Author Topic: Mexico Files Lawsuit in U.S. to Overturn Arizona Immigration Law  (Read 1962 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
PHOENIX -- Mexico on Tuesday asked a federal court in Arizona to declare the state's new immigration law unconstitutional, arguing that the country's own interests and its citizens' rights are at stake.

Lawyers for Mexico on Tuesday submitted a legal brief in support of one of five lawsuits challenging the law. The law will take effect July 29 unless implementation is blocked by a court.

The law generally requires police investigating another incident or crime to ask people about their immigration status if there's a "reasonable suspicion" they're in the country illegally. It also makes being in Arizona illegally a misdemeanor, and it prohibits seeking day-labor work along the state's streets.

Citing "grave concerns," Mexico said its interest in having predictable, consistent relations with the United States shouldn't be frustrated by one U.S. state.

Mexico also said it has a legitimate interest in defending its citizens' rights and that the law would lead to racial profiling, hinder trade and tourism, and strain the countries' work on combating drug trafficking and related violence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mexico Files Lawsuit in U.S. to Overturn Arizona Immigration Law
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
They are fomenting CW2

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »
WTF ????

I thought the UK was bad - but fuck me, this takes the biscuit !

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »
Can people really still be defending this shit? It boggels the mind.

My blood temperture just went up a few degrees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 08:17:57 PM »
Can people really still be defending this shit? It boggels the mind.

My blood temperture just went up a few degrees.

Now we know obama probably gave calderone his blessing for this during that bash we through for him while he trashed us.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »
PHOENIX -- Mexico on Tuesday asked a federal court in Arizona to declare the state's new immigration law unconstitutional, arguing that the country's own interests and its citizens' rights are at stake.

Lawyers for Mexico on Tuesday submitted a legal brief in support of one of five lawsuits challenging the law. The law will take effect July 29 unless implementation is blocked by a court.

The law generally requires police investigating another incident or crime to ask people about their immigration status if there's a "reasonable suspicion" they're in the country illegally. It also makes being in Arizona illegally a misdemeanor, and it prohibits seeking day-labor work along the state's streets.

Citing "grave concerns," Mexico said its interest in having predictable, consistent relations with the United States shouldn't be frustrated by one U.S. state.

Mexico also said it has a legitimate interest in defending its citizens' rights and that the law would lead to racial profiling, hinder trade and tourism, and strain the countries' work on combating drug trafficking and related violence.

Why don't those assholes worry about their own failed state?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »
Why don't do those assholes worry about their own failed state?

No shit. This just goes to show how fucked up things are.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »
WTF?  I can't believe an American court actually entertains this nonsense.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »
WTF?  I can't believe an American court actually entertains this nonsense.

It's not really surprising given that we have people in our own government who sit there and applaud a foreigner bashing American citizens in front of the White House. What a fucking joke. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 08:42:53 PM »
"Why don't do those assholes worry about their own failed state? "

x 2 LOL!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »
It's not really surprising given that we have people in our own government who sit there and applaud a foreigner bashing American citizens in front of the White House. What a fucking joke. ::)

Ain't that the truth.  Maybe everybody who has ever had their identity stolen by an illegal immigrant should sue Mexico.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 09:07:50 PM »
"Why don't do those assholes worry about their own failed state? "

x 2 LOL!

That post hit the nail in the head. Absolutely true.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 04:38:59 AM »
Minus the grammatical errors from typing it while half-asleep.  :P

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 04:59:26 AM »
How does the state of Mexico even have standing to file this lawsuit in the first place? Since when can a foreign country assert the rights of citizens that have illegally entered another country and then broken the law in that country? This is sheer insanity.

"We are suing a state in another country where millions of our citizens have snuck into that country illegally using that state as a way in. That state is trying to prevent our citizens from breaking the law and entering their country illegally. Furthermore, this state is attempting to deport those who commit a criminal offense in their state once it is discovered that they are in fact inside the country illegally. As the country of origin for the millions of people who are in America illegaly, we find the enforcement of United States Immigration laws and criminal laws offensive. Therefore, the AZ immigration law will harm the US+Mexican relationship."

^Is that what these morons plan to argue in court? Not only is this argument utter nonsense, but how can a country sue a state for expelling criminals that have entered the state and country illegally? I mean this is stupidity at it's highest magnitude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 06:09:05 AM »
Its Cloward & Piven tactics by Obama and Calderone to collapse the system. 

Look it up.  Obama and Calderone planned this during his trip and gaudy bash last month.       

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 06:14:39 AM »
Its Cloward & Piven tactics by Obama and Calderone to collapse the system. 

Look it up.  Obama and Calderone planned this during his trip and gaudy bash last month.       

Don't be so hard on the Nobel Peace Prize winner. (barf)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 06:15:11 AM »
Libs would rather citizens start shooting them than have the new law.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 06:20:57 AM »
Libs would rather citizens start shooting them than have the new law.

Who the libs?  Sign me up.  If they want to volunteer for a firing squad I'm all game for that. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 06:47:39 AM »
Who the libs?  Sign me up.  If they want to volunteer for a firing squad I'm all game for that. 

Those people are just political pawns. If anyone actually gave a shit about them something would have been done to help Mexico from becoming so bad in the first place. I do find it amusing how anyone saying we can't afford them automatically has no compassion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 06:50:04 AM »
Those people are just political pawns. If anyone actually gave a shit about them something would have been done to help Mexico from becoming so bad in the first place. I do find it amusing how anyone saying we can't afford them automatically has no compassion.

My compasssion is for legal american citizens, not these nomads. 

If Mexico is so bad, let them change their system and reform their country since so many of them obviously love their precisious Mexico so much as evidence by the flags, retaining the language,e tc.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 07:58:45 AM »

It's the faux-bleeding hearts. You can see this in almost every conflict or human rights disaster. People pick and choose what to throw their weight behind because they're opportunists. The ones who are objectively helping others are few and far between.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 08:17:12 AM »
Holy fucking shit!  How can they even legally sue a state in our country?  This shit is why Americans are so upset...cue kcballer to call us all racists Americans that are overreacting. 

Psycho talk:  I need to go blast some rounds off at the range so I can cool down from reading this shit. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 08:30:58 AM »
It's the faux-bleeding hearts. You can see this in almost every conflict or human rights disaster. People pick and choose what to throw their weight behind because they're opportunists. The ones who are objectively helping others are few and far between.

Can you imagine how they'd vote/act if living in a border state or if illegals were flooding Canada?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 08:44:46 AM »
Mexico doesn't want Mexicans back?

The US Federal government files lawsuit against Arizona, the ACLU files lawsuit against Arizona, Mexico files lawsuit against Arizona...who's paying for the processing of these lawsuits, for the lawyer fees, court fees, etc.?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 08:49:01 AM »
Mexico doesn't want Mexicans back?

The US Federal government files lawsuit against Arizona, the ACLU files lawsuit against Arizona, Mexico files lawsuit against Arizona...who's paying for the processing of these lawsuits, for the lawyer fees, court fees, etc.?

The schmuck taxpayer.