Author Topic: Bedsores from sitting in a computer chair for 19 straight hours x 365 days?  (Read 1262 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'm tempted to transcend all things that are known as a "life" in this world and pursue that which Bluto has accomplished. Before I set out on my trek of 170 posts per day on end while posting and viewing this site for 19+ hours straight, 7 days a week, I need this question answered. Bluto, a little help. How did you talk your mother into paying for your internet and those sponge bathes she gives you? It can't get any better in life than sitting at a computer for 19 hours on end while claiming to bodybuild, cage fight and go out. Teach me!  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
My man, Berzerk, are you saying that you're going to attempt the unfathomable "24 hours on Getbig"?

that, indeed, would be fucking legendary

Fury

• Getbig V
My man, Berzerk, are you saying that you're going to attempt the unfathomable "24 hours on Getbig"?

that, indeed, would be fucking legendary

hahahahaha, I'd be open to trying but there's only one person capable of that.........

The Man, the Myth, the Legend. The Bluto.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahahahaha, I'd be open to trying but there's only one person capable of that.........

The Man, the Myth, the Legend. The Bluto.

hahahahahaha  can you imagine bluto on an eight ball or some crystal meth...

the servers would implode

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha  can you imagine bluto on an eight ball or some crystal meth...

the servers would implode

hahahahahaha! If only the earth revolved slower. Think about how much more Getbig Bluto could cram in if our days were 5x longer!!!!!!!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahahahaha Bluto is currently in talks with some of the finest hackers the internet has to offer in order to reduce the allowable time between posts

Bluto's frothing at the mouth

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Gotta love how Havenbull, the king of cowards, appears outta nowhere when his only friend BerzerkFury gets online! He hasn't really recovered since I owned him with my comments about his gay personals avatar (or after he had a meltdown on the complaints board whining to Ron about the no of stickies on the V, funny there's even MORE stickies now but he doesn't say shit!)

Haha.
Z