Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 36372 times)

austrian_power

• Getbig II
Re: Round 2
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2007, 10:41:12 AM »
do you have some problems in your axilla? ???

aaaahhh ok, the big lats are the reason, sorry... ::)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2007, 10:41:48 AM »
X-ACTOR is the true definition of a CLOWN, im sure hes depressed in his life thats why he posting all that fake crap, he married a bitch who betrayed him with his best friend and then he had to accept that like a jack ass, just imagine that.

Now if u ll excuse me X-ACTOR ill have to go grocery shopping in my V8 '97 Camaro,and then grill some chicken breast at my backyard.

wow. Finally traded in your Iroc Z? hahahah. Oh god and you hate on this guy haahahahahah  V8 CAMARO Hahahahahaahahahahaha WHITE TRASH OR A RIDICULOUS MEXICAN

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2007, 10:42:48 AM »
hillarious to see all the people who hate on others who are more well off than they are.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »
hillarious to see all the people who hate on others who are more well off than they are.
People who are "rich", do not need to tell others they are....
L

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2007, 10:44:33 AM »

haha dude, if you think it's "hate" then you take the internet as seriously as "xfactor".  We're all having fun at this clown's expense.  A LOT of fun. ;D

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
People who are "rich", do not need to tell others they are....

agreed.  he was just backing up his talk when people called bs though.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »
And that's all you got out of my post....Hmm you must be really impressed with him.  Your obviously the fag, because you only paid attention to the "bottom" of my post---and what do gays pay attention too....

All great men have always had a cause, or were about substance, and people recognize them, hence, they were great in eyes of many. All the one's who wished they were great, only took up "trying to be..." Does this break it down for you?

Not on the internet.  Any picture you post people want to rip you apart.  What you are not getting is I did this to prove a point.  Not everybody is full of shit here.  There are people on here who have made significant accomplishments, from education, to attaining material items, to travel in different countries, to having great jobs, the point is anybody can say anything.  I back what I say with proof.  Did I go overboard, the watch and cars are a bit much, yes?  However are you all not entertained. It's interesting to see how others live, people you talk to all the time on here.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2007, 10:47:03 AM »
And that's all you got out of my post....Hmm you must be really impressed with him.  Your obviously the fag, because you only paid attention to the "bottom" of my post---and what do gays pay attention too....

All great men have always had a cause, or were about substance, and people recognize them, hence, they were great in eyes of many. All the one's who wished they were great, only took up "trying to be..." Does this break it down for you?

That's all fine in good, but in this country, if you want to get anywhere, you have to have more than a "cause" or "recognition" or have "substance."  You sound way too idealistic to me.

BTW, while you "break it down for me," consider going back to grammer school to learn your contractions.  It's "you're" not "your."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2007, 10:50:15 AM »
wow. Finally traded in your Iroc Z? hahahah. Oh god and you hate on this guy haahahahahah  V8 CAMARO Hahahahahaahahahahaha WHITE TRASH OR A RIDICULOUS MEXICAN

Speechless.  I mean need I say more?

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2007, 10:51:18 AM »
agreed.  he was just backing up his talk when people called bs though.

And he is perhaps the only Get Bigger who actually backs up his talking. I don't need to remind you guys about the 112 times somebody deadlifted 225 pounds or the I will join the Get Big contest.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2007, 10:56:00 AM »
X, why bother.  What are you trying to prove to a bunch of faceless words?  You have a great watch, nice pool, cool car, pretty woman... Just be happy with them and enjoy them.  You don't need prove yourself or your financial worth on here.
:D Weee

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2007, 10:58:45 AM »
Why would he need to prove himself is the question though... like why would a girl who is with this amazing 'guy', who owns a 2003 1999 bmw 3 series and owns several rolex watches cheat on him with his freind???
L

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »
Why would he need to prove himself is the question though... like why would a girl who is with this amazing 'guy', who owns a 2003 1999 bmw 3 series and owns several rolex watches cheat on him with his freind???
Maybe he works too much. :-\
:D Weee

pushinweight

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2007, 11:03:31 AM »
I made and make a lot.  I'll leave it at that.  I'm almost vain enough to throw up some tax forms, but not quite. Twist my arm and I just might.

DO IT BITATCH!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
I don't need to remind you guys about the 112 times somebody deadlifted 225 pounds or the I will join the Get Big contest.....

Adonis the greatest mindfucker bar none on Getbig. hahaha

affy

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2007, 11:04:16 AM »
lmao..looks like you're going to get 10 pages after all

nice work...you can add this to your list of acomplishments

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2007, 11:06:31 AM »

Where do you come up with this?  Nobody has ever cheated on me.  

You still in my thread.  JJ everybody on here knows you're jealous of me.  It's so painfully obvious.  Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back here.  Like I said I could care less to post in a thread about you, you just are not interesting.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2007, 11:07:29 AM »
Hey man, it's great to be proud of what you got and accomplished so far in life, but anyone who makes and has serious money never talks about it, it's just classless. It's just like the dudes that always talk about how much pussy they get, are usually the one's that don't get any at all.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2007, 11:12:01 AM »
Haahahahaaaa, just take a second look at him, that gay pink tie, the (douche bag with delusions of grandeur)look on his face, fake $4 sunglasses what tf
Xfactor looks to be doing well... He wears a dress shirt and tie to work..He drives a Beemer and wears a Roley..What's wrong with that?.. There is always better and more expensive...Keep working and saving up...When you're ready.... Upgrade..But...You're doing fine...Good for you.. No hate.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2007, 11:12:26 AM »
Hey man, it's great to be proud of what you got and accomplished so far in life, but anyone who makes and has serious money never talks about it, it's just classless. It's just like the dudes that always talk about how much pussy they get, are usually the one's that don't get any at all.

I already addressed this.  Called out, I proved everybody wrong.  Case closed.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2007, 11:16:20 AM »
Thanks Big Worm!!  Exactly, I am just getting started.  Do I have the best of everything, fuck, not even close.

Will I,

Ultimately 100% yes.    At least I can honestly look at myself and say yes.

pushinweight

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2007, 11:18:11 AM »
X I know where you are coming from.  I just put my pool in too.  The one on the right ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »
Thanks Big Worm!!  Exactly, I am just getting started.  Do I have the best of everything, fuck, not even close.

Will I,

Ultimately 100% yes.    At least I can honestly look at myself and say yes.
You're very welcome brother...Work hard for what you want...Work harder to keep it... Good luck ..

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2007, 11:26:24 AM »
He post a pic and everyone dogs him calling him a liar blah blah...Then he proves it and ya'll wanna play the insecurity card and go the moral route...Hilarious...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2007, 11:27:47 AM »
Here we go again.  I promised I would back up everything I said......

Let's start with the losers saying I wear a fake Rolex.  I'm just getting started here.

I doubt it's fake.  Fake's don't come w/boxes & why would someone bother buying a box worth more than a fake watch?

Nice watch...what did it cost you....$4500-$5000?

Datejust is ok....I would have picked up something different for that $.  Nice watch regardless.