Author Topic: new title...can fatesher lose 55 lbs for 3 grand?  (Read 14400 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Shizzo,..chopchop I know You Are on Here
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2015, 10:30:12 AM »
I never said I was a millionaire, not sure where this came from...I posted my pay slip I net £7500 a month after tax this was after someone disputed my salary being 60k basic and I said 150k basic.

I get a bonus on top and have equity in the company.

He laughs at my small apartment...well it's brand new and its central and its mine...not my mummys.

Not a thing wrong with this....solid living.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2015, 10:37:31 AM »
I never said I was a millionaire, not sure where this came from...I posted my pay slip I net £7500 a month after tax this was after someone disputed my salary being 60k basic and I said 150k basic.

Not sure what joon is on about the drinks...I had two cheap jack daniels and coke at £7 a pop...he insisted on paying.

A bit of a cheap shot...I took bigmc and galeniko out and booked a table with bottles of vodka on top all on me in a top club in London...would never throw it in anyone's face.

This is why I disliked joon...he would drink with me, smile in my face then back stab me for nothing....lowest scum on this planet.

He laughs at my small apartment...well it's brand new and its central and its mine...not my mummys.

It's kinda sad that you feel compelled to respond to the accusations of a serial liar. That enough folks here actually give Joon any credibility whatsoever.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2015, 10:43:34 AM »
I would hate for my salary to only be 12000 a month take home.

Must be very hard haha. I bring home around 8k usd a month and the random 11ish a month.... with no bonus or anything and I consider myself "well off".

Oh brother.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2015, 10:44:14 AM »

Not sure what joon is on about the drinks...I had two cheap jack daniels and coke at £7 a pop...he insisted on paying.

A bit of a cheap shot...I took bigmc and galeniko out and booked a table with bottles of vodka on top all on me in a top club in London...would never throw it in anyone's face.

This is why I disliked joon...he would drink with me, smile in my face then back stab me for nothing....lowest scum on this planet.

top night it was too

awesome venue

and three bottles of goose between me an you  :o
T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2015, 10:47:24 AM »
I don't know how old he is....he dyes his hair jet black and waxes his hair arms...Had a Kim Kardashian theme going on.

Geezus ur black and bald....life kicked u in the nuts from birth

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2015, 11:25:09 AM »
Geezus ur black and bald....life kicked u in the nuts from birth

If you can call this tall athletic handsome beauty a kick in the nuts...I'll take it any day my chunky Canadian friend.
S

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »
If you can this tall athletic handsome beauty a kick in the nuts...I'll take it any day my chunky Canadian friend.

listen, and I absolutely know with full confidence people will back me on this
Ive never been one to say on here if I was your age

but for once
if you put us against each other at the age you are now and me at that same age looking like I did at that age
I had a better build, was wayyyyyyy better looking facially, was beyond measure stronger in all the power movements than you, and pulled higher quality chicks than you.

This is an absolute fact that has been and can again be proven with pics. Im 50 years old now, washed up and dont give a shit about anything, so at this point even shizzo looks better than me.

But dont even consider that you look better at your age than I did when I was that age. Its an absolute no contest.
Im basing this on you are 30ish?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2015, 11:35:02 AM »
listen, and I absolutely know with full confidence people will back me on this
Ive never been one to say on here if I was your age

but for once
if you put us against each other at the age you are now and me at that same age looking like I did at that age
I had a better build, was wayyyyyyy better looking facially, was beyond measure stronger in all the power movements than you, and pulled higher quality chicks than you.

This is an absolute fact that has been and can again be proven with pics. Im 50 years old now, washed up and dont give a shit about anything, so at this point even shizzo looks better than me.

But dont even consider that you look better at your age than I did when I was that age. Its an absolute no contest.
Im basing this on you are 30ish?

Ok, if it makes you feel better...I have no desire to contest that. You were better looking and stronger than me.

But I think il have you beat on the penis size department....pls don't make me post pics.
S

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2015, 11:35:30 AM »
would I put this against a balding liar black man--all day every day

230ish, underneath is full abs, duh obvious by my lean face

and one thing I guarantee, your chicken legs have never known 6 plates aside squatting,....now go run and do upper body training

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2015, 11:36:57 AM »
I honestly dont think this comes as much of a shock to anyone. He's pretty transparent with his huge insecurities
yeah it is quite embarassing....i mean taking a drink with jooon come on lål

=D

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2015, 11:37:59 AM »

and one thing I guarantee, your chicken legs have never known 6 plates aside squatting,....now go run and do upper body training

You should have been in a boy band.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2015, 11:38:30 AM »

Damn, you looked jacked. Why didn't you keep it up?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2015, 11:40:03 AM »

who  cares about that you had a drink with  jpon thats what we laugh about

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2015, 11:40:17 AM »
top night it was too

awesome venue

and three bottles of goose between me an you  :o

That was nuts...I blacked out at some point, but strangely not much of a hangover.

We need to do it again now summer is here.
S

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2015, 11:40:45 AM »
Damn, you looked jacked. Why didn't you keep it up?

zero interest, bipolar, jail, more jail, 6 psych ward trips,....u know, the normal things that get in the way

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2015, 11:41:21 AM »

That's one handsome well built strapping lad....no homo
S

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2015, 11:41:52 AM »
You should have been in a boy band.

bah they didnt exist when i was young-----dreams gone past  :'(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2015, 11:43:09 AM »
zero interest, bipolar, jail, more jail, 6 psych ward trips,....u know, the normal things that get in the way

What caused it out of interest? Might help others here falling in the same circle. A good friend of mine had it all and last 5yrs he's been battling schizophrenia.
S

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2015, 11:44:59 AM »
bah they didnt exist when i was young-----dreams gone past  :'(

Wham! ?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2015, 11:45:59 AM »
well see it from the brigth side you didnt cry in any of your mugshots as you said

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2015, 11:49:32 AM »

What caused it out of interest? Might help others here falling in the same circle. A good friend of mine had it all and last 5yrs he's been battling schizophrenia.

lemme finish bbqing my chicken and ill give u a detaled answer

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2015, 12:14:02 PM »

ok
first of all it nothing "causes" it. You are born with it and sometimes it takes a while to manifest itself. For me if didnt really explode until I was 30, but I had surefire signs something wasnt right all my life.

Regardless of the trash I write on here, I am actually doing quite well in real life, other than being fat. It took many many years of self learning and therapy to get here, but still a long way to go. Even after getting on meds in 1998 I was still moody and violent and was in and out of jail and psych wards til 2005. I also had MASSIVE  panic attacks and anxiety from 98-05.

Yes I saw counselors and yes the meds are VERY important, but the be all most important factor that has helped me is changes in eating. Im heavy but I actually eat really well (I just dont exercise at all). I found that food allergies and reactions to histamine loaded foods  were making me moody and flip out. I did lots of food removal and food experimentation to see what I did and didnt react to. I  cannot emphasize enough that food allergies and high histamine foods are fucking huge factors for people with mental health disorders. My counselor and I firmly believe that up to 80% of mental health disorders of people could be improved dramatically with proper nutrition and supplementation.

This website is gold as a starting point for understanding histamine in foods and what they can do  http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/histamine/articles/histamine.html

To battle histamine related issues I take a pill called DAO and the spray version of Rhus Toxico Dendron, works fantastic. I also take full spectrum digestive enzymes, omega 3 fish oil, licorice root, vitamin d and b complex. Its the combo that works for me.

If your friend is dealing with shizophrenia food allergies are at the top of the list for what can make shizo worse. There are many many articles supporting this on google. Also, there are some strong papers on high histamine and how it triggers shizophrenia.

heres a good start --  https://www.wholeapproach.com/newsletter/archives/2003/04_April.html

By eating paleo and avoiding any processed crap or sugary crap a person with mental health issues will feel massively better--guaranteed

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2015, 12:15:28 PM »
well see it from the brigth side you didnt cry in any of your mugshots as you said

:D :D :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2015, 12:17:41 PM »
Josh will destroy Shizzo in this challenge!

And Shizzo: Join this thread, you coward.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »
Josh will destroy Shizzo in this challenge!

And Shizzo: Join this thread, you coward.

He's shaking in the fetal position on the floor of his mother's basement clutching a freshly emptied bottle of vodka, so he can't post right now.