Author Topic: Open Letter To Groink  (Read 868 times)

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
Open Letter To Groink
« on: December 09, 2018, 06:04:43 PM »
We know you don't log in or post here, but we also know you read Getbig.com religiously. The past is the past, Greg, and it's time for you to come home. We need you here. Ron needs you here. For every one naysayer there are 100 Groink Fans waiting to hear from you. So how about it brother.....let's get you posting again and hopefully some progress pics from the Original Arm Don!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Open Letter To Groink
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 06:17:51 PM »
We know you don't log in or post here, but we also know you read Getbig.com religiously. The past is the past, Greg, and it's time for you to come home. We need you here. Ron needs you here. For every one naysayer there are 100 Groink Fans waiting to hear from you. So how about it brother.....let's get you posting again and hopefully some progress pics from the Original Arm Don!

Can't post from jail.....
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 12:25:15 AM »

Hi groink, shizzo here, I know you seen my now infamous “sucked a dick last night” post, you could very well be the next lucky fella upon your triumphant return to getbig, I have dreamed of this for years, please return and fill my filthy vodka smelling mouth with your hot love
Shizzo

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 01:26:11 AM »
Can't post from jail.....

You can in Britain! Powerlifter Curtis Arnold and bodybuilder Graham Beck are both in prison yet always updating their facebooks and all that.