Author Topic: Why won't she look at her choice?  (Read 24505 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Why won't she look at her choice?
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2014, 09:42:38 AM »
how do you know she didn't look at it?

You're aware that a camera captions a fraction of a second....right?

Logic will get you no where..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2014, 09:44:29 AM »
A fetus is a living organism. Sucking the brains out of it is killing that organism. That's murder.

sperm is a living organism. If that is your argument, men kill millions of babies every day in the shower.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
sperm is a living organism. If that is your argument, men kill millions of babies every day in the shower.

Good point.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2014, 09:57:18 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2014, 11:34:58 AM »

No kidding. life is arbitrary, I dont see how that fetus is living if it cannot live on it's own, it's like calling a virus living (some do). However, without a definition of life jacking off is murder. It can do as much as a zygote with respect to functioning on it's own, it's not alive.

Not to mention the best abortion doctor is in fact JC as he has caused more miscarriges then all abortions combined. God makes a mistake drowns the whole world, including the plants( like WTF?) and wildlife.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2014, 01:22:36 PM »
No kidding. life is arbitrary, I dont see how that fetus is living if it cannot live on it's own, it's like calling a virus living (some do). However, without a definition of life jacking off is murder. It can do as much as a zygote with respect to functioning on it's own, it's not alive.

Not to mention the best abortion doctor is in fact JC as he has caused more miscarriges then all abortions combined. God makes a mistake drowns the whole world, including the plants( like WTF?) and wildlife.

People arguing for and against abortion disagree as to when the soul enters the fetus. Obviously, some folks say it is at the point of conception. In contrast, others say this event is at birth.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2014, 01:27:14 PM »
People arguing for and against abortion disagree as to when the soul enters the fetus. Obviously, some folks say it is at the point of conception. In contrast, others say this event is at birth.

In contrast, others still say soul schmoul.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »

Chemotherapy is murder!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »
In contrast, others still say soul schmoul.

I get this.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2014, 02:29:11 PM »

Wait a minute, this is a false dichotomy, what about the others who think the soul enters the body through the anus chakra? it's life when it meets the criteria for life, a plant is more alive then a zygote by all criteria, self suficient, fully formed, none dependent, reproduces etc.

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2014, 02:34:12 PM »
Wait a minute, this is a false dichotomy, what about the others who think the soul enters the body through the anus chakra? it's life when it meets the criteria for life, a plant is more alive then a zygote by all criteria, self suficient, fully formed, none dependent, reproduces etc.

Are you talking about anal sex?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2014, 08:40:42 AM »

anal coitus, yes. it's the foundation of a healthy marriage

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »
He's implying Tbombz has gathered more souls than Jesus.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2014, 12:21:02 PM »

and then there are those who don't believe in the soul concept..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »
No he doesn't.  He's not the one who is pregnant and has to deal with all the health issues of pregnancy (up to and including potentially dying).

These pregnant women are falling off the perch left & right.

so we're in agreement then

the woman has no right to make any claim or control over the mans body and vice versa

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2014, 04:57:07 PM »
so we're in agreement then

the woman has no right to make any claim or control over the mans body and vice versa

Is childbirth still killing women these days?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2014, 09:10:52 PM »

In 2013, 289 000 women died from complications related to pregnancy or childbirth. In addition, for every woman who dies in childbirth, around 20 more suffer injury, infection or disease – approximately 10 million women each year.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2014, 09:47:37 PM »
In 2013, 289 000 women died from complications related to pregnancy or childbirth. In addition, for every woman who dies in childbirth, around 20 more suffer injury, infection or disease – approximately 10 million women each year.

America, I mean. Are these national stats?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2014, 09:56:42 PM »
America, I mean. Are these national stats?

The 20th century saw a dramatic decrease in pregnancy-related deaths, largely because of improvements in sterile techniques — reaching the lowest point in 1987 at 7.2 deaths per 100,000 live births. The most recent figures available show the rate hovers around 15 deaths per 100,000 births — placing the U.S. near the bottom among developed nations.

Each year in the U.S., about 700 women die of pregnancy-related complications and 52,000 experience emergencies such as acute renal failure, shock, respiratory distress, aneurysms and heart surgery. An additional 34,000 barely avoid death.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2014, 12:06:02 PM »
So it would follow that if someone uses their free will to abort a fetus, they should be executed for their crime. People play God's role, is what it seems like to me.

That's ridiculous. You're really reaching now. You made a fair point pointing out that an innocent person has been wrongly executed on occasion. You should have stopped there.

My point is that abortions and the death penalty really don't have anything to do with one another.

If we all at least can agree that we're a human life at birth, you have rights from that point forward. No one has the right to kill you from there. Anyone who would willingly kill a newborn baby / infant / toddler, child, or adult for any reason other than self-defense would be a criminal who should at least be locked up doing hard time for the rest of their days. And in many circumstances, such a criminal should be put to death IMO. This has nothing to do with the issue of abortion.
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2014, 01:09:38 PM »
That's ridiculous. You're really reaching now. You made a fair point pointing out that an innocent person has been wrongly executed on occasion. You should have stopped there.

My point is that abortions and the death penalty really don't have anything to do with one another.

If we all at least can agree that we're a human life at birth, you have rights from that point forward. No one has the right to kill you from there. Anyone who would willingly kill a newborn baby / infant / toddler, child, or adult for any reason other than self-defense would be a criminal who should at least be locked up doing hard time for the rest of their days. And in many circumstances, such a criminal should be put to death IMO. This has nothing to do with the issue of abortion.

Wait so you are in fact confirming that a fetus is not a newborn and thus not living as you define it? so killing fetuses abortion is fine by deduction.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2014, 02:54:52 PM »
Wait so you are in fact confirming that a fetus is not a newborn and thus not living as you define it? so killing fetuses abortion is fine by deduction.

I said previously I had mixed emotions on abortion myself, but that legally speaking at the end of the day I think it should be the mother's choice and not the government's.

Legalities aside, I morally don't think it's something one should necessarily throw a party about and brag about to everyone the way some radical celeb libtards and others do. But that's just my opinion - it's a free country, or should be. You want to put a picture up on FB with the fetus in hand with a glass of Dom in the other, knock yourself out.  ::)
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2014, 02:55:46 PM »

according to the CDC about 650 per year
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pregnancy-relatedmortality.htm

Another figure I've seen in a few different recent articles is 15 deaths per 100,000 live births

That may not seem like many deaths but compare it to the figure for men which is Zero deaths due to complications from pregnancy

Keep in mind that I said "up to and including death"

Here is an incomplete list of the "up to" part

Hyperemesis gravidarum

Temporary and permanent injury to back

Severe scarring requiring later surgery (especially after additional pregnancies)

Dropped (prolapsed) uterus (especially after additional pregnancies, and other pelvic floor weaknesses -- 11% of women, including cystocele, rectocele, and enterocele)

Pre-eclampsia (edema and hypertension, the most common complication of pregnancy, associated with eclampsia, and affecting 7 - 10% of pregnancies)
Eclampsia (convulsions, coma during pregnancy or labor, high risk of death)

Gestational diabetes

Placenta previa

Anemia (which can be life-threatening)

Thrombocytopenic purpura

Severe cramping

Embolism (blood clots)

Medical disability requiring full bed rest (frequently ordered during part of many pregnancies varying from days to months for health of either mother or baby)

Diastasis recti, also torn abdominal muscles

Mitral valve stenosis (most common cardiac complication)

Serious infection and disease (e.g. increased risk of tuberculosis)

Hormonal imbalance

Ectopic pregnancy (risk of death)

Broken bones (ribcage, "tail bone")

Hemorrhage and numerous other complications of delivery

Refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease

Aggravation of pre-pregnancy diseases and conditions (e.g. epilepsy is present in .5% of pregnant women, and the pregnancy alters drug metabolism and treatment prospects all the while it increases the number and frequency of seizures)

Severe post-partum depression and psychosis

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2014, 03:11:24 PM »
bottom line is that men should be able to tell a woman to have an abortion if they do not want to raise the baby.  if the woman still wants the baby the man should be able to sign away all liability towards it.  I would say its only fair that the man pay 100% for the abortion procedure.  if he argues with that, well he should have thought of that before he went ahead and fucked a girl without a condom without wanting to have a baby.

why not?  If liberals have taught me anything about this issue they've taught me this:

FACT: abortion is not murder.  its not a life.

FACT: abortion is safe.

FACT: abortion reduces crime.

FACT: there exists an unreal amount of negative statistics on kids with single parents and fatherless children.

FACT: women don't suffer negative psychological effects from having abortions.

these are all facts that are drilled into everyone's heads by the liberal posters every day on this issue.  

so what's wrong with a man telling a woman to go have a medical procedure?  yes its her body.  she doesn't HAVE to get an abortion.  but if she wants to keep the baby she has to pay for it herself.

someone come up with a counter argument to this that makes sense knowing what we know.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2014, 03:45:23 PM »
Republicans want little government intervention, yet they want to try to tell you what you should do with their body lol.

not republicans... Christians.