Author Topic: "In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket"- Dwayne "Rock" Johnson (UPDATE 5_3_12)  (Read 31593 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: "In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket"- Dwayne "Rock" Johnson
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2012, 12:53:28 AM »
Gentlemen, quit fighting. You'll all be allowed to such The Rock's cock in due course.
G

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2012, 07:30:11 AM »
BWAHAHAHA.  Bullshit, scholarship athletes have no issues eating.  The school provides the football players plenty of food.  They all get cafeteria passes with unlimited access to all food.  They all have coaches and Personal Trainers and dieticians.  College football is a multi billion dollar industry and colleges makes millions and millions and make sure their players are up to par.  Miami especially took care of it's athletes in many legal and illegal ways.

Every post you have made in this thread is 100% accurate.  I will be sure to look for more of your posts my good man.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Dwayne did a Q & A on Twitter earlier today.

https://twitter.com/#!/TheRock

-Regarding his financial status growing up...

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock
. @mattlewisj My moment that defined me was being evicted from our apt at 14yrs old. Was determined to never be evicted again. #RockTalk

-Regarding his training routine...

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock
. @zoischicago My training schedule is 5 days a week & 2xs a day. Cardio in the AM and hittin' iron a few hours later. #RockTalk

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
   TTT

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
   TTT

Thank you for the sympathy bump!

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2012, 08:53:29 PM »
I won't even get into the boosters at the University of Miami. There are supposedly a couple of mega millionaires who grow up absolutely loving WWF wrestling. So having Dwayne(whos father was a mega known Wrestle) on the team would have been something for some of the boosters... The Rock was taken care of since jumpstreet.

Qft. I doubt seriously he had a problem at UM playing football. Miami was dominating at that time and I'm sure the money was flowin from wealthy alums to players. I went to college with a bunch of 'poor' football players. They all might have grew up poor but they had weren't poor playing football there- nice apartments, clothes, escalades, motorcycles,etc. I lived in an apartment close to half of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2013, 11:34:21 AM »
Qft. I doubt seriously he had a problem at UM playing football. Miami was dominating at that time and I'm sure the money was flowin from wealthy alums to players. I went to college with a bunch of 'poor' football players. They all might have grew up poor but they had weren't poor playing football there- nice apartments, clothes, escalades, motorcycles,etc. I lived in an apartment close to half of them.

And what happens to them if they don't make the NFL?

They're only in college for three or four years. If they don't get that big money in the National Football League, what do you think happens to them?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Oh please, what a bullshit story.

If you want to look at a real successful story, just read through the last 8 years of Tbombz life.  :-\
X

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Rock outlines Henry Cavill workout plans

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Does he still need our Help?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2022, 06:34:47 PM »
Everyone claiming The Rock came from money:
Dwayne went to the U on a scholarship, and struggled to feed himself while there.

At one of the top pay-to-play universities, LOL. I'll buy he didn't have a booster giving him envelopes like Michael Irvine but he wasn't starving with a special cafe pass for football players. Maybe he didn't have extra money for late-night snacks and large pizzas.   

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2022, 08:02:52 PM »

They're only in college for three or four years. If they don't get that big money in the National Football League, what do you think happens to them?

they got a free education

E
E

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Tough sh*t.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2022, 02:52:11 AM »
they got a free education

E
And lots of extras while they were on campus.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Myth: self-made man.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Myth: self-made man.
But there are self made failures.