Author Topic: HOW MANY MORE LIES ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS GOING TO TAKE???????  (Read 6374 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: HOW MANY MORE LIES ARE YOU BALL-LICKERS GOING TO TAKE???????
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2018, 06:35:51 PM »
SC how did your bis measure at your peak in time (and how old were you).  I saw a pic of you somewhere on here, when you were being greeted by NYers in the streets - you had serious damn guns at that time, for all the cardio you were doing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2018, 01:35:40 AM »
SC how did your bis measure at your peak in time (and how old were you).  I saw a pic of you somewhere on here, when you were being greeted by NYers in the streets - you had serious damn guns at that time, for all the cardio you were doing.

My max bench was 315 x 12 when I weighed 245.  Max 1 rep no spot was 405

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2018, 06:39:42 AM »
My max bench was 315 x 12 when I weighed 245.  Max 1 rep no spot was 405

Lol, classic Getbig. I read the first page of a multi page thread, then skip to the end to see what's going on and it's totally derailed. It's like a South Park episode, where it just takes that "turn".  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2018, 07:08:34 AM »
Lol, classic Getbig. I read the first page of a multi page thread, then skip to the end to see what's going on and it's totally derailed. It's like a South Park episode, where it just takes that "turn".  ;D

I did that while on a gold plated bench and had 5 naked women cheering me on too ;D