Author Topic: Mexico Files Lawsuit in U.S. to Overturn Arizona Immigration Law  (Read 1961 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Mexico Files Lawsuit in U.S. to Overturn Arizona Immigration Law
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »
Mexico doesn't want Mexicans back?

The US Federal government files lawsuit against Arizona, the ACLU files lawsuit against Arizona, Mexico files lawsuit against Arizona...who's paying for the processing of these lawsuits, for the lawyer fees, court fees, etc.?

The Tooth Fairy. :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 12:01:54 PM »
To quote my good friend, things like this "make a brotha want to cuss."   >:(  This is the kind of culture the Obama administration and DC Democrats have created.  This is the logical extension of allowing the president of Mexico to criticize the policy of one of our states and giving him a standing ovation after he does so.  Of going on national TV at taxpayer expense and telling illegal immigrants they have a right to be "paid fairly" and the federal government will help them.  Of willfully refusing to secure the borders.

I'm just flat out disgusted.   :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 12:27:40 PM »
To quote my good friend, things like this "make a brotha want to cuss."   >:(  This is the kind of culture the Obama administration and DC Democrats have created.  This is the logical extension of allowing the president of Mexico to criticize the policy of one of our states and giving him a standing ovation after he does so.  Of going on national TV at taxpayer expense and telling illegal immigrants they have a right to be "paid fairly" and the federal government will help them.  Of willfully refusing to secure the borders.

I'm just flat out disgusted.   :-\

How many years did preceding presidents have to address illegal immigration?

None of them were willing to do a damn thing because it would cost too many votes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 12:28:14 PM »
Illegal Immigration was GWB's biggest failure. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 12:29:53 PM »
Oh beach how short your memory is. 

As for this topic Mexico is doing what it's people want, pushing for an easy entry into America.  The end game for them is to one day have Mexico absorbed by the States so they can come and go as they please. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2010, 12:34:03 PM »
Oh beach how short your memory is. 

As for this topic Mexico is doing what it's people want, pushing for an easy entry into America.  The end game for them is to one day have Mexico absorbed by the States so they can come and go as they please. 

Jorge Booosh was a disaster on this issue. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2010, 12:34:19 PM »
Illegal Immigration was GWB's biggest failure.  

+ Clinton
+ Bush 1
+ Reagan
+ Carter

etc etc

Although none of them spent $800 mil on an electronic fence that never worked.  
Except Bush.
So you may be right...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2010, 12:35:50 PM »
Fuck what Mexico thinks... They cant even keep their border towns in check.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »
How many years did preceding presidents have to address illegal immigration?

None of them were willing to do a damn thing because it would cost too many votes.

Past failures really don't have anything to do with current failures.  Wasn't this president supposed to be about "change"? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »
The problem is far more reaching than just 'building a fence'.  In order to stop people from risking their lives (which they will continue to do) you need to make sure there is an incentive to stay away.  I.E. no jobs because employers will get ruined.  You also need to work with Mexico to increase their standard of living.  Many here may view this as a bad idea but until you have people in Mexico living at reasonable standard you will continue to have millions attempting to cross the border.  I'm not saying we give Mexico money but encouraging American firms to invest in Mexico, boosting co-operation and aid will do a lot more in combating illegal immigration than building a formidable fence.  Plus it'll cost less in the long run and we don't have the situation no one wants where a potential illegal is gunned down on TV.  
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2010, 12:43:02 PM »
Fuck what Mexico thinks... They cant even keep their border towns in check.

^^^^ This.  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2010, 12:47:34 PM »
Im glad beach finally said what none of the dickless and mindless Obama suporters have the courage to admit to themselves.

Since when does "the last guy did a bad job" become an excuse for the current President to railroad the American people into suicidal policies while continuing to do a bad job?

Who gives a FUCK what George Bush and Bill Clinton did or didnt do?!?!

He's the president NOW.

He was elected to correct past failures and make the country better, not to pass the buck and blame the guy before him like a toothless assembly line worker who mistakenly puts razor blades in childrens toys.

You idiots do realize that he is in the post powerful position on earth, right? How the fuck can you excuse his pathetically poor performance thus far by comparing him to the last president, who also had a bad record on practically every major issue also? Why elect a president at all?

I'm sorry that being the leader of the free world is a "difficult" job. I guess someone lied to Barry and told him that it was only going to be basketball games, re reuns of Sanford and Son and cocktail parties with heads of state.  

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2010, 12:53:55 PM »
Past failures really don't have anything to do with current failures.  Wasn't this president supposed to be about "change"? 

I didn't follow the campaign. Did he make some lies promises about increasing Mexican border safety?

They've been choosing to remain in power over doing the right thing for years. The Cuban embargo is a perfect example of this nonsense. What's to stop Mexicans from washing up on shore in Miami and claiming to be Cuban? Cuban descendants have gained enough power to keep the embargo in place and insure their relatives immediately become a protected class once on shore. They control three states and no one can get re-elected/elected without their votes.

Arizona and California will do the same thing unless we put an end to career politicians and have real term limits.

We have to fix the system first. This isn't simply a presidential problem. No matter what party a president came from his/her cronies would either need hispanic votes back in their districts or be empowering a more liberal rival to get elected.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 12:57:57 PM »
President Bush on Tuesday wrapped up a two-day visit to the Southwest to promote his policy for stemming the tide of illegal immigration, vowing that his administration will "enforce our border."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/29/AR2005112901392.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 01:00:07 PM »
The issue is who is going to step up and be a leader, not a hispanderer. 

Obama in not a leader, he is an agitator.   He agitates all sides of an issue to hopefully get what he wants and does so on every issue. 

Whether its lllegals, taxes, WOY< whatever, he is a disgraceful mistake that should never have been. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 01:10:11 PM »
Romney supported the Bush-McCain immigration proposal in 2005, and even supported a "path to citizenship" as recently as 2006

Huck?  Open Borders, pro-Amnesty position

Palin?  She supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants

Mccain called Americans against Amnesty RACISTS.  And yall voted for him? LOL!

That being said, it's not all clouds and rain.  Check out the positions of this Repub 2012 hopeful:

•Voted NO on continuing federal funds for declared "sanctuary cities". (Mar 2008)
•Voted NO on comprehensive immigration reform. (Jun 2007)
•Voted YES on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)
•Voted NO on eliminating the "Y" nonimmigrant guestworker program. (May 2007)
•Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)
•Voted NO on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)
•Voted NO on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
•Voted NO on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)
•Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 1998)
•Rated 100% by USBC, indicating a sealed-border stance. (Dec 2006)
•Government services in English only. (Mar 2008)

John Thune 2012

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »
Thune is still my choice for 2012. 

Nationwide CCW. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 01:26:19 PM »
Im glad beach finally said what none of the dickless and mindless Obama suporters have the courage to admit to themselves.

Since when does "the last guy did a bad job" become an excuse for the current President to railroad the American people into suicidal policies while continuing to do a bad job?

He's the president NOW.

He was elected to correct past failures and make the country better, not to pass the buck and blame the guy before him like a toothless assembly line worker who mistakenly puts razor blades in childrens toys.

You idiots do realize that he is in the post powerful position on earth, right? How the fuck can you excuse his pathetically poor performance thus far by comparing him to the last president, who also had a bad record on practically every major issue also? Why elect a president at all?

I'm sorry that being the leader of the free world is a "difficult" job. I guess someone lied to Barry and told him that it was only going to be basketball games, re reuns of Sanford and Son and cocktail parties with heads of state.  

Word.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »
I didn't follow the campaign. Did he make some lies promises about increasing Mexican border safety?

They've been choosing to remain in power over doing the right thing for years. The Cuban embargo is a perfect example of this nonsense. What's to stop Mexicans from washing up on shore in Miami and claiming to be Cuban? Cuban descendants have gained enough power to keep the embargo in place and insure their relatives immediately become a protected class once on shore. They control three states and no one can get re-elected/elected without their votes.

Arizona and California will do the same thing unless we put an end to career politicians and have real term limits.

We have to fix the system first. This isn't simply a presidential problem. No matter what party a president came from his/her cronies would either need hispanic votes back in their districts or be empowering a more liberal rival to get elected.

I don't know if he made a specific promise (read "lie") about securing the border, but he did ground his campaign on changing business as usual in D.C.  He has failed miserably in that regard.  In fact, because he has been the Appeaser in Chief, he has emboldened foreign leaders to flip us the bird on our own soil.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2010, 01:38:11 PM »
author=George Whorewell link=topic=340183.msg4780260#msg4780260 date=1277322454

He's the president NOW.

This shit right here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2010, 01:50:46 PM »

He's the president NOW.

Awesome post. It's amazing how many people think that because the previous guy in office was a jerk-off it automatically gives the next guy the right to be just as bad. Never mind that by doing that they're ensuring that it will be a never ending cycle of failure after failure. Great fucking logic.

There are quite a few Getbiggers who espouse that belief.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2010, 02:48:14 PM »

He's the president NOW.

GW bringing the pain.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »

He's the president NOW.

That's like arguing changing captains on the Titanic (after hitting the iceberg) would have saved everyone.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2010, 10:59:13 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2010, 06:26:37 AM »
I've read about this.  The only thought I have is to get all must together asnd in order as civil unrest will ensue. 

Obama is a communist mugabe pofs.  There is no doubt in my mind he is doing everything possible as fast as possible to collapse the system.