Author Topic: Petition to get Tiger's wife on HGH  (Read 4374 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Petition to get Tiger's wife on HGH
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:58:09 PM »

I'm waiving the 'no wife talk' rule for this one.

Sign and discuss.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Petition to get Tiger's wife on HGH
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:08 PM »
?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
?
  he is gay   leave it at that
b

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »
I'm waiving the 'no wife talk' rule for this one.

Sign and discuss.

Please explain further.  ???

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 03:16:11 PM »
You don't perfect perfection!!

BTW, even if you don't like golf, you absolutely have to appriciate the history Tiger is making....he won AGAIN today, clearly the most domimant athlete in any sport in the history of sports.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »
I'd like to see Tiger Woods put on some pads and start for the Tampa Bay Bucs this fall.

He'd either show his obscene athleticism and knowledge of angles and lead the Bucs to the Super bowl, or he'd quickly be crushed by defensive lineman.  Either way, I'd pay to see it!

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 03:30:05 PM »
Nothing like taking a $90mil pay cut!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »
Nothing like taking a $90mil pay cut!

LOL... are you referring to the hit that Tiger's tax return will take once President Obama takes the oath?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »

BTW, even if you don't like golf, you absolutely have to appriciate the history Tiger is making....he won AGAIN today, clearly the most domimant athlete in any sport in the history of sports.

you know nothing about sports

E
E

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »
No shit....but that will still leave him with almost a billion to play with!

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »
BTW, Obama has about a snow balls chance in hell of being President...anyway, that pales in comparison to what Tiger is doing!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »
BTW, Obama has about a snow balls chance in hell of being President...anyway, that pales in comparison to what Tiger is doing!

You should call Zogby and let them know that all their polls showing he and Mccain and Hilary neck-and-neck are incorrect.

BTW, are you ever going to give us 5 reasons, in your own words, why Mccain is the man for the job - without lib bashing to do it?  We'd really like to hear a positive view of mccain from you, and we've not yet heard it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 03:44:47 PM »

All Drugs, and insulin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »
Rob, this board is liberal...period. Wouldn't make a damn bit of difference...watch, I'm going to say one thing out of the 50 or so I agree with him and watch the liberal shleps on here go off, ready?

He is all for overturning Roe v Wade and I agree!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

(Translation based on Joe Loco's past predictive abilities as seen here on Getbig:  Obama's probably gonna win.)

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »
Rob, this board is liberal...period. Wouldn't make a damn bit of difference...watch, I'm going to say one thing out of the 50 or so I agree with him and watch the liberal shleps on here go off, ready?

He is all for overturning Roe v Wade and I agree!

That's a good point about him.  Has Obama come out and said he wouldn't overturn R v W?

I know there are liberals here, but there are also independents.  They see mccain saying the economy is fine and the Bush economic plan is working great - and they're baffled by it.  Warren Buffet himself said we're entering a recession, yet Bush and Mccain deny anything at all is wrong. 

Good point on RvWade.  What's your take on the Mccain economic plan (keep everything as it is)?  Do you think it's a recipe for success or disaster?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 04:23:04 PM »
  he is gay   leave it at that

Great, a new guy.  Get in line, kid...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 04:23:44 PM »
you know nothing about sports

E
Earl im convinced that you know nothing about sports, Tiger Woods has dominated his sport more than any other person in the history of modern sports. You still think that Petite is not a cheater so your opinion in sports discussions doesnt count for anything ;D

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 04:24:15 PM »
Can't remember at the moment, but Obama either authored or backed a bill supporting partial birth abortion and not making it a requirement for teens to tell their parents that they are aborting and supporting abortion for any cause.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 04:24:35 PM »

Although he probably should've locked things up earlier, that 20-foot birdie on the final hole to win it was pure sports magic.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
You should call Zogby and let them know that all their polls showing he and Mccain and Hilary neck-and-neck are incorrect.

BTW, are you ever going to give us 5 reasons, in your own words, why Mccain is the man for the job - without lib bashing to do it?  We'd really like to hear a positive view of mccain from you, and we've not yet heard it.

I've got the two best reasons going:

1) He's not a Bush.

2) He's not a Clinton.

That's all that matters.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 04:27:24 PM »
That's a good point about him.  Has Obama come out and said he wouldn't overturn R v W?

I know there are liberals here, but there are also independents.  They see mccain saying the economy is fine and the Bush economic plan is working great - and they're baffled by it.  Warren Buffet himself said we're entering a recession, yet Bush and Mccain deny anything at all is wrong. 

Good point on RvWade.  What's your take on the Mccain economic plan (keep everything as it is)?  Do you think it's a recipe for success or disaster?

The only people who even *care* about Roe v Wade are idiots whose only concern is keeping Americans distracted from the real and pertinent issues at hand. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 04:28:20 PM »
Earl im convinced that you know nothing about sports, Tiger Woods has dominated his sport more than any other person in the history of modern sports. You still think that Petite is not a cheater so your opinion in sports discussions doesnt count for anything ;D

Earl made a name for himself here at GetBig by swearing that bodybuilding is a 'sport'.  LOL

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »
ron paul for president  8)
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »
Tre, you ain't kidding about that shot, he went 0-21 for puts over 20ft this week..man what a time to pull that off..amazing. I've been watching for the last 4 days, and even though the first 3 rounds weren't great, he sure made up for it today :)