Author Topic: G o a t b o y is against buying egg whites @ $33/gal, when you can...  (Read 9542 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: G o a t b o y is against buying egg whites @ $33/gal, when you can...
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »
Seems like Boob = getting the shaft in this one.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2009, 04:21:28 AM »
I have absolutely pissed myself laughing at this thread - I love these Getbig "arguments"!  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2009, 05:16:53 AM »
I have absolutely pissed myself laughing at this thread - I love these Getbig "arguments"!  ;D

Yes, time well spent.  :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2009, 07:02:33 AM »
Seems like Boob = getting the shaft in this one.

Mirage Hotel, 1993.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »
(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »
Goat if you don't like it, there are other options

http://caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=336
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2009, 12:44:38 PM »
that video is funny, how he says delicious at the end

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
Whatever happened to Egg Beaters and how much are they?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »

Still waiting for an answer as to how our product tasted compared to the ones you get from Costco and Walmart?

Taste?

who gives a shit, really.

It's a protein drink, i just wack it down in one shot and carry on....i'm not trying to savor the flavor of fucking egg whites

body88

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »
Taste?

who gives a shit, really.

It's a protein drink, i just wack it down in one shot and carry on....i'm not trying to savor the flavor of fucking egg whites

So then don't buy it.  There is no point to this thread, currently.  Lots of people think paying for a Mercedes is stupid, or paying for the ultra high end audio that you install is pointless when there is a cheaper alternative.  Chick has created positive sales in a toxic market with his company.  Clearly he is doing something right.  Maybe he is targeting the niche market that hates the taste of cheap egg whites.  The point is, who gives a fuck?

I wouldn't buy egg whites from Chick if I was basing it on cost.  Thats the beauty of America....people can do whatever the fuck they want.  Buy it, don't buy it, drink it while you snap some pictures of your back with your cell phone!  It doesent matter!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2009, 01:14:38 PM »

Does that guy even work out? Or does he just like to drink overpriced egg whites?

I see, he probably works  for Egg Whites Int.
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
So then don't buy it.  There is no point to this thread, currently.  Lots of people think paying for a Mercedes is stupid, or paying for the ultra high end audio that you install is pointless when there is a cheaper alternative. 

Wrong comparison.  In the case of cars or audio there really is a difference in quality between products, a significant one. 

Egg whites, on the other hand, are egg whites.  It's a commodity.  There's zero difference between brands.  What we're talking about here is paying $4/gallon for gasoline when the station across the street is selling it for $2.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »
I would say if there is a difference in taste, it's irrelevant. The tasty part is the yolk.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2009, 01:58:26 PM »
I would say if there is a difference in taste, it's irrelevant. The tasty part is the yolk.

Why would there be any difference in taste?  Egg whites are egg whites.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2009, 02:00:03 PM »
Bob Chick attempts to sell through belittlement, pseudo-science and high pressure.  This egg company will be belly up in a year.
(

body88

« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2009, 02:09:51 PM »

Wrong comparison.  In the case of cars or audio there really is a difference in quality between products, a significant one. 

Egg whites, on the other hand, are egg whites.  It's a commodity.  There's zero difference between one and the other.  What we're talking about here is paying $4/gallon for gasoline when the station across the street is selling it for $2.

Not in my opinion.  I could find you many a consumer who feels that the quality and performance of their Subaru is just as good as that of a Lexus.  Sure it's not as sexy, but to them, based on their wants and needs, it does the job just as good as the more expensive brand, and it costs them less.  On the flipside, I can find you consumers who believe that paying 45k for an entry level c class was a better investment for them due to the Mercedes badge.  My point is that a products "worth" is ultimately determined by the consumer. I could argue that a premium speaker system in a car is pointless due to roadnoise, or I could argue that it was imperative because of the road noise degrading the cabin sound.  If a person is willing to pay for Bob Chicks product and they are happy with that product then that's all that really matters.  As a business owner, why in the fuck would Bob chick charge less for his product when he can get what he is asking?   Bob should only adjust the price of his product if his customers request the reduction in price or if his sales taper off.  Even then price adjustment might not be the answer.

You're making a case for what a good businessmen Chick is.  He's getting a premium price for a product in a toxic market and his sales are growing. Clearly Chick has over a million dollars worth of people who "want and need" a high quality, better tasting egg white that is double filtered.  You and I may not agree, but they want it and they proved that by opening their wallets for it.  The point of sales is to drive rate and move as much product as you can.  This thread makes no sense from a business standpoint.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
Chick, if you are part owner can you hook us up with any discounts?  Seriously.  Please pm me with any coupon codes.  At least help out the getbiggers that have common sense.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »
Your body's stomach acid breaks down the egg white rendering the protein unusable

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »
Not in my opinion.  I could find you many a consumer who feels that the quality and performance of their Subaru is just as good as that of a Lexus.  Sure it's not as sexy, but to them, based on their wants and needs, it does the job just as good as the more expensive brand, and it costs them less.  On the flipside, I can find you consumers who believe that paying 45k for an entry level c class was a better investment for them due to the Mercedes badge.  My point is that a products "worth" is ultimately determined by the consumer. I could argue that a premium speaker system in a car is pointless due to roadnoise, or I could argue that it was imperative because of the road noise degrading the cabin sound.  If a person is willing to pay for Bob Chicks product and they are happy with that product then that's all that really matters.  As a business owner, why in the fuck would Bob chick charge less for his product when he can get what he is asking?   Bob should only adjust the price of his product if his customers request the reduction in price or if his sales taper off.  Even then price adjustment might not be the answer.

You're making a case for what a good businessmen Chick is.  He's getting a premium price for a product in a toxic market and his sales are growing. Clearly Chick has over a million dollars worth of people who "want and need" a high quality, better tasting egg white that is double filtered.  You and I may not agree, but they want it and they proved that by opening their wallets for it.  The point of sales is to drive rate and move as much product as you can.  This thread makes no sense from a business standpoint.

1)  Perhaps his total revenue would be higher at a lower price point. (and perhaps not, we really don't know).

2) This thread isn't really directed towards Bob as much as it is towards anyone considering buying his egg whites who hasn't done the math.  Getbiggers should know if they want to use egg whites for protein, they're far better off buying them in the little cartons in the grocery store than they are ordering from Bob if cost is an issue to them at all.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »
Chick, if you are part owner can you hook us up with any discounts?  Seriously.  Please pm me with any coupon codes.  At least help out the getbiggers that have common sense.

I told Bob I'd be happy to buy from him if he gave me the same price Costco does.  But until he makes with the "60% off" coupons, I'll continue to buy locally.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »

BINGO!

Nice to see someone here has a sense of business, obviously, Goatballs only cares about the bottom line price, even if it means getting a lesser product. As I said earlier...our customers come from a wide variety of athletes, but mostly from people that have trid others and dont like the taste, consistancy, the way they cok up, etc. I personally only became involved with this company AFTER I tried them out an found that they were miles ahead of any other I had tried...Egg Beaters, etc...always tasted like the container they came in IMO...

Just like all WINES are made up of the same ONE ingriedient (grapes)...there are significant differences in them by way of the processing/ aging/ etc...

Keep on drinking that $6 bottle of "Old Ripple" Goatballs....same stuff, right?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »
double filtered equals double the price?

Eliminating sliminess from egg whites is like eliminating wetness from water.

LOL!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2009, 04:15:50 PM »
C'on guys...Bob is good guy on here and although its fun to read some threads busting his balls, this egg white thing kinda sucks...We should all be ripping into Kamali's Plasmosis for the simple fact that he is a fucking asshole...I myself would like to see Bob become a millionaire a hundred times over while Kamali has to move back into his parents basement....

WHO'S WITH ME? ANYONE ANYONE...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »
Plazmosis makes you too smart to overpay for egg whites!