Author Topic: lee priest and derek anthony live now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 23506 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: lee priest and derek anthony live now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2013, 07:41:20 AM »
damn he has some long ass arms

Poor guy has the structure of a chimpanzee.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2013, 07:41:59 AM »
Funny pics in this thread.

Your fat face on a stick would be even more funny :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2013, 07:45:10 AM »

The missing link for sure. Gives hope to all bigfoot supporters.

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2013, 07:47:35 AM »

More Bonobo than chimp.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2013, 08:04:13 AM »

lol, doesn't sound like anyone is winning, really.

LMAO, funny shit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2013, 09:05:39 AM »
I cannot speak for the other mods .....but I think the resulting 10 pages of discussion about DA and Vince are absolutely priceless.  Especially when they both chip in. I say let it stay.
makes for good theatre..

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2013, 09:13:52 AM »
I cannot speak for the other mods .....but I think the resulting 10 pages of discussion about DA and Vince are absolutely priceless.  Especially when they both chip in. I say let it stay.
im doing very well. grant. you met me im a good guy. these guys just love to hate we all have handicaps mine made me a better person. everyone makes mistakes. listen to my show youll see my passion to help people. but i admit i still love a good battle here on getbig lol  and my number one shit talker good old vince lol

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »

For all the trash he talks about Getbig, this is the only place he can advertise his show.  RX Muscle and MD won't. 
i advertise on rx suger tits and dave and i are good friends. so get your facts straight my number one hater lmao

mafia tatoos there is no mafia ... dumb ass :) there movie charachters :)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013, 09:17:31 AM »
Derek, how you been?
great thank you. we all have bumps in the road. listen to my show youll here my passion to now be better and help people. i cant do it on here most people just love to hate lol

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 09:18:29 AM »
Agreed.

When Derek dies I won't be sad. Stupid twat going back to the exact same lifestyle that got him nearly killed. And his face is obese. A body made of synthol with a face made of bloat. Disgusting creature that should be used for target practice.
thats horrible dude. karma is a bitch.. you dont know me

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2013, 09:22:49 AM »
Both Vince and DA look like shit, hope this helps.
lets see what you look like clown lol and vince is the main guy that bashes me look at him hes looks like a gorilla that belongs in the zoo tell him to take a pic of him smiling with his chicklet teeth instead of bashing me work harder and get some braces. the guy loves to talk bad about me. i feel bad for him i dont hate him listen to my show i love him haha hes hilariousfunny where ever i post he pops up and this has been going on for 12 years since i spit in his face like a kid on a schoolyard never lets it go lol  its all good ..... i love my life great family friends jobs yes jobs vince i work hard and pay taxes unlike he lives off welfare in a trailor. lol witha gay white fellow who loves me. lol maybe thats why hes jealous and bashes me. its all good carry on :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2013, 09:29:03 AM »
Hell yeah! Getbig at its best.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2013, 10:09:11 AM »
lets see what you look like clown lol and vince is the main guy that bashes me look at him hes looks like a gorilla that belongs in the zoo tell him to take a pic of him smiling with his chicklet teeth instead of bashing me work harder and get some braces. the guy loves to talk bad about me. i feel bad for him i dont hate him listen to my show i love him haha hes hilariousfunny where ever i post he pops up and this has been going on for 12 years since i spit in his face like a kid on a schoolyard never lets it go lol  its all good ..... i love my life great family friends jobs yes jobs vince i work hard and pay taxes unlike he lives off welfare in a trailor. lol witha gay white fellow who loves me. lol maybe thats why hes jealous and bashes me. its all good carry on :)

Fella gets off the life support machine, injects some fake lopsided muscles and all of the sudden thinks he's some sort of "tough guy"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »
i advertise on rx suger tits and dave and i are good friends. so get your facts straight my number one hater lmao

mafia tatoos there is no mafia ... dumb ass :) there movie charachters :)

Dave's not your friend you moron....he just uses you when its convenient.  You were banned from RX Muscle and they ridiculed you on the shows for weeks on end.  They didn't give a shit about you until you also died and unbanned you just to bring in the sympathy traffic from your situation.....that's it.  Afterwards, they have pretty much ignored you and not even bothered to bring you back on the payroll.  

Same thing is happening to Jason Genova......get the picture DA, you're on the outside of the window and yet you'll jump anytime for the carrot dangling down from the string

So stop being an RX field guy and start being a runaway slave for once in your life....they don't give a fuck about you as much as they give a fuck about me.  Being friends with Dave and Aaron is one thing....but when it comes to business, they aren't putting any money in your pocket to pay bills.

For more information...read and learn.  And despite how I feel about you, if you need help like fixing your website up, then ask for it Derek.....I'm not a complete asshole

http://anabolicmayhem.com/derek-anthony-still-hasnt-learned-his-lesson-of-life/
A

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »
Derek

lol

did anyone listen to the show?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2013, 12:19:01 PM »

looks like site injection in calf,,,

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2013, 02:54:44 PM »
 :D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2013, 04:24:00 PM »
Agreed.

When Derek dies I won't be sad. Stupid twat going back to the exact same lifestyle that got him nearly killed. And his face is obese. A body made of synthol with a face made of bloat. Disgusting creature that should be used for target practice.

Hi , Dot.
K

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »

I am talking about  physique wise.

In life, I guess Goodrum wins, but not by much.

can it really be called a physique when 90% of it is oil? might as well post a photoshop

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2013, 05:12:22 PM »
looks like site injection in calf,,,

Its not a site injection, I just have big calves with a weird fascia point....been that way since I was a kid
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »

Keep the banter but ban any spamming of his show. Any links get rid of.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2013, 05:53:46 PM »
thats horrible dude. karma is a bitch.. you dont know me

Yes I do.

When you die I won't shed a tear. You deserve nothing good and you aren't trying to be a better person. You are still a shameless attention whore who is trying to put on a farce of being a better person for attention.

Go die now.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2013, 05:56:05 PM »

Hi , Dot.

Hi, Chadwick.

Derek....Vince is absolutely right for once. Dave and Aaron don't give a fuck about you. They used and are using you for site traffic. That's it. You stupid fucking idiot.

Go die.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2013, 06:26:46 PM »
im doing very well. grant. you met me im a good guy. these guys just love to hate we all have handicaps mine made me a better person. everyone makes mistakes. listen to my show youll see my passion to help people. but i admit i still love a good battle here on getbig lol  and my number one shit talker good old vince lol

How did your handicap make you a better person?  I still see a very self centered person who is all about his appearance even if it means injecting things that could hurt his chances for a transplant.  Either you are extremely delusional or you just picked up where you left off after you gained your strength back. I was really hoping you would move in a whole new direction after your near death experience, however, you went right back to that which contributed to all of your severe health issues.

"A poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."