet never mention Nasser.
You said you were top 5 correct?
TEAM REPTILIAN

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 08:28:43 PM »

Do you like long walks on the beach?

Oh i know i know! Only during pre-contest

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »

seriously can you tell me hum r or humalog im being serious also if you have a sec your thoughts on anavar

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »

i know nasser hates drugs

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 08:30:41 PM »
gh15 is german, and was not quite good as Nasser...

Is that a hint? Use your wit, dumbasses. It's been said over and over and you people have failed to pick up.. laugh... And no, it isn't Dennis James.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »
Ronald whatnot..

hahahaha

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 08:33:30 PM »
gh15 is german, and was not quite good as Nasser...

Is that a hint? Use your wit, dumbasses. It's been said over and over and you people have failed to pick up.. laugh... And no, it isn't Dennis James.

Do you think before you type?

Q: Where were you born?
N: Germany.

Nasser was born and raised in Germany.

What is the opinion that it's Roland based on exactly? A rumor someone told you.

gh15 said he was top 5.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 08:35:12 PM »

What is the opinion that it's Roland based on exactly? A rumor someone told you.

Nasser was tops in his day, while Ronald graced the top 6 or whatnot.. And Nasser would not type like a dumbass, it would be above him.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 08:35:45 PM »
If it's Nasser, that's cool. He oughta come out and introduce himself though.
~

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 08:36:41 PM »
Roland went to jail for selling coke. gh15 hates rec drugs and the sellers of rec drugs (said he has helped/will help bring them down).

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 08:37:06 PM »
Nasser is natural

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »

Do you really think a top well respected pro like Sir Nasser El Sonbaty would spend his twilight years posting on getbig with losers like us?

Not likely!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 08:37:49 PM »
And Nasser would not type like a dumbass, it would be above him.
A smart person would disguise the writing style. I think the spelling mistakes are deliberate.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »
Nasser was tops in his day, while Ronald graced the top 6 or whatnot.. And Nasser would not type like a dumbass, it would be above him.

You have no clue who it is. Another person talking out of their ass.
TEAM REPTILIAN