Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 148528 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #450 on: September 02, 2012, 05:53:13 PM »
Poor guy still has to cling to politics  :-\ I can say I don't blame you ,it's not like you know how contests are actually judged and your lust for ebony penis clouds your vision

remember Bob Chick corrected you on this subject?  ;) shall I dig up the quote?

'corrected' me?

LOL unless he can produce real shots from the show that show otherwise, he is full of shit.

ronnie destroyed gunter at the show of strength:

front AND back: view it and weep loser.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #451 on: September 02, 2012, 05:53:58 PM »
Everyone beat Ronnie before he won the Olympia , while he won the Olympia lol he was a punching bag

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #452 on: September 02, 2012, 05:54:06 PM »
lol gunter even lost the ab and thigh.

great taper gunt LOL

oh wait, Bob is correct LMAO ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: September 02, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »
'corrected' me?

LOL unless he can produce real shots from the show that show otherwise, he is full of shit.

ronnie destroyed gunter at the show of strength:

front AND back: view it and weep loser.

He was there dumbass  ;) Ronnie was destroyed , Gunther straight firsts it wasn't even close Ronnie was outclassed and thanks I was just gonna post pic showing it , glad you did it for me.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: September 02, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »
ronnie 99 was unmatchable.

2005: Flex: Who else during your time do you think should have won but didn't?

Shawn: I thought you should have won in 1999, because Ronnie had lost something from 1998. I felt for you, when you took the medal off and shook your finger at the crowd. I could see it wasn't Ronnie you were trying to slight. It was the fact that you improved on flaws that Ronnie hadn't. In '98, Ronnie owned it, gyno included. He should have been marked down, but he had taken his physique to another level. In '99, he lost something. Just like you were at your best in '93. Sometimes we hit our peak and it's hard to get that back. That trophy should have been yours. Not because you were a better bodybuilder, but because you were better than Ronnie on that day.

Flex: You're noted as one of the artists of the sport for your posing skills. What spurred you to put on such stellar posing exhibitions onstage?

Hehehehehehe sure he was  :D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #455 on: September 02, 2012, 06:00:50 PM »
2005: Flex: Who else during your time do you think should have won but didn't?

Shawn: I thought you should have won in 1999, because Ronnie had lost something from 1998. I felt for you, when you took the medal off and shook your finger at the crowd. I could see it wasn't Ronnie you were trying to slight. It was the fact that you improved on flaws that Ronnie hadn't. In '98, Ronnie owned it, gyno included. He should have been marked down, but he had taken his physique to another level. In '99, he lost something. Just like you were at your best in '93. Sometimes we hit our peak and it's hard to get that back. That trophy should have been yours. Not because you were a better bodybuilder, but because you were better than Ronnie on that day.

Flex: You're noted as one of the artists of the sport for your posing skills. What spurred you to put on such stellar posing exhibitions onstage?

Hehehehehehe sure he was  :D

Time for my quote  ;D

2007 interview with flex and palumbo after Mr.O

Flex: Ronnie is the biggest, hardest and most complete bodybuilder who ever walked on stage.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #456 on: September 02, 2012, 06:02:17 PM »
In those shots above Gunter clearly beats Ronnie.

This is the biggest problem with bbing, it's all subjective.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: September 02, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
lol gunter even lost the ab and thigh.

great taper gunt LOL

oh wait, Bob is correct LMAO ::)

Oh wait some poor fanboy who thinks the symmetry round is the muscularity round and Ronnie was overlooked by being compared 9 times thinks he's right and an eye witness is wrong , it's up your ally you're the moron who claimed Ronnie dominated the Olympia in 2001 by losing the whole prejudging

You're just like a evangelical Christian when facts and reality don't coincide with your fantasy then they need to be dismissed , we must protect this myth that Ronnie was  ' unbeatable ' at all costs

Guys who Ronnie lost to after he won the Olympia

Gunther , Jay , Victor , Dexter in fact Ronnie lost SIX contests after he won the Olympia  :-\ poor guy , I thought he was ' unbeatable ' or something?  ??? and ' dominant ' ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: September 02, 2012, 06:04:10 PM »

Time for my quote  ;D

2007 interview with flex and palumbo after Mr.O

Flex: Ronnie is the biggest, hardest and most complete bodybuilder who ever walked on stage.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You mean Flex the guy who had Ronnie in first place after the p[rejudging at the 2007 Mr Olympia? LMFAO that Flex?  ;)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: September 02, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »
You mean Flex the guy who had Ronnie in first place after the p[rejudging at the 2007 Mr Olympia? LMFAO that Flex?  ;)

here we go gradpa, your quotes are valid but others are fake and so on. ::)

You still didnt comment on my comparison pictures pose by pose, because you already know that its lost for Yates. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: September 02, 2012, 06:13:38 PM »
here we go gradpa, your quotes are valid but others are fake and so on. ::)

You still didnt comment on my comparison pictures pose by pose, because you already know that its lost for Yates. ;D

Where did I say that? and I have commented on your comparisons , like I said it's the only place Ronnie stands a chance against Dorian is in fantasy land because we all know what happened in reality  ;)

Oh snap  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #461 on: September 02, 2012, 06:24:09 PM »
ronnie 99 was unmatchable.

the guy on the far right looks awesome- easily the next best  in that pose after Ronnie

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: September 02, 2012, 06:25:30 PM »
Where did I say that? and I have commented on your comparisons , like I said it's the only place Ronnie stands a chance against Dorian is in fantasy land because we all know what happened in reality  ;)

Oh snap  ;D

8) this discussion schmoe war is about who was better bodybuilder, only way how to copare them since 1998 is to use pictures from different competetitions, i selected best pictures as possible and ronnie owns him, even in your mad love to dorian you should be able to see that ronnie has bigger everything (not calves) and better detail, separation. Look at yates leg and then on ronnies, yatess looks like it was boiled for 4 hours. ;D almost no detail, bad separation from the front, non existant sweep.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2012, 06:39:02 PM »
8) this discussion schmoe war is about who was better bodybuilder, only way how to copare them since 1998 is to use pictures from different competetitions, i selected best pictures as possible and ronnie owns him, even in your mad love to dorian you should be able to see that ronnie has bigger everything (not calves) and better detail, separation. Look at yates leg and then on ronnies, yatess looks like it was boiled for 4 hours. ;D almost no detail, bad separation from the front, non existant sweep.

Like I said , fantasy comparisons is the only place Ronnie stands a chance , especially ones made from Ronnie fanboys , where Ronnie's waist & hips are wider than Dorians and Yates' calves are smaller than Ronnies lol then supplement it with ignorant commentary on what they think wins the pose and then circle-jerk in their own stupidity

God bless you Ronnie fanboys you're good for at least one thing and that's a good laugh  ;D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: September 02, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »
Like I said , fantasy comparisons is the only place Ronnie stands a chance , especially ones made from Ronnie fanboys , where Ronnie's waist & hips are wider than Dorians and Yates' calves are smaller than Ronnies lol then supplement it with ignorant commentary on what they think wins the pose and then circle-jerk in their own stupidity

God bless you Ronnie fanboys you're good for at least one thing and that's a good laugh  ;D

Your problem is that when comparing yates to prime ronnie from 2003 almost everything win pose for ronnie. ;D

8 time vs 6 time tells the story :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: September 02, 2012, 07:00:26 PM »
Your problem is that when comparing yates to prime ronnie from 2003 almost everything win pose for ronnie. ;D

8 time vs 6 time tells the story :-*

Ronnie's prime isn't 2003 and he would look soft & soggy next to Dorian and like a bunch of parts tossed together without thought of proportion or balance.

How many of those 8 were against Dorian? because I can tell you how many of those 6 were against Ronnie  ;)

Dorian always beat Ronnie , Ronnie NEVER beat Dorian. You my friend will never escape that  8)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: September 02, 2012, 07:11:26 PM »
Ronnie's prime isn't 2003 and he would look soft & soggy next to Dorian and like a bunch of parts tossed together without thought of proportion or balance.

How many of those 8 were against Dorian? because I can tell you how many of those 6 were against Ronnie  ;)

Dorian always beat Ronnie , Ronnie NEVER beat Dorian. You my friend will never escape that  8)

grandpa, I accept that Dorian won over ronnie from 1992 to 1997. There is no doubt about that.

again I have to repeat that we have no other choice than to use images from different time lines and competitions because ronnie reached his peak after yates run away.

lets add pictures of our heroes

yates looks little bit amateurish, doesnt he?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #467 on: September 02, 2012, 07:20:29 PM »
amateurish is right! 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: September 02, 2012, 09:25:38 PM »
before 1998 ronnie had not peaked. 

^what is so hard to understand about that statement?  that is not a rhetorical question, I want a logical answer.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #469 on: September 02, 2012, 09:28:48 PM »
before 1998 ronnie had not peaked.  

^what is so hard to understand about that statement?  that is not a rhetorical question, I want a logical answer.

because he hadn't peaked he never beat dorian.

or charles clairmonte for that matter LOL

but its all they can go on because the pics and vids clearly show how much better a peak ronnie was than dorian was at his peak.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #470 on: September 02, 2012, 09:46:20 PM »
Ronnie's lack of calves was legendary.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 02, 2012, 11:31:44 PM »

that is the most un-separated physique I've ever seen.  it's like he doesn't even have separate muscles, his whole body is just one long muscle that wraps all over.  maybe it's bad lighting or maybe it's his worst showing ever

yet when you catch him at some random impractical angle, he looks good.  maybe he should always stand a little crooked and leaning back as to ensure a good showing

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #472 on: September 03, 2012, 12:58:55 AM »
ND is desperately going through his old crusty bodybuilding mags to find a quote that can counter this one ;D

"In a show where everyone looked phenomenal, he was head and shoulders above them all...I could never dream of achieving that physique" Dorian Yates @ 1999 British Grand Prix"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #473 on: September 03, 2012, 01:21:36 AM »
ND is desperately going through his old crusty bodybuilding mags to find a quote that can counter this one ;D

"In a show where everyone looked phenomenal, he was head and shoulders above them all...I could never dream of achieving that physique" Dorian Yates @ 1999 British Grand Prix"

LOL...Dorian said that about Ronnie from that show?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #474 on: September 03, 2012, 04:27:49 AM »
LOL...Dorian said that about Ronnie from that show?

can u blame him? dorian would get handily defeated by this:
Flower Boy Ran Away