Author Topic: our current mr olympia aka Philip Heath just looks like an average gym rat  (Read 7070 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
 :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Most complete Mr. Olympia ever  ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
you fuckers should be happy its again possible to be the mr olympia AND look like a human being at the same time

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
you fuckers should be happy its again possible to be the mr olympia AND look like a human being at the same time
x2,,

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Anyone would think this Philsulina fella was Craig Titus using a different name with the amount of heat he gets.  He has the title and I'm sure he's taken a suitably large amount of drugs to get it so let's let him enjoy it until someone who's taken even more drugs comes along and takes it off him.

queefer

• Getbig II
No one at my gym has 23' arms ;D

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
He is by far probably the most intelligent Mr. Olympia we've had in decades.  The man knows what, where, when, and how to inject everything in its proper places.  He's speaks so well.   He can play the piano.  As a black man he's married to a white woman--that's moving up.  So many good things can be said about him and all the haters can only point out that his shoulders are narrow.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
right now he's on his lightest amount of hormones, coming off the Olympia surge...but yeh, he's not very impressive physique anyway IMO

Max B

• Getbig IV
Hes impressive can speak well doesnt do g4p is straight and only
Blows up on retarded amounts of drugs at the right
Time. Hes no haney or yates but he plays the game well. I like phil

danabol

• Getbig III
he shouled not of won hes to small  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
drugs are an amazing thing!
X

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Hes impressive can speak well doesnt do g4p is straight and only
Blows up on retarded amounts of drugs at the right
Time. Hes no haney or yates but he plays the game well. I like phil

This is almost exactly how I feel... I'm not awe struck by Phil as a bodybuilder, but I can't hate on him either.  The guy is basically just doing what he needs to do and he does it well.

tom joad

• Getbig V
drugs are just the finishing touch.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is almost exactly how I feel... I'm not awe struck by Phil as a bodybuilder, but I can't hate on him either.  The guy is basically just doing what he needs to do and he does it well.

by the time he retires will definitely be a millionaire. Heck, I am sure he already has a few million. So yeah, he is just doing what he has to do.
X

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
He is by far probably the most intelligent Mr. Olympia we've had in decades.  The man knows what, where, when, and how to inject everything in its proper places.  He's speaks so well.   He can play the piano.  As a black man he's married to a white woman--that's moving up.  So many good things can be said about him and all the haters can only point out that his shoulders are narrow.

bwahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No one at my gym has 23' arms ;D
Don't you mean 23" arms?  ;D

dogma5914

• Getbig II
This dude said as a black man married to a white woman that's moving up...  :-\

The worst part is now whenever someone hates he can just say...yeah...but I'm the best in the world...BOOM!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Anyone would think this Philsulina fella was Craig Titus using a different name with the amount of heat he gets.  He has the title and I'm sure he's taken a suitably large amount of drugs to get it so let's let him enjoy it until someone who's taken even more drugs comes along and takes it off him.
LOL!!!!  Great post!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

He sure did, Phil got his white woman.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
if he can be mr o, anyone can

falco

• Getbig V
Give him some credit. I'm sure he deserves it.
So what if some of his size is about insulin abuse? All the others guys use it, he just respond better to it.
He did is shit right, he won. The other guys were awsome also, he was just a little bit better.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
put anyone of normal shoulder width next to him and he's immediately trounced

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

yeah, these guys are never happy. When something is finally everything you ever wanted last year, then all of a sudden they don't want it when they achieve it. Western minds... why it's allways the more more more attitude. Why god, WHY!

I admit I have the same mindset in various things.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
put anyone of normal shoulder width next to him and he's immediately trounced
The best bodybuilders in the world couldnt trounce him two months ago
Phil is a great champion