Author Topic: Rich Piana - what was the appeal of Rich Pianna?  (Read 16962 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: what was the appeal of Rich Pianna?
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2017, 03:29:33 AM »
I'm like 3 of the black fella.. not to say I'm not black but I'm like 3 of him literally.. well used to be like 3-4 but still good 2 and a half lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2017, 03:34:32 AM »
I'm like 3 of the black fella.. not to say I'm not black but I'm like 3 of him literally.. well used to be like 3-4 but still good 2 and a half lol

gh15 approved

You mean you got a big thick ass c0ck like i have

My nick at one of the polish whorehouses was, and I shit you not,..... Mr. Strong Fucker

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2017, 03:35:39 AM »
when I leave this thread after this post it will just be joon back and forth with himself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2017, 03:37:01 AM »
when I leave this thread after this post it will just be joon back and forth with himself.

You are relentless

I will send you a pic of this large c0ck of mine with face in photo but i want 100 usd for it

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2017, 03:53:44 AM »
I never saw the appeal. He was flashy and loud. I don’t know if there was a man of substance in there but I highly doubt it. May be Rest In Peace.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2017, 04:10:17 AM »
I never saw the appeal. He was flashy and loud. I don’t know if there was a man of substance in there but I highly doubt it. May be Rest In Peace.

translation: he ignored my emails, texts, phonecalls, letters, gifts, invitations etc

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2017, 04:17:25 AM »

U smell that? I think something is burning in your kitchen

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2017, 04:37:50 AM »
translation: he ignored my emails, texts, phonecalls, letters, gifts, invitations etc
Never interacted with him.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2017, 06:10:24 AM »
he was a nice dude at venice golds - total guido+bber+west coast bro = rich

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2017, 06:35:50 AM »
Most likely ok dude who know how to play people.
What to do with all the idiots(15-19 year olds excluded) who want to be cool... "give 'em a hand" and business gets going.
Only thing that was really bad was that he destroyed a once good phyique.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2017, 06:49:56 AM »
it's all fake to appeal to sheep on social media and youtube, his cars were leased, house was rented and he only owned a small % of 5% nutrition.

The whole eating ice cream every day was BS just did it to look cool, he didn't actually do this, on youtube he'd leave his high $$$ cars parked on the street and act like he didn't care, he'd have someone run back out and repark them. He was large time steroid dealer and a lifetime rec drug addict.

There's your hero, all smoke and mirrors. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2017, 07:11:58 AM »
It seems that this guy had a massive following. I am not sure why?

He seemed like a daft juicehead, and didn't even compete.

What exactly did the 5% mean?

He was surrounded by EVERYTHING and filled with NOTHING  the perfect picture for social media success .

WooSHHHH GODDAMMIT

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2017, 08:09:10 AM »
it's all fake to appeal to sheep on social media and youtube, his cars were leased, house was rented and he only owned a small % of 5% nutrition.

The whole eating ice cream every day was BS just did it to look cool, he didn't actually do this, on youtube he'd leave his high $$$ cars parked on the street and act like he didn't care, he'd have someone run back out and repark them. He was large time steroid dealer and a lifetime rec drug addict.

:o

Hadddduuuurrrr  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2017, 08:13:40 AM »

Any evidence of all these accusations?
X

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2017, 08:28:26 AM »
He was the Charlie Sheen of bodybuilding. Fascinating to watch and analyze.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2017, 08:30:53 AM »
His excellent taste in women.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2017, 09:31:22 AM »
His appeal was that he had muscles, tattoos and flash cars. That's all you need to get popular with a teen male audience.
5% seemed to signify that he was among the small percentage of people who are willing to do whatever it takes to fulfill their dreams.

thanks. that was actually enlightening, though not terribly surprising.

I didn't want to assume that there was nothing beneath the veneer, but you confirmed my thoughts

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2017, 09:34:20 AM »
Why the question mark in the second sentence? Are you asking if you’re not sure if you are not sure why?

This shit is as bad as the “would of” nonsense.

yes i am not sure if i am not sure why. can you help me out?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2017, 09:43:58 AM »
jack does..

I am a millioner and insanely successful

I became god  in 13 years from an ifbb pro,, straight out god,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
People heavy into hardcore bodybuilding, pro bodybuilding, these forums is a tiny tiny niche. If a walked around in general public and asked if they've heard of gh15 literally no one would know. If I went around 5 local gyms in my area and asked if they've heard of gh15 I'd put a generous percentage of maybe 5-10% of the guys would know who you were. 0% of women would know who you were. Ya you're hugely successful

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »
People heavy into hardcore bodybuilding, pro bodybuilding, these forums is a tiny tiny niche. If a walked around in general public and asked if they've heard of gh15 literally no one would know. If I went around 5 local gyms in my area and asked if they've heard of gh15 I'd put a generous percentage of maybe 5-10% of the guys would know who you were. 0% of women would know who you were. Ya you're hugely successful

that pretty much goes for Lee Haney these days....

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2017, 09:51:57 AM »
that pretty much goes for Lee Haney these days....
Oh def. There is the smallest bits of recognition for pro bb's inside a gym, outside it forget about it. But yeah Donald Trump is tight with gh15. LoL fuck dude isn't even trying anymore. Just throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2017, 04:38:43 PM »

not bad.. not bad,,

the icecream he was just doing a gh15 copy and paste into youtube act.. forgting to keep it to reeces penut butter or to frozen yogurt.. forgetting to not do it like a nutcase none stop.. forgetting I did it while on phamacutical igf aka legit kigtropin.. he simply took gh15 2007-2008 spiced it up with gh15 2012.. and went to town..

for 3 years,,

he got 3 years out of it..

was it wroth it?

he should have talked against poison.. and against narcotics.. and should have done more to give credit to me by teaching the bible I wrote exactly as is,, he did not.. he did it to have a supplement company

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2017, 04:43:12 PM »

I am much much much larger than bodybuild now days,, I told you fellas 8th of November 2016,, bodybuild today is only part of me,, much much! larger

I also known by anyone who needs to know.. and known pretty much by anyone in the bodybuild and off the bodybuild world.. its enough to put the combo of words and letters gh15 into search engine to realize this but its goes much deeper and wider than any search engine can ever give you

I really have made it past tru the fabrics of time,, call it hall of fame or what not.. I sit there for eternity and done all that while keeping my longevity!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2017, 05:26:51 PM »
the nordic whore was more interesting.

Yes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2017, 05:27:45 PM »
I am much much much larger than bodybuild now days,, I told you fellas 8th of November 2016,, bodybuild today is only part of me,, much much! larger

I also known by anyone who needs to know.. and known pretty much by anyone in the bodybuild and off the bodybuild world.. its enough to put the combo of words and letters gh15 into search engine to realize this but its goes much deeper and wider than any search engine can ever give you

I really have made it past tru the fabrics of time,, call it hall of fame or what not.. I sit there for eternity and done all that while keeping my longevity!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

AHH time to wind you up again

Paranoid delusions
Verbal Diarrhea

Your Psychological Profile isn't good Seek Help
That's free advice

Hows the Wife ?  You still Beating Her  ::)

Please respond in your usual nonsensical diatribe