Author Topic: I hate truckers  (Read 11453 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
I hate truckers
« on: September 27, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
Why is it whenever I am driving on the freeway every other fvcking trucker thinks they have to pass their buddies, so they cut off cars that are trying to pass them... then go .00045% faster than their buy they are trying to pass, thuss taking 25 miles to make the pass?

I seriously hate the goddamn truckers here.  Plague of the open road.   >:(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I hate truckers
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »
Why is it whenever I am driving on the freeway every other fvcking trucker thinks they have to pass their buddies, so they cut off cars that are trying to pass them... then go .00045% faster than their buy they are trying to pass, thuss taking 25 miles to make the pass?

I'll fwd this concern to the head of the Teamsters Union.
Maybe , you will end up beside Jimmy Hoffa ? hehehehe

The truckers provide a real service to all of us and work long hrs, cut 'em some slack.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »

What state are you in?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 12:40:26 PM »
Beware most are Serial Killers and Meth addicts , well make that ALL are Serial Killers and Meth addicts

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 12:41:21 PM »
They also do an excellent job of keeping the female hitchhiker population in check.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 12:42:24 PM »
Beware most are Serial Killers and Meth addicts , well make that ALL are Serial Killers and Meth addicts

Don't be so narrowminded! Some are rapists, too.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 12:43:56 PM »

watch the movie joy ride.
F

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »
I have no problem with truckers. I, actually, find them to be very courteous and the best drivers on the interstates. Seriously.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 12:52:34 PM »
Ha this is true. I fuckin hate driving too work.and being blocked off by two trucks doing.50 and 51 mph

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 12:53:35 PM »

I hate it when these idiots drive in the passing lane.  >:(

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 12:57:56 PM »
I am in CA, but these f*ers here play leapfrog with 2 or three trucks and will have traffic backed up 2 miles.. going 52 mph on a 70 mph freeway.

Yea, they do a shitty job really well, but damn... get the F outta the way guys.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »
you think you don't like truckers....you should hear some of the sh*t they say about non truckers.

as far as the roads, highways..etc....I got a friend who drives...he always says sh*t like "that's our fuc'n road/highway..etc" "stay off it!" lol

funny sh*t...he once told me for drunk drivers who swerve into their lane (incoming)....said you line your rig up and take em out.....don't roll your truck and spill your load ever trying to avoid them...brick wall them....... as long as your logs are on point...your good....you were where you were supposed to be according to your logs. LMAO

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 01:14:43 PM »
It is ridiculously east to get a job driving truck. No wonder there are so many mexicans and pakis doing it nowdays.

The big companies will take anyone breathing and insureable.

Being a long-haul trucker would suck ass, I hear they have something like a 90% quit rate over 3 years.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 01:19:43 PM »
this is soooo true that 50 n 50 1/2 mile an hour passin in a 65 or 70....they suck...
i love takin my bike between them at like 120mph,   they get so pissed,, they try n squish me between them but i always sqirt out like a bug   hahhahahahha

cant fuckin stand them

u can rip on me all you want for  rippin between them  but they do this shit on purpose probably half the time and they will tell you that to if you talk to sum of them..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 01:23:46 PM »
Next time get in front of one of them open your sunroof and throw a box of baking soda in the air...they'll get a nice white cloud also will have some funky revving when their engine sucks it in.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 01:29:21 PM »

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »
Next time get in front of one of them open your sunroof and throw a box of baking soda in the air...they'll get a nice white cloud also will have some funky revving when their engine sucks it in.

Does this work?

Great idea!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 02:11:43 PM »

Haha. So true. Here in Canuckistan, the truck trying to pass will also almost always start to make his move going up a grade. Fark me. Then 25 miles down the road, he'll realize he can't pass and then slide back into the slow lane.  >:(

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »
you think you don't like truckers....you should hear some of the sh*t they say about non truckers.

as far as the roads, highways..etc....I got a friend who drives...he always says sh*t like "that's our fuc'n road/highway..etc" "stay off it!" lol

funny sh*t...he once told me for drunk drivers who swerve into their lane (incoming)....said you line your rig up and take em out.....don't roll your truck and spill your load ever trying to avoid them...brick wall them....... as long as your logs are on point...your good....you were where you were supposed to be according to your logs. LMAO

My uncle went into diabetic shock and died like this.  :-\
kinda fucked up to hear this.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »
It is ridiculously east to get a job driving truck. No wonder there are so many mexicans and pakis doing it nowdays.

The big companies will take anyone breathing and insureable.

Being a long-haul trucker would suck ass, I hear they have something like a 90% quit rate over 3 years.

My friend did (open road) for just about that time frame 2-3 yrs. He's local now only drives in Florida..every once in awhile will go up east coast , but for the most part he's home just about every night with weekends off now making 60-65/yr

but it took those years of hell making peanuts on the open road to get him where he is now, Plus he has his hazmat license for tankers ...that helped him big time in getting a local gig.

It's a rough gig no doubt.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »
Does this work?

Great idea!

It's worked for me twice so far.. I used to have a similar trucker problem on one section of the highway here, trucks would always slow that part down to a crawl so one of my friends suggested this, he uses marbles on his bike when cars ride his ass. A marble @ 120km/h will crack the windshield

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »
My uncle went into diabetic shock and died like this.  :-\
kinda fucked up to hear this.

damn man that is fuc'd up.

man these truckers got their rules they live by man. whole different world to them. I've heard some crazy stories from my boy. Said they are truckers out there driving HIGH as a kite themselves, on crack driving..all kinds of sh*t....not sleeping to make their drops...falling asleep at the wheel rolling sh*t over.

I used to draft behind them when driving long distance...friend told me to cut that sh*t out asap.....said he's had blowouts and the line behind him he'd see cars all over the place crashing and sh*t.....meanwhile he keeps on trucking.lol  

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 02:31:49 PM »
My favorite is the never ending bottles of piss you see all along the highways out here.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 02:34:51 PM »
They're not all bad

~