Author Topic: NY Post reports 62% Believe U.S. Had 9/11 Foreknowledge  (Read 2618 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: NY Post reports 62% Believe U.S. Had 9/11 Foreknowledge
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 07:22:02 PM »
BB you have been pretty much exposed and raped in this thread

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 07:26:14 PM »
BB you have been pretty much exposed and raped in this thread

lol.  O.K.   :)  Don't tell me, you've been abducted by an alien? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 08:11:08 PM »
The article in typical skeptic's fashion denounced two thirds of America as being complete idiots.  Of course it's always easier to grab the high ground by tossing out the tin foil hat to your opponents and you can just about count on the tactic being used every single time.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11242007/news/nationalnews/blame_u_s__for_9_11_idiots_in_majority_318165.htm

ive explained this a thousand times, but nobody gets it.. yes we knew about the whole plot. everyone admits to this. so whats the secret?

we get threats, and expose plots all the time these days. but now we have the manpower, and the resourced to act on it. pre 911 we only had a fucked up cia. no counter terrorism, no homeland security.. now we take each and every threat, and piece of evidence very very seriously. pre 911 they thought of these threats as false flags. "oh the terrorists are plotting again,,blah blah blah, they're just talking shit like usuall" we were wrong.

once those planes hit, i bet the president knew exactly who did it.. even if we knew it was going to happen, there wasnt much we could do anyways. but we made a big mistake, we will never make again.. i got a big sign in my office it has the DHS motto, "never get complacent".. even if we have a stretch of 5,10,15 years with no attack. we can never let our guard down like we did in the days before 911.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 09:22:29 PM »
ive explained this a thousand times, but nobody gets it.. yes we knew about the whole plot. everyone admits to this. so whats the secret?

we get threats, and expose plots all the time these days. but now we have the manpower, and the resourced to act on it. pre 911 we only had a fucked up cia. no counter terrorism, no homeland security.. now we take each and every threat, and piece of evidence very very seriously. pre 911 they thought of these threats as false flags. "oh the terrorists are plotting again,,blah blah blah, they're just talking shit like usuall" we were wrong.

once those planes hit, i bet the president knew exactly who did it.. even if we knew it was going to happen, there wasnt much we could do anyways. but we made a big mistake, we will never make again.. i got a big sign in my office it has the DHS motto, "never get complacent".. even if we have a stretch of 5,10,15 years with no attack. we can never let our guard down like we did in the days before 911.
I don't get it, could you expand please :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »

Are you saying the Bush and Co. knew about the plot but were too complacent about the threat (i.e presidentional daily briefing ignored, Cheney terrorism task force never met, etc....)

I haven't heard of anyone saying that the threats were viewed as "false flags" prior to 911 - that doesn't even make sense.  A false flag is an attack by the people who are already in power on their own country which is falsey blamed on another group.  Are you saying that the various agencies receiving these threat just assumed they were coming from factions within our own goverment?

If we knew it was going to happen then why do you say that there's nothing we could have done about it anyway??

In summary - we knew it was going to happen, we assumed the threats were false flags (i.e from within our own governement), and there was nothing we could have done to prevent it??

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 09:10:40 AM »
Are you saying the Bush and Co. knew about the plot but were too complacent about the threat (i.e presidentional daily briefing ignored, Cheney terrorism task force never met, etc....)

I haven't heard of anyone saying that the threats were viewed as "false flags" prior to 911 - that doesn't even make sense.  A false flag is an attack by the people who are already in power on their own country which is falsey blamed on another group.  Are you saying that the various agencies receiving these threat just assumed they were coming from factions within our own goverment?

If we knew it was going to happen then why do you say that there's nothing we could have done about it anyway??

In summary - we knew it was going to happen, we assumed the threats were false flags (i.e from within our own governement), and there was nothing we could have done to prevent it??

Our intelligence agencies get 1000's of bits of information revealing threats every day.   The problem is knowing which ones are real and which ones to respond to.

They had prior information in the form of pieces from different agencies and sources.

So when the attacks did happen to an extent, it wasn't a surprise and even now we a cannot defend every possible attack at the same time, that's why we, with what we had then, couldn't do anything about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 09:17:02 AM »
Our intelligence agencies get 1000's of bits of information revealing threats every day.   The problem is knowing which ones are real and which ones to respond to.

29 sources.

And in a span of 24 hours on Aug 5/6, Bush himself was alerted of the 911 attacks by the FBI in a red-eye flight in middle of night, from the Mossad, and from the German ambassador.  These are the 3 notices we know of.  They all came in one day, including the FBI head pulling an emergency flight from DC to TX to hand deliver the memo.  The minutes of the meeting are classified, but Condi admits that she was given "something", but handed it off to Rummy, who denies he ever got it.

Oz, how frequently do you think the FBI flew to his ranch in the middle of th night to hand deliver the details of an upcoming attack, on the same day 2 of our allies, including our closest, warned us?

The details included 5 of the hijackers names, the date 9/10 or 9/11, and that it would be hijackings.  As a result of that meeting, the FBI investigation of Atta in hollywood, FL was immediately frozen and remained that way until after the attacks.

Now, you *could* blame 1000s of pieces of info - but when the head of the FBI delivers something in the middle of the night, when ISR and GER leaders/intelligence tell you... at the VERY least, you go pick up the 5 assholes whose names you have, and see what's in their houses, no? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 09:18:35 AM »
Our intelligence agencies get 1000's of bits of information revealing threats every day.   The problem is knowing which ones are real and which ones to respond to.

They had prior information in the form of pieces from different agencies and sources.

So when the attacks did happen to an extent, it wasn't a surprise and even now we a cannot defend every possible attack at the same time, that's why we, with what we had then, couldn't do anything about it.

but still Bush/Cheney, the FBI, CIA etc.. were all complacent prior to 911?

I'm not so sure the creation of HSA has solved any of the problems mentioned

from what I've read HSA has the lowest morale of any angency in the govt - i.e major staffing problems,  no room in the budget, supposed to be cost neutral etc..

I seem to recall the Bush didn't even want HSA (my memory could be wrong about that)