Author Topic: What will happen in America over the next five years?  (Read 29424 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: What will happen in America over the next five years?
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2011, 10:36:19 PM »
Greetings my fellow Americans,

Shit seems to be going down. In my opinion, as of this day, the current crop of Republican Candidates will not cut the mustard against the incumbent president.  My hopes for Mr. Cain have faded as the more he speaks about anything outside of the subject of the economy, it's become a disaster. As of now whomever runs against President Obama would get raped and raped bad. I don't need any poll to tell me different. Such as the polls from 2008 showing Obama v. McCain and then Obama rapes him like he stole an extra slice of bread.

In addition, the liberal media is doing a wonderful job at stirring up class warfare and with the report yesterday that over the last 30 years the top 1% income has risen 240% vs. 99% 18%-65% has really chapped alot of peoples asses.

When you factor in other major issues, immigration, unemployment, obesity, debt, and healthcare, you see the remaining ingredients for a recipe of disaster.

I have no doubt that President Obama will be reelected.  I'm not saying whether that's good or bad at this point but I'd rather keep him in the rather than get someone else that would really "fuck shit up".  

We don't have the brightest and most intuned young people anymore between IPADs and reality t.v. our young people (and many of all ages) have become zombies to entertainment. U.S. is ranked low in Math and Science a fall that started many years ago but this is where we are now and it's not getting better.

Obesity rate is out of control which happens to affect many things but that's for another thread. So what it's come down to is the left wants to and does in some cases, regulate, tax and implement many other bureacratic tactics as their way of helping out and the right does nothing except says, it's personal responsibility. We know how most peoples personsibility meters are when it comes to food, sex and money...nuff said...

I really don't think the American Economy can handle another 5 years of what is going on now and hope to recover to our former glory...(which was a bubble late 90s - 00s)...

We are streched and we are streched thin.  Many are looking for someone to blame BUT THEMSELVES...

If you don't vote, blame yourself
If you continue to vote the same people or party in office hoping for different results, blame yourself.

Know who you're voting for.  You are putting these people into positions of power and they are supposed to be a representative of how your moral compass is...I'm not talking about the office of POTUS. I'm talking senators, reps, mayors and other positions.  Do you not understand these are the people that make changes and you are the people to vote them in?

How about from now on spending within your means?  This country is absolutely sickening when it comes to credit...All I'll say on that is you should have read the fine print...

Whatever happened to American ingenuity?  Have we  zoned out so much that we are only content with being happy little shape?  Is there American pride anymore outside of July 4, or September 11? Are we so far divided on issues we are no longer willing to work together to achieve good for and instead have become deadlocked in a political DMZ?

Lets fast forward five years to the end of 2016 and lets say President Obamas final term in office?  What will be of this country? Just address all the points I aforementioned.

This is not a "the sky is falling" thread.  We are just addressing issues have heigtened over the last couple years and that are going red soon...It literally seems like people are too stupid to know what to do and the alleged smart people just argue over what to do.......There really needs to be a viable 3rd or even 4th party candidate...What a corrupt system we live in....wow.
Brutal cut and paste, Milton.
T

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2011, 12:40:14 AM »
thats because.. you re young an unexperienced...

STFU. You don't even know what am I talking about and this kind of reply was a reply of a pure ignorance, I don't even want to go further into this, esp. when it comes to a bible thumping religious nut.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2011, 12:45:33 AM »
Yes, but the older you get the harder it is to learn anything new and things like personality traits are almost impossible to reverse. I don't see anything trying to address that and the question is, because of how interconnected and complex the brain is for example if you wanted to "delete" some old, unnecessary data how would you do so, and is it even possible w/the human brain without totally killing of a part of your "mental" self.

I wouldn't try to evaluate the possibility of "erasing memories" (for example) using a knowledge of a CURRENT technology. To learn something new may be 100times easier in a relatively near future with stuff like advanced nootropics, I don't even talk about medical nano bots, which may augment our brain in the future by various means/to a various degrees. People often make a mistake by evaluating of "what possible in the future", by using an understanding of a currently existing technologies.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2011, 01:25:25 AM »
I wouldn't try to evaluate the possibility of "erasing memories" (for example) using a knowledge of a CURRENT technology. To learn something new may be 100times easier in a relatively near future with stuff like advanced nootropics, I don't even talk about medical nano bots, which may augment our brain in the future by various means/to a various degrees. People often make a mistake by evaluating of "what possible in the future", by using an understanding of a currently existing technologies.

You fear death?

edit: correction ^

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2011, 02:00:03 AM »
You fear dead?

You mean "death"? If so - not even a lil' (unless it's a painful one). Tho' I'm horrified by a gradual decline of an organism, that's called aging (unfortunately we aren't amongst these few species who doesn't show any signs of that deletrious process).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2011, 02:25:54 AM »
See Earth:Final Conflict, a sci-fi series that had neural implants that amplified our mental abilities and allowed us to be "within" our own memories.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2011, 03:38:32 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2011, 04:28:36 AM »

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2011, 04:48:15 AM »

15. I move to Australia were men are still men and the goverment is still conservative.

The government in Australia is most definitely not conservative.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2011, 05:42:14 AM »
Again, a little tongue in cheek humor but compared to the direction England and the USA is going you could say it is.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2011, 06:33:23 AM »
so how many of you own your houses or flats? when shit hits the fan , are you going to join the millions of bums , will you survive in a giant slum with them ?

Do you have a chimney in your house when electricity is cut?

Do you have neighbours to ally with to defend your vicinity from the numerous looters who will ally with others based on their skin color first?

Do you know how to cultivate vegetables?
How to hunt, fish, use traps?
Do you have firearms or/and air rifles?

Do you have secondary homes far away from the cities where you ll be able to survive the first bloody months of the recession, when in the citites, stocks of food will be pillaged by the strongest, most violent armed individuals while everyone else will be either killed or reduced to slaves?

Do you really think police or the army will protect the "people"? they ll be too busy caring for their owns or protecting the elites.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2011, 06:49:49 AM »
STFU. You don't even know what am I talking about and this kind of reply was a reply of a pure ignorance, I don't even want to go further into this, esp. when it comes to a bible thumping religious nut.
your theories about the future are based on the last movies shown in theaters these last two years. You re quite the intellectual arent you?

What about history? psychology? sociology ? biology? neurology? ethology? anthropology? theology ? just to name a few.

Oh yea, you have no clue about most of these things, as you re just an ignorant kid talking out of his ass with no real life experience and 0 valuable knowledges.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »
Again, a little tongue in cheek humor but compared to the direction England and the USA is going you could say it is.

:)

Sadly Australia and every white majority nation is rolling out the same economic and social bullshit policies. Still every country is at a different stage in the process England being the proud flag bearer being in first position, Australia is still some way behind but for sure it will catch up, however there still may be time for you to live there before its really fucked :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »
uberman is really annoying after his religious mumbo jumbo started
arent you an arab whose parents moved to north america, who has troubles defining his own sexual, religious, racial identity, getting tattos watching american action movies and identifying with their characters, lifting weights, while attempting to stay "metrosexual" at the same time etc?

Lot of confused people in this troubled globalized era. Things will get a lot easier to understand soon enough.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »
enormous peace and prosper for just about everyone in the whole nation

Xerxes

« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2011, 10:54:13 AM »
arent you an arab whose parents moved to north america, who has troubles defining his own sexual, religious, racial identity, getting tattos watching american action movies and identifying with their characters, lifting weights, while attempting to stay "metrosexual" at the same time etc?

Lot of confused people in this troubled globalized era. Things will get a lot easier to understand soon enough.

No.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2011, 10:56:57 AM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »
your theories about the future are based on the last movies shown in theaters these last two years. You re quite the intellectual arent you?

What about history? psychology? sociology ? biology? neurology? ethology? anthropology? theology ? just to name a few.

Oh yea, you have no clue about most of these things, as you re just an ignorant kid talking out of his ass with no real life experience and 0 valuable knowledges.

Few movies, lmao. Listen fella, I could quote medical studies from PubMED and similar sources on the topic I talk about, even tho' I'm no student of a medical school or something, other stuff you mentioned - I'm sure you think you are a smart cookie in these (tho' I doubt you were reading Nietzche at 16, like I did), but don't go overboard or I'll have to embarass you once again (as clearly - you lack a critical thinking and a common sense to a certain degree. The belief in an imaginary friend on the cloud is a direct proof of that. Not to mention that you clearly have no idea about the topic I discuss as you wouldn't be talking about "movies of a recent years". You may be clever, I actually acknowledged it somewhere, but in this case you are simply not progressive enough, as in state of mind.).
 And finally - I don't need to have "experience" to be a visionaire (these who were sure a human can fly - hasn't had an experience in flying either), to discuss a potential of certain areas in an intellectual/constructive manner.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2011, 01:09:24 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2011, 05:26:31 AM »
In my opinion usa survive because of the consumption.

i'm french and I spent 20 day between l.a - frisco - and vegas in september.

i couldn't believe the number of fast food - groceries - liquor store - shop - market - mall etc etc etc.

in l.a at each street crossing there was four gas station and four different fast food - taco bell, denny, in n' out, b king, and even more little restaurant chinese mexican pizza etc etc.
gas station making burger, protein bar everywhere.
what amaze me is that they were full 24-24.

the in and out in vegas near the on tropicana was full all day long and first night in vegas we ate at "a all you can eat" chinese at 03 a.m, the place was full.

restaurant are closed at 21 p.m in france and open at 11 a.m. 

same thing for ralph albertson wall-m (crappy place) target etc etc.

America is the land of consummation, it survive because american are consumming everytime so they spend money, that create job etc etc.
it's a circle.

asstropin

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2011, 07:39:07 AM »
In my opinion usa survive because of the consumption.

???

[ Invalid YouTube link ]