Author Topic: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant  (Read 76446 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: LUKE WOOD: NEEDS KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
« Reply #300 on: December 13, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »
luke will soon be back to destroy aesthetically tiny tits on stage.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #301 on: December 13, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »
luke will soon be back to destroy aesthetically tiny tits on stage.
yes mars will donate his kidney so that Luke can get on stage and do battle again  >:(

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: December 13, 2009, 11:05:18 AM »
IFBB needs to start buying kidneys and other organs so they can give them to pros. they can store them in a big fridge in the dungeons of the weider office

Big John ZED

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #303 on: December 13, 2009, 03:15:39 PM »
Luke will be back he is one of the good guys and as for it being from BB drugs give me a break.The IFBB Drug test athletes and have a Drug ban rule.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: December 13, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »
maybe he can still compete in the 202's

Big John ZED

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #305 on: December 13, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »
A little tall for the 202s it's not the 80s you know.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #306 on: December 13, 2009, 03:28:39 PM »
Luke will be back he is one of the good guys and as for it being from BB drugs give me a break.The IFBB Drug test athletes and have a Drug ban rule.

Holy christ man just give it up.
from incomplete data

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #307 on: December 13, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
Step in the cage with me asshole...my son served in Kuwait and 2 tours of Iraq...I'm an MMA fighter, and I'll defend my country at the split second, but I'll also put an asshole like you to sleep in a Rear Naked Choke in less than a minute...It's up to me if you live or die...I'll let you live , because your life is so pathetic, it would be more a of a revenge to let you live...

Absolute gold.  ;D
A

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 14, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »
Absolute gold.  ;D

Definitely top 5 getbig meltdowns of all time.    ;D

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2009, 08:00:19 AM »
Nubain was used initially in bodybuilding as an anti catabolic,the premise being that instead of breaking the muscle down and then it recovering bigger and stronger,the breaking down part would not happen.The GHB was used supposedly as a GH releaser.Trouble was with both of them they were very easy to get addicted to.But then again i saw the same thing happen with a lot of guys at our gym who started taking ecxtasy to go out clubbing,next thing you know they would rather do that than train.Its the same with nubain and GHB,you start off using them to aid your bodybuilding,but end up not wanting to train,you just want to stay at home feeling spaced out.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: December 14, 2009, 08:15:16 AM »
Nubain was used initially in bodybuilding as an anti catabolic,the premise being that instead of breaking the muscle down and then it recovering bigger and stronger,the breaking down part would not happen.The GHB was used supposedly as a GH releaser.Trouble was with both of them they were very easy to get addicted to.But then again i saw the same thing happen with a lot of guys at our gym who started taking ecxtasy to go out clubbing,next thing you know they would rather do that than train.Its the same with nubain and GHB,you start off using them to aid your bodybuilding,but end up not wanting to train,you just want to stay at home feeling spaced out.

Translation = bodybuilders are a bunch of fucking loser junked up druggies for the most part.  I mean if you're willing to inject all sorts of shit, and pop pills to build muscle why would you think most bodybuilders wouldn't do the same thing to get high, party, feel good as well? 

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #311 on: December 14, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »
I don't think I'm wrong in the least. I don't think all the guys using Nubain were in such pain they needed a narcotic. Of course there are more potent drugs for getting high. This is probably one justification for using it, "it's not that big of a deal, it's not that strong, it's not in the same class as stronger narcotics". In the short run narcotics make the boring and monotonous bodybuilding routine more "fun" and tolerable. I don't think bodybuilders use it because they are in such pain that they absolutely can't train without it. It's just like GHB. Yes it can help you sleep and release GH but it's used mainly because it makes you high, not because you're desperately in need of something to put you to sleep.

im new on here but i read a few of your posts. very high quality posts and i agree with you its often a sliding decline into req drug use. in many cases they get hooked on em either after some kind of injury or just break up the monotony.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #312 on: December 14, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »

where did the androgynous she-beast go that was supposed to choke everyone out in this thread?

btw, a little birdie told me her son is a little into the faggotry and was almost kicked out of the military for his lewd conduct.
b

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: December 14, 2009, 01:01:20 PM »
Luke Wood will be on OFF TOPIC Radio this Wednesday at 8pm EST! (The show will available for download shortly after it ends)
A

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #314 on: December 30, 2010, 02:08:01 AM »
I guess he won't be competing at Autralian Pro. ;)

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »

Nubain and GHB,  Hmmm Duchaine dropped from Kidney issues as well, he was addicted to that stuff.
Though he claimed his was hereditary only, since his sister has the same issue, though she still happens to be alive, while Dan is "food for the ants'.

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2010, 02:40:13 AM »
Drugs are only the finishing touches according to Chickster. ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #317 on: December 30, 2010, 02:41:40 AM »

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #318 on: December 30, 2010, 02:42:44 AM »
That's not Milos. ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #319 on: December 30, 2010, 02:44:45 AM »
peoplel fail to understand that the reason a mutant become a mutant ,,is YEARS OF ABUSE OF HGH TREN AND TEST,,those 3 compounds abusing them is also what finish kidnys,,along with duretics ofcourse,,but you fellas thikn that 75mg every second day is abuse lol no no my friends,,those fellas take vials of tren and vials of gh and finish them in a week,,they really do 100-200mg tren a day they really do 15 iu gh a day ,,they really stay for ever on ,,they just change products,,btu they are not playing with 100mg every 3rd day lol,,they take it as hard as they can ,,they dont sit on internet discuss pct and 50mg every 3rd day inject lol they fuckin blow the shit out of the vials ,,they buy 1-5 k worth of vials they buy kits of gh in the 10s they put 3 k on kits at once ,,they put everything they have on this shit,,thats why they are 270 and you are 200,,i know 70lb dont sound a lot but when its 70 lb of LEAN MUSCLE its HUGE ENOURMOUS DIFF,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: December 30, 2010, 08:20:40 AM »
funny, this board used tobe for bodybuilders.  now seems like not to many here like it anymore,
ill always love bodybuilding/powerlifting and  readin the bb boards.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant
« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:48 PM »
i miss the retarded "lady", where is she?
North of Italy

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #322 on: December 30, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »
Lets all give Milos a round of applause for giving the young Luke such great guidance with his career.....

Luke has many times openly thank Milos for the support, training and guidance provided with all aspects of his BB career.

Good on ya Milos!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: December 30, 2010, 05:43:24 PM »
yes, why isnt Milos' great friend Luke Wood bailing Milos out of jail now?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #324 on: December 30, 2010, 05:45:09 PM »
post a pic