Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59899 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2012, 08:17:09 PM »
I believe that based on that first picture (where he looks very bloated, carrying a large amount of bodyfat, while also having good muscle underneath), he could have very well been natural.

Not everyone is small.  Some guys do have a strong propensity to build muscle and typically have a large frame regardless of height.

Groink could have been born with a mesomorph frame and had decent-good nutrition most of his life with serious training.

That physique is totally possible.
"1"

lol you are nuts lol

long time usr of many many years of the old testosterona nandrolona dianabola cycles,, big big user

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »
lol you are nuts lol
long time usr of many many years of the old testosterona nandrolona dianabola cycles,, big big user
gh15 approved

Finally! A post where I completely agree with gh. Lots of impressive muscle. Absolutely not drug free.
a

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2012, 08:28:47 PM »
bigger, yes...better? um....no. i had a lot of fat on my body, i'm just lucky that i have good shape, so i still look good in a tank top...i had zero abs in those days. do you see one vein on my arms there ?

here they are now, same exact size and shredded

yes in the 2nd pic. HA posted your arms were full of veins and according to you you were natural..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2012, 08:30:41 PM »
Groink slipped under the radar around, here and he still does.

He'll take whatever he can get. It's beyond predictable.
At first he's all natty, than he's on just a light hrt dosage, than a month later gh gets entered into the mix, than at the point when just about anyone with half a brain realizes he's all drugs, he starts getting on with the being 200 pounds since highschool bullshit.

Oh no worries, he's already starting his mix of personal attacks(the your a nothing/I don't care clause),  or he'll restate that he never mentioned his bodyfat and the next layer of bullshit starts.

I see you've put a lot of thought into this...conversely.... you could drop dead tomorrow and I wouldn't notice  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »
yes in the 2nd pic. HA posted your arms were full of veins and according to you you were natural..

I was three weeks clean when I took that...and I ran Tren for 9 months straight ...I make no claim of natural....you guys just make this shit up as you go along...LOL

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2012, 08:40:44 PM »
Lol many people have asked me for those... we had them printed out for the whole family and on the back everyone had a different title!  I was the product so mine said BIG ACH in the back, others were CEO, marketing manager, personal physician, etc etc.....

Embarrassingly, the one year my entire family comes out like this, was also my worst year ever (ie. I got dead last in my class... But at least I won best poser!)  Go figure!

with this supporting family you would have a big chance to be egypts new president if your entered the elections ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2012, 08:45:04 PM »
with this supporting family you would have a big chance to be egypts new president if your entered the elections ;D

Lol I will leave the elections for those bearded crazies lol!  Shit is bad dude!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: March 25, 2012, 08:50:05 PM »
I was three weeks clean when I took that...and I ran Tren for 9 months straight ...I make no claim of natural....you guys just make this shit up as you go along...LOL

i dont say shit about you (actually you always say about me) and i seriously i dont care if your were natural or not.. you for sure have great gentics either you were natural or not in your older pics.. but as someone mentioned before in this thread if you looked like this naturally you should have logically looked much better now with all these aids you have been taking!!.. i see you now only leaner than before..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2012, 10:43:13 PM »
Wait. Sev is "218" with "18+" arms?  Stop. Just stop.

Nice improvements but he is not a pound over 200 and those arms are 17" pumped and flexed. No need to go all gh15 with the tales.
In the after shot (not the towel one), I am 215 lbs and my arms measured a tad over 18 inches .... I have no reason to lie as I do not see 18 inches as a monster size .. your lifetime drug use while being a Gold's Venice Whore is clouding your judgement I believe.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2012, 11:04:37 PM »
 ;D ;D hahaha.

Regardless of the real numbers. . . nice improvements.  Maybe a show in the future?
a

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »
;D ;D hahaha.

Regardless of the real numbers. . . nice improvements.  Maybe a show in the future?
the numbers are real .. your piss poor attempt to get a reaction is futile .. I won't do any shows in the future.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
Ah, OK.
a

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2012, 12:08:24 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »
What's wrong gypsy? Did you finally wake up and realize you live in a third world sewer? Did you spend your entire years income on a 10 week cycle and now you have to eat cat for ten months?
a

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2012, 12:41:36 AM »
What's wrong gypsy? Did you finally wake up and realize you live in a third world sewer? Did you spend your entire years income on a 10 week cycle and now you have to eat cat for ten months?
as I pointed out earlier: complete idiot.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2012, 01:25:31 AM »
Used to really like tommywishbone. Now he seems to want to troll a thread where Sev makes some pretty serious improvements for 8 weeks time.

Tommy, you seem to know everyone on earth, why not post your pics?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2012, 02:18:11 AM »

A family that schmoes together, stays together.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2012, 02:19:21 AM »
Hard to find so many ugly people in a picture at once  ::)  :-X
GETBIG!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2012, 04:50:37 AM »
Groink is still better right now but Sev would pass him in a year or two if he stayed on.  Sev,  your chest has really grown compared to several years ago.  But for this poll Groink still reigns supreme over the gypsy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2012, 04:56:18 AM »
Groink is still better right now but Sev would pass him in a year or two if he stayed on.  Sev,  your chest has really grown compared to several years ago.  But for this poll Groink still reigns supreme over the gypsy.
I would pass him in 3 weeks easily but I have nothing to prove honestly. I just rag on him because he lies through his teeth here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2012, 04:58:28 AM »
I would pass him in 3 weeks easily but I have nothing to prove honestly. I just rag on him because he lies through his teeth here.
You obviously did have something to prove.  Thats why you still keep posting in this thread.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2012, 05:00:12 AM »
You obviously did have something to prove.  Thats why you still keep posting in this thread.
:D
ok Freud

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2012, 05:41:27 AM »

see? thats what i dont agree with.The difference between you and groink is

You: claim to be the absolute best, and you could achieve the ultimate and biggest body IF YOU WANTED TO, BUT YOU DONT WANT TO  ::) . you go out of your way to say you can own anyone if you wanted to, but just arent in the mood to, and dont have anything to prove  ::)

Groink: lol its amazing how many of you skinny twinks nowadays think that if someone is over 200lbs, they gotta be juicing. there are some people who are just BIG by nature, and there are guys with the genetics of a twink like 80% of the posters here. i have been 200lb+ since i was like 15-16 yrs old, and no i wasnt fat, i was a national wrestler, played football, athletic all around, and gear free .   So that double bi pic of groink isnt anything extraordinary, sure he's a big dude, but just like a natural guy, he's holding fat and water. now if he posted that double bi pic with veins sticking out of everywhere, now that would be a different story.   but the moral of the story is, groink doesnt start threads talking about how great his genetics are, only when people bash him and accuse him, he starts pwning them.

so my advice for sev is to just either STFU , or put your money where your mouth is. if you can surpass him, get the fuck of getbig for 3 weeks and come back with better pics, if not, then stop making a fool out of yourself. I grant you that your body looks good compared to most of the guys here whom have poosted pics ( albeit your mega dosing and still looking "OK" at best), but jesus christ dude, stop acting like a delusional whore.

and my advice for Groink is, stop encourage these gimmick girls, the more you defend yourself, the more you encourage them, and the more it seems your trying too hard to defend yourself. a true alpha male will shrug off the yap yap of these annoying girls and dont give them 2 seconds of your day;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2012, 05:48:19 AM »
see? thats what i dont agree with.The difference between you and groink is

You: claim to be the absolute best, and you could achieve the ultimate and biggest body IF YOU WANTED TO, BUT YOU DONT WANT TO  ::) . you go out of your way to say you can own anyone if you wanted to, but just arent in the mood to, and dont have anything to prove  ::)

Groink: lol its amazing how many of you skinny twinks nowadays think that if someone is over 200lbs, they gotta be juicing. there are some people who are just BIG by nature, and there are guys with the genetics of a twink like 80% of the posters here. i have been 200lb+ since i was like 15-16 yrs old, and no i wasnt fat, i was a national wrestler, played football, athletic all around, and gear free .   So that double bi pic of groink isnt anything extraordinary, sure he's a big dude, but just like a natural guy, he's holding fat and water. now if he posted that double bi pic with veins sticking out of everywhere, now that would be a different story.   but the moral of the story is, groink doesnt start threads talking about how great his genetics are, only when people bash him and accuse him, he starts pwning them.

so my advice for sev is to just either STFU , or put your money where your mouth is. if you can surpass him, get the fuck of getbig for 3 weeks and come back with better pics, if not, then stop making a fool out of yourself. I grant you that your body looks good compared to most of the guys here whom have poosted pics ( albeit your mega dosing and still looking "OK" at best), but jesus christ dude, stop acting like a delusional whore.

and my advice for Groink is, stop encourage these gimmick girls, the more you defend yourself, the more you encourage them, and the more it seems your trying too hard to defend yourself. a true alpha male will shrug off the yap yap of these annoying girls and dont give them 2 seconds of your day;)
Hi Groink!  8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2012, 05:50:43 AM »
Hi Groink!  8)
i've posted pics, im not groink  ::)