Author Topic: Insane Number Of Women Believe Physical Differences Between Genders Due To..  (Read 2428 times)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
39% for the men, it's sad too  :-\

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Unreal..

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Why did they use a picture of 2 men in the cover photo?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
The dumbing down and feminisation of society...

since you can't say there's differences between races you can now not even say there's differences between genders...

what's next there's no difference between a White man and a dog?....  ::)

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
How to confuse a Lefty

Ask them if they think Men and Women are equal.

HA so there's only 2 genders then  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
This is peak delusion.

Exactly. 

Same mentality as people who think bitcoin is not a bubble and going to $1 mil.

Purge_WTF

If Feminists are convinced that there aren't any differences between men and women, I'm sure they'd have no problem registering for a potential military draft, right?

Right?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Women are pretty much psychotic.  Once these tranny sex dolls hit the market, will men even acknowledge womens existance??

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
This is the inherent flaw in leftist ideology. People get tired of pretending not to see what’s in front of their own eyes.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
The leftist media tends to portray this idea that men and women are exactly the same and that any differences is due to conditioning enforced at childhood by a patriarchal society.
It's lunacy but it's surprising how many people actually believe this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The leftist media tends to portray this idea that men and women are exactly the same and that any differences is due to conditioning enforced at childhood by a patriarchal society.
It's lunacy but it's surprising how many people actually believe this.

I debated with some women in my program about this topic. She was convinced that most men were not physically stronger than most women. There was not much else I could say. The physical seems to obviously be way less susceptible to society than  mental or emotional factors. Nature provides the underpinnings, nurture shapes the manifestation of those underpinnings.
X

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I debated with some women in my program about this topic. She was convinced that most men were not physically stronger than most women. There was not much else I could say. The physical seems to obviously be way less susceptible to society than  mental or emotional factors. Nature provides the underpinnings, nurture shapes the manifestation of those underpinnings.
Show her the world records...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

There does appear to be this push from the left to make society "genderless" as they think it would help with equality, much like race has been made to be seen as being inconsequential.
Of course, the differences in gender are more conspicuous then the differences in race so I don't really see how it can be done. There are people though (such as the women you knew), that believe that men and women are only different due to having different upbringings.  

wrl11

• Getbig I

This would be very easy to disprove. On the spot just do a pushup/pullup contest (and that is even bodyweight, so no excuse from her if the sexes are supposed to be equal).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
There does appear to be this push from the left to make society "genderless" as they think it would help with equality, much like race has been made to be seen as being inconsequential.
Of course, the differences in gender are more conspicuous then the differences in race so I don't really see how it can be done. There are people though (such as the women you knew), that believe that men and women are only different due to having different upbringings.  

It can be done when you have governments that are sympathetic to the silliness. That’s why liberals are so bat shit crazy over a Trump presidency. He doesn’t buy into the leftist bullshit.

People, even me to some extent, under estimate how far to the left universities are in the United States. I’ve been noticing on twitter that virtually all high-level collegiate distance runners are very far to the left. So, I took a look at the demographics of one of the biggest running programs, University of Colorado Boulder and found this:

Most students at CU Boulder are aligned with the American political left. A 2014 survey stated that 16.3% of the students are registered as members of the Republican Party, along with 10.5% of CU Boulder non-faculty staff and 6% of CU Boulder faculty.[67]

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

What's interesting, but not surprising, is that research has found very early differences in language, behavior (aggression and rambunctiousness), physicality, and sociality regarding infant babies. On the other hand, there are certain abilities that are equal or semi-equal during certain stages of development; however, these differences may become exacerbated during later stages of development. For example, in terms of physical strength, boys and girls are more similar during middle childhood. Once boys reach puberty during early adolescents, the differences between physical strength between boys and girls become LARGELY different due to the increase of testosterone (obviously).

But, it's also important to realize that biology is not destiny, and that environmental experiences, primarily shaped by caregivers, plays an important role in how biology is manifested. To say otherwise, is equally as foolish as saying that there are no biological differences. I really dislike the extreme opinions on either side (its ALL biology or its ALL society). The research is quite clear that babies are born with certain temperamental styles (biological) and that environmental influences will shape personality development (early temperament -----> adult personality).

Of course, pure physical strength is A LOT less prone to societal influences. The average male is going to be stronger than the average female, independent of societal expectations--I don't understand how people can even debate this obvious biological difference.
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
26% believe patriarchal conditioning prevents male pregnancy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
26% believe patriarchal conditioning prevents male pregnancy.

I thought a lack of ovaries and a uterus prevented male pregnancies.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Well that’s just nitpicking now isn’t it? ;)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
What's interesting, but not surprising, is that research has found very early differences in language, behavior (aggression and rambunctiousness), physicality, and sociality regarding infant babies. On the other hand, there are certain abilities that are equal or semi-equal during certain stages of development; however, these differences may become exacerbated during later stages of development. For example, in terms of physical strength, boys and girls are more similar during middle childhood. Once boys reach puberty during early adolescents, the differences between physical strength between boys and girls become LARGELY different due to the increase of testosterone (obviously).

But, it's also important to realize that biology is not destiny, and that environmental experiences, primarily shaped by caregivers, plays an important role in how biology is manifested. To say otherwise, is equally as foolish as saying that there are no biological differences. I really dislike the extreme opinions on either side (its ALL biology or its ALL society). The research is quite clear that babies are born with certain temperamental styles (biological) and that environmental influences will shape personality development (early temperament -----> adult personality).

Of course, pure physical strength is A LOT less prone to societal influences. The average male is going to be stronger than the average female, independent of societal expectations--I don't understand how people can even debate this obvious biological difference.

I agree. Gender differences are both biological and societal. It seems odd how many fail to understand this and instead, will just go with one or the other.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

74% agree.  :D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
I do not have time to read this thread... but I do know that women r fuking morons. consider them brainless.... in a literal sense.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their

Do you have any life outside of this forum? Any life at all? Sad, but who am I to judge. Carry on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Do you have any life outside of this forum? Any life at all? Sad, but who am I to judge. Carry on.

I have no friends, no job, and no gf.

Does that answer your question?

Further, unlike most Americans, I do not have FB, instragram, twitter, snapchat, pinterest, tumblr, or dating sites, etc. Getbig is the only "social media" I do. I surmise its equivalent to how most people spend their time on the above social media sites.

Nonetheless, I could seek your advice on how to get a job, gf, and friends. Ill reach out soon.
X