Author Topic: G.W. Bush ripping apart Trump-ism  (Read 7137 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: G.W. Bush ripping apart Trump-ism
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2017, 03:16:38 PM »
I think Bush had some kind of brain damage at a point because there are videos before his presidency where he appeared much more lucid than:

I used to write al ot of good thigns about him here back in the day I'm talking here life time ago 2006.. but he was always doing it for the papa.. he never cared one bit about being president.. and wasn't suited to it.. he was just a retard who liked to spit whatever he was eating down the ground in a barbaric way while watching baseball games,, he was also a drunk

he brought upon us the son of 1000 whores islamofile.. islamo fascist with a racist wife who hated America and the west and destroyed it social and culturally.. they ruined America straight out.. just look around you.. thank god thakl god thank god and the angels of god that we stamped their ugly faces with a president Donald j trump stamp on November 8th 2016.. a day they will pass on remembering.. whomever was around that 8th of November 2016 withness the hand of god.. literally the energy that is god,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2017, 03:19:00 PM »
Would be interesting to have inside info or better visited some of their supposed orgies.
Stanley Kubrick sure know a lot and I suspect part of his "bitterness" towards the establishment stemming from being lured into the "club"... only to later realize that he never will be accepted a real part of the "family".

fuckers like that, not Stan, but these shits who participated in this shit should get thier heads caved in, for thier massive hypocrasy

and id be more than happy to oblidge them 😎

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2017, 03:26:59 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »

its becauee people were fearing him,, those neocons did their thing and were and are part of deep state.. people were fearing bush the son and Hussein Obama the islamo fascist son of 1000 whores..

do you know what they did to athletes? how they abused us? I'm sure you know.. those 2 fascist ruined athletes.. they chased athletes and ruined great athletes becaue of testosterona..

president Donald trump love athletes.. he is part of us.. he cherish us and really one of us.. THIS! is the difference

tons of ifbb contacts to president Donald trump.. orivile worked for him and many others from ifbb know him and know him well,, linda is part of the administration as a secratery,, vince can call him on a regular basis.. no not vinc ghj rlj onh.. not that vince lol but wwf vince is very good friend of president trump,, also the president himself has so much testosterona in his ballz.. you did see his personal doc I hope..

president Donald trump is thie! best thing that happened to athletes in the west..

now angela merkel is a different story,, she is the worst thing that happened to Europe that neo feminist pig

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Holy shit. I agree with you.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 08:10:07 PM »
how the fuck do they let cnn exist i don't get it,, i know the powers who control it are all deep state i get it but to let don homo lemon that disgusting filt pig homo black idiot to wash the face of society and culture with his unfair biased racist shit all for blacks with black panels and BET type disgust on the tv screen every night whiel they put some idiot white cuck like vansvile from my site calls it.. they put some idiot white that suppose to represent republicans and always being ganged on by the biased unfair don lemon and his nasty Hussein Obama generation nothingness crew,,

look what happened to the west.. just look how we been used and abused by Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores,, it pissed me off so much how he ruined the west,, his surveillance police state ruined a country and with it the whole west

individuals like don lemon and that fat Latina ana navaro the analyst and the communist pigs Lawrence oddonel and that whore mika face lift brazizinski.. those are the individuals the Hussein Obama regime created..

Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores.. should be standing trial in the highest court of the land in America.. for crimes against the western society.. high crimes and misdeamenors

Hussein Obama surveillance police state will never bother you again.. yes there are still some left over in the irs and other places but we are fucking them out of office one by one on a daily basis.. they are being thrown out of office as im writing this thing right now during the weekend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2017, 01:51:56 AM »
how the fuck do they let cnn exist i don't get it,, i know the powers who control it are all deep state i get it but to let don homo lemon that disgusting filt pig homo black idiot to wash the face of society and culture with his unfair biased racist shit all for blacks with black panels and BET type disgust on the tv screen every night whiel they put some idiot white cuck like vansvile from my site calls it.. they put some idiot white that suppose to represent republicans and always being ganged on by the biased unfair don lemon and his nasty Hussein Obama generation nothingness crew,,

look what happened to the west.. just look how we been used and abused by Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores,, it pissed me off so much how he ruined the west,, his surveillance police state ruined a country and with it the whole west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

ive been saying this on here for years LOJ

but most americants are to stupid to see it or realize the u s of a is a goddamn POlice state

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2017, 01:53:27 AM »
ive been saying this on here for years LOJ

but most americants are to stupid to see it or realize the u s of a is a goddamn POlice state
  very very easy to subvert a population not expecting propaganda from their media.