Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 148526 times)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #525 on: September 06, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
Exactly , look at the depth these guys are force to go. Denying facts , dismissing the judging criteria , trying to rearrange history , using photoshopped pictures which the best photographer in the business Kevin Horton busted them doing , making up quotes out of thin air and trying to pass them off as proof. Neo was busted multiple times for taking quotes out of context in order to try and make them say what he wants , don't forget their laughable ' comparisons ' where they all circle jerk on how much Ronnie is beating Dorian  :-\ using popular opinion and trying to pass it off as fact , using bad pics of Dorian and photoshopped one of Ronnie to claim his superiority  :-\

Every single one of these fanboys try so hard to ' own ' me they've been trying for years now , they follow me to every thread looking for a chance to get me back because I rubbed their noses in their own shit , and corrected them using facts , history and logic.

They've tried every trick in the book to make Ronnie better then Dorian and it still hasn't worked. They don't like me because they don't like facts and they don't like being corrected on what they think wins contests , maybe I am to blame , maybe if I broke it to them gently instead of bashing them over the head lol they wouldn't be always looking to settle a score lol

Like I always tell them , keep following me , mentioning my name and contradicting facts because all you do is prove me right.  8)

Don't worry ND, I read the posts in these threads regularly and all I can say is you ALWAYS give the Coleman nut-huggers bloody noses. They clearly can't handle the truth. And the ironic thing about this Wheeler stuff today is most experts probably wouldn't even have him in their top 10 list of greatest bodybuilders of all time. I saw him get beaten by Charles Clairmonte a week after the 1993 Olympia at the English Grand Prix in Nottingham. I also saw him guest pose a few weeks later at the EFBB Championships in London and I wasn't too impressed. He was in such poor shape and his posing routine sucked, it was slow and boring. Then Dorian came on as the second guest poser and the crowd went wild. The video of that guest posing speaks for itself.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #526 on: September 06, 2012, 05:57:37 PM »
ND has hundreds of bodybuilding mags, defends Dorian in every thread like his lover is under attack, and owns a flower shop (srs). I'm not connecting any dots, just stating the facts. I'll let you draw your own conclusion but it makes sense that his denial stems from a deeper issue

Are you sure he owns the flower shop or works for a large establishment that provides flowers?

I tried to make the question sound as manly as possible  :)

H.I.I.T.

• Getbig II
« Reply #527 on: September 06, 2012, 06:19:06 PM »
Flex wheeler is the greatest ever, period.  Lard ass Dorian had no aesthetics, no arms, no taper, and a gut.  but because his asshole was striated he wins.  so  fucking gay this cult is

Same with ronnie.  Grotesque body, 40 inch gut, but still won

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: September 06, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »
I'm gonna ask this again since it was ran and hid from the first time

"Dorian never competed against a peak Ronnie"

^ explain with out melting down or straying from a straightforward answer why that statement is not understood.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #529 on: September 06, 2012, 08:42:01 PM »

^ explain with out melting down or straying from a straightforward answer why that statement is not understood.

don't expect an answer from ND. I asked him years ago what objective criteria he's using to determine who is more conditioned. Still waiting for an answer

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #530 on: September 07, 2012, 01:09:53 AM »

Peak Ronnie 1998 Mr Olympia ( or 2001 ASC basically the same as 1998 ) just barely beat Flex by 3 points , Dorian obliterated Flex in 1993 when he was eons better than 1998. therefore peak Ronnie wouldn't come close to peak Dorian. simple as that.

This has been explained to you numerous times but don't like the answer

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: September 07, 2012, 01:19:34 AM »
ND has hundreds of bodybuilding mags, defends Dorian in every thread like his lover is under attack, and owns a flower shop (srs). I'm not connecting any dots, just stating the facts. I'll let you draw your own conclusion but it makes sense that his denial stems from a deeper issue

Getting frustrated Neo? reduced to lying again because you're not liking the way this is turning out for you?  ;) stating facts? WRONG

1) I don't have hundreds of bodybuilding magazines lie#1 I have a lot but no where near a hundred never mind hundreds
2) I don't own a flower shop lie#2 or work at one. you knew this but think if you lie and type that , that somehow I'll be wrong
3) I don't defend Dorian as much as correct you morons lie#3

Neo I could be gay and own a flower shop be a fat schmoe and you would STILL be dead wrong because you're stupid. You've admitted defeat and have been reduced to lying and typing meltdown in every thread and basically begging anyone to agree with you.

ad hominem attacks , appeals to popularity and internet challenges , is all you have left because you failed everywhere else.  ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #532 on: September 07, 2012, 02:07:03 AM »
Flex wheeler is the greatest ever, period.  Lard ass Dorian had no aesthetics, no arms, no taper, and a gut.  but because his asshole was striated he wins.  so  fucking gay this cult is

Same with ronnie.  Grotesque body, 40 inch gut, but still won

Wheeler also had small uneven lats, bad proportions, terrible conditioning (most of the time after 93) and strange calves that looked like Lou Ferrigno specials.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: September 07, 2012, 06:55:00 AM »
Peak Ronnie 1998 Mr Olympia ( or 2001 ASC basically the same as 1998 ) just barely beat Flex by 3 points , Dorian obliterated Flex in 1993 when he was eons better than 1998. therefore peak Ronnie wouldn't come close to peak Dorian. simple as that.

didn't dorian get a perfect score at the 97 olympia too?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: September 07, 2012, 10:33:32 AM »
bump

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #535 on: September 07, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »

and it has been explained to how numerous times how wrong and flawed this argument is.

you cant base a bodybuilding comparsion between two competitors simply based on numbers on a score sheet from two different contests 5 years apart.

yes dorian obliterated Flex in 93, who was better than in 98

ronnie on paper narrowly beat flex in 98 who was worse than in 98.

however, a 3 point margin in 98 is not the same as a 3 point margin in 93.

does this look like a narrow 3 point lead: fuck no. it was an obliteration.:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #536 on: September 07, 2012, 01:57:13 PM »
^
does that look like a slim victory?

hell no.

ronnie obliterated Flex in 98 just as easily as dorian obliterated Flex in 93

in fact, he was even farther ahead.

simple as that.

numbers on a page don't tell you the real story. you have to look onstage too.

as you have just been taught quite readily.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #537 on: September 07, 2012, 02:00:19 PM »
 scorecard shows only a 3 point difference? hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhaaha

just goes to show you, different scoresheets in different contests in different times cannot be compared mathematically and have the numbers have any bearing to a direct physical comparison between two competitors at different contests.

its comparing apples and oranges.

owning ND is just so damn easy.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: September 07, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
Didn't Dorian get a perfect score in 97?  what about 93? cause you know judging is fucked up if he scored the same in 97 as 93.

it's even worse if he scored better in 97.  someone give me some insight here.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: September 07, 2012, 02:20:43 PM »
and it has been explained to how numerous times how wrong and flawed this argument is.

you cant base a bodybuilding comparsion between two competitors simply based on numbers on a score sheet from two different contests 5 years apart.

yes dorian obliterated Flex in 93, who was better than in 98

ronnie on paper narrowly beat flex in 98 who was worse than in 98.

however, a 3 point margin in 98 is not the same as a 3 point margin in 93.

does this look like a narrow 3 point lead: fuck no. it was an obliteration.:

Actually this has been explained to YOU yes it does look like a 3 point margin. YOU cried he was overlooked in the first round , when in reality he was compared 9 times in the first round , when you look at pics you only see what you want. You couldn't even get the rounds rights how the fuck are you supposed for formulate who is better when you don't even know what round is being looked at? simple YOU CAN'T

oh and BTW fan boy Flex confirms what many people have confirmed in 1999  ;) normally I wouldn't quote Flex because he's delusional but this has been confirmed by many other people  ;)

You still think Ronnie was better conditioned in 1999 LMFAO again what do you know?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: September 07, 2012, 02:24:39 PM »
Didn't Dorian get a perfect score in 97?  what about 93? cause you know judging is fucked up if he scored the same in 97 as 93.

No it's not if you understand how contests are judged. Which obviously you don't.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: September 07, 2012, 02:32:57 PM »
scorecard shows only a 3 point difference? hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhaaha

just goes to show you, different scoresheets in different contests in different times cannot be compared mathematically and have the numbers have any bearing to a direct physical comparison between two competitors at different contests.

its comparing apples and oranges.

owning ND is just so damn easy.

Posts two pics scream it's all wrong. nothing new.

Ronnie was VERY lucky to beat Flex in 98 and you will NEVER escape this 3 points between first and second , still one of the closest Mr Olympia contests to this day.

Dorian competed against Flex and leveled him , Ronnie did and just barely beat him by the skin of his teeth . yet PRIME Ronnie is supposed to beat Dorian? sure your right  ::)

You don't know what the rounds are but you're gonna comment on whose winning it? impossible , you think he was overlooked in the first round , not knowing he was compared 9-fucking-times in it , what do you know? nothing you still think his better conditioned in 1999 , you see what you want.

Hulkster you're shit out of luck , keep posting select pics , crying all the mean while you're right and somehow you're owning me when you're so far out there no one takes you seriously anymore , they just laugh

lol 98 wasn't close according to you and Ronnie dominated in 2001 LMMFAO enough said.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #542 on: September 07, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »
Dorian was unbelievable (u had to see him in person....luckily i got to see him in the era where they were still doing seminars..he was ahead of his time in terms of freakiness/first guy i ever saw guest pose besides Vic Richards at 300 plus pounds) that being said imo the best bodybuilder of all time is Ronnie Coleman

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: September 07, 2012, 02:40:14 PM »
^
does that look like a slim victory?

hell no.

ronnie obliterated Flex in 98 just as easily as dorian obliterated Flex in 93

in fact, he was even farther ahead.

simple as that.

numbers on a page don't tell you the real story. you have to look onstage too.

as you have just been taught quite readily.

Poor fella add this one to the collection of bullshit you've spewed. So okay let me get this straight , Ronnie dominated Flex in 1998 more than Dorian did in 1993  :-\

Dorian won with straight firsts in 1993 , was so far head & shoulders above everyone else the judges didn't even need to include him in the muscularity round ( that's the second round dummy  ;) )  and Ronnie in 1998 beat Flex by 3 points in still to this day one of the closest Mr Olympias EVER and he's actually more dominate than Dorian was in 1993 lol

See comments like these don't get entertained , they just get exposed for how stupid and pathetic they are and how little you know.

I have a long list of really stupid things you've typed this one is getting cataloged  ;D

1998 wasn't close ( despite Ronnie winning by 3 points )
2001 Ronnie dominated ( by losing the whole prejudging )
1998 Ronnie dominated more than Dorian did ( by winning by just 3 points )

those are cringe worthy  :-X 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: September 07, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
No it's not if you understand how contests are judged. Which obviously you don't.
I'm right, you're wrong.  I can play this game too.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: September 07, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
No, this is cringe worthy

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #546 on: September 07, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »

He got one in 94 and 97. Probably the worst shape he has ever been in.

If you never got to see Flex in person, you cant understand how good he looked. He may not have won the O, but 4 ASC titles are no joke. In person, ive NEVER seen anyone so round. And in 1993 and 1998 (at the ASC), it was the BEST physique ive EVER seen and i have been lucky enough to see a LOT of pro bbers compete and guest pose

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: September 07, 2012, 02:56:01 PM »

No that's fantasy and that's the only place where Ronnie wins  ;)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #548 on: September 07, 2012, 02:58:36 PM »

RONNIE DESTROYS HIM IN THAT POSE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:03 PM »
I'm right, you're wrong.  I can play this game too.

No game , I can and have explained many times in detail how one can win a contest with straight firsts , I cab and have explained in detail many times how contests are judged , that's the difference you're a fanboy troll who posts fantasy comparisons of Ronnie

You can't play my game kid , you would need to know what you're talking about.  ;)