Author Topic: Anthony Torres tested positive for steroids  (Read 1553 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Anthony Torres tested positive for steroids
« on: October 04, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »

Anthony Torres, who was stopped in the first round of his fight with Jess Liaudin at UFC 75 in London on Sept. 8, tested positive for Boldenone, UFC vice president Marc Ratner said.

Because there is no entity which regulates MMA in the United Kingdom, the UFC administered drug tests at random before and after the fights that night.

Torres was found to have Boldenone in his system. He will not be able to be punished by a commission since none has jurisdiction, but Ratner said the UFC plans to advise athletic commissions of the positive test.

The UFC released Torres from his contract for poor performance after the loss to Liaudin, Ratner said
Z

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Anthony Torres tested positive for steroids
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »

guy is from hawaii.  thats too bad, i must say im not surprised though. how was he stopped?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »
tko strikes in the first round

imagine that, this guy testing positive for steroids, not exactly the one you would suspect the most  :)

Z

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 03:47:38 PM »

he should get a refund. why do competitors take steroids when they know they will get tested? why not go straight to GH?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 05:50:38 PM »
tko strikes in the first round

imagine that, this guy testing positive for steroids, not exactly the one you would suspect the most  :)

thats b/c you are an idiot and know nothing about steroids either. not all steroids make you huge and ripped......

boldenone also known as equipose is not androgenic and is only slightly anabolic but one thing it does do is release huge amounts of release of EPO (erythropoietin) in the kidneys, this in turn increases your endurance greatly

not all steroids are meant to grow 20 inch arms ;)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »
thats b/c you are an idiot and know nothing about steroids either. not all steroids make you huge and ripped......

boldenone also known as equipose is not androgenic and is only slightly anabolic but one thing it does do is release huge amounts of release of EPO (erythropoietin) in the kidneys, this in turn increases your endurance greatly

Thank you.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 06:16:37 PM »
Bluto just burying himself more and more with evidence pointing to him not having any business being moderator here.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 08:53:41 PM »

Slightly anabolic my ass, now you'r the one who doesn't know wtf you're talking about.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »
Slightly anabolic my ass, now you'r the one who doesn't know wtf you're talking about.

excuse the play on words captain eq......... i was comparing it to deca in my head compared to mass of muscle it puts on, it is none the less anabolic but as far as the comment about the guy lookin like hes on roids the science is there, eq does release epo and greatly increase endurance.... and yes i know from experience

pushinweight

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 09:43:50 PM »
EQ was originally developed for horses to help them with their endurance and strength and has been used for many many years

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 04:20:36 AM »
so im an idiot because i dont juice and dont know from experience?  ::)
Z

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 02:16:11 PM »
Doesnt surprise me, most these guys are juicing