Author Topic: Seahawks!!  (Read 1285 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
Seahawks!!
« on: September 17, 2008, 02:38:15 AM »
seriously how many more injuries can they take? HOLY MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Deion Branch
Bobby Engram
Maurice Morris
Nate Burleson
Seneca Wallace

even one of the back up WR got hurt this past sunday.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Seahawks!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 06:31:22 AM »
The city is having a terrible year in terms of sports. The Mariners make big offseason moves and have one of the worst records in mlb, the sonics leave for Oklahoma and now this. They play in a terrible division so could probably go like 7-9 and make the playoffs.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 08:03:23 AM »
as bad as Seattle sucks right now i'll gaurantee you that they will DESTROY the sorriest most pathetic franchise in the NFL, the Rams and they're my hometown team, they're just that terrible, BTW what ever happened to Shaun Alexander?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:13:07 AM »
as bad as Seattle sucks right now i'll gaurantee you that they will DESTROY the sorriest most pathetic franchise in the NFL, the Rams and they're my hometown team, they're just that terrible, BTW what ever happened to Shaun Alexander?
i second that quaker...seahawks will get there first win this week...the rams it looks like we could easily go 0-7...Quaker what do think Linehan done after the bye week if Rams don't get a win?...not all his fault but this team needs to go in a new direction. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 08:25:48 AM »
i second that quaker...seahawks will get there first win this week...the rams it looks like we could easily go 0-7...Quaker what do think Linehan done after the bye week if Rams don't get a win?...not all his fault but this team needs to go in a new direction. 
he'll be gone at the bye week, they'll probably put Saunders or Haslett in there as the interim guy until they can find a replacement, people talk about Cowher or Schottenheimer coming here but why would they? this team has a horrible front office who draft terrible players and don't really give a shit about losing, Rosenbloom needs to clean house and get rid of Zygmunt, John Shaw and Linehan and start fresh.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:44:51 AM »
he'll be gone at the bye week, they'll probably put Saunders or Haslett in there as the interim guy until they can find a replacement, people talk about Cowher or Schottenheimer coming here but why would they? this team has a horrible front office who draft terrible players and don't really give a shit about losing, Rosenbloom needs to clean house and get rid of Zygmunt, John Shaw and Linehan and start fresh.
agree Haslett might put some fire in them but I don't know he hasn't done it to the defense...Cowher now that would be great just don't know if st.louis is appealing to him...the guy that should be head coach is up in chicago winning games with just a defense and special teams...we should of never let Lovie Smith go.  They do need to clean house blow it up start over will take awhile but this franchise is a disaster.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »
agree Haslett might put some fire in them but I don't know he hasn't done it to the defense...Cowher now that would be great just don't know if st.louis is appealing to him...the guy that should be head coach is up in chicago winning games with just a defense and special teams...we should of never let Lovie Smith go.  They do need to clean house blow it up start over will take awhile but this franchise is a disaster.

I am very happy that they let Lovie go, cause lord knows my team would suck without him!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »
I was in Saint Louis a couple weeks ago, I went into the Chilis at the hotel I was stayin at to grab a quick meal. I gotta admit I felt sorry for the people in there with Rams jerseys on, watching their team get blasted by Philly. Being in football hell sucks.

body88

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
seriously how many more injuries can they take? HOLY MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Deion Branch
Bobby Engram
Maurice Morris
Nate Burleson
Seneca Wallace

even one of the back up WR got hurt this past sunday.

We used to call Branch Twig ( because he was hurt so easily).... People talked about how the pats letting him go was crazy, but now the mediots see why. Branch is a great player, but he is never on the field. His contract demands where outrageous.

body88

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »

At least Long looks like he is going to be a great player.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 10:44:01 PM »
I am very happy that they let Lovie go, cause lord knows my team would suck without him!
he turned our defense into the #2 ranked defense in the league in 2001 and the most turnovers in the league that year also...the players seem to play for him.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 08:01:20 AM »
he turned our defense into the #2 ranked defense in the league in 2001 and the most turnovers in the league that year also...the players seem to play for him.
and that's the last time this defense actually wanted to hit someone when he was here.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 12:38:05 PM »
and that's the last time this defense actually wanted to hit someone when he was here.
yup...hate to say this but I would rather have Martz still then Linehan at least the game was worth watching and we would score points.