Author Topic: Most talented Getbigger  (Read 6084 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Most talented Getbigger
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:59 PM »
I've got math talent but I have no idea how can I show it :P

Maybe you could contribute to this thread?  :D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369389.0

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2011, 02:01:24 PM »
Maybe you could contribute to this thread?  :D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=369389.0

It looks like pathetic quarrel over useless problem with internet troll. I had one on different board who claimed 0.(9) is not equal 1 but close to it... This and the fact that problem's statement is so fucking long makes me avoid this topic.

Problem with complete morons like suckmymuscle is that they're so sure they're smart you're just totally unable to prove him wrong. I would leave him alone and let him believe whatever he wants. He's no one and can claim all iq he wants, nobody serious cares about iq anyway. Do you think guy that achieved something in some scientific area cares what is his iq? Results speaks for themselves.

Do you think google, facebook, microsoft and so on asks about iq or perform iq test? No. Their questions include algorithm problems so person can prove he's smart, he's able to solve abstract problems and he's got some fundemental knowledge.

He's nothing unusual as well. Math boards got billions of guys like him who believe they've proven Great Fermat (and proof is so simple!), solved Goldbach or P=NP. It's boring.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »
Getbiggers that are so ignorant...

They don't know they are ignorant. Classic.

Getbiggers that think they are so intelligent, that they have to come here to find out how ignorant they really are.... now: How do you convince a Getbigger that he is ignorant?

You can't... but it Is fun to mind fuck them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2011, 05:31:44 PM »
You can't... but it Is fun to mind fuck them.
It is, isn't it, Tu? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2011, 05:50:09 PM »
You're not in my league pal, but I do appreciate the attempting of a mind fuck.

Keep at it. I will help you along. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2011, 05:57:30 PM »
You're not in my league pal, but I do appreciate the attempting of a mind fuck.

Keep at it. I will help you along. ;D
I'm not your pal, buddy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2011, 06:00:25 PM »
I'm not your pal, buddy.

Sorry. Sweetheart?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2011, 06:00:54 PM »
FFS guys, calm the fuck down. Not everyone has to be smartass out of this planet. I admit, I make mistakes like that myself, I'm no different but let's face it - we're most of the time way less intelligent than we think we are. Intelligence is ability to solve problems and yeah, I am fucking awesome at solving abstract problems like algorithmic puzzles, discrete math, way worse at general math and I fucking suck at anything technical. I can't fix my bike, I can't fix anything at all honestlyl. Some of us here write really clever and fun to read posts and list goes on. Just please for fuck's sake, stop that trolling and trying to sound more intelligent than each other. You both look stupid this way and it's waste of time and dataspace on this board.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2011, 06:05:25 PM »
FFS guys, calm the fuck down. Not everyone has to be smartass out of this planet. I admit, I make mistakes like that myself, I'm no different but let's face it - we're most of the time way less intelligent than we think we are. Intelligence is ability to solve problems and yeah, I am fucking awesome at solving abstract problems like algorithmic puzzles, discrete math, way worse at general math and I fucking suck at anything technical. I can't fix my bike, I can't fix anything at all honestlyl. Some of us here write really clever and fun to read posts and list goes on. Just please for fuck's sake, stop that trolling and trying to sound more intelligent than each other. You both look stupid this way and it's waste of time and dataspace on this board.

Settle down chief before your pacemaker overloads....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2011, 06:06:35 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »
 Most talented Getbiggers are either:

- Derek Anthony for his ability to cause David Mirza to meltdown and leave Getbig. I owned Dave on a daily basis, but I was never able to cause him to leave.

- NarcissisticDeity for his tenacity. He went for 1,700 pages of arguments and only "quit" after something like 90% of the people posting in the thread agreed he had won the debate.

- Deicide - highest IQ Getbigger by far, and a true gentleman which is very rare here. Never uses foul language, insults others or loses his temper. His threads on defecation are epic.

- Kiwiol - best overall Getbig poster in my opinion. All his posts are entertaining and he is intelligent, witty and unlike 99% of people here he actually knows bodybuilding.

- GH15 - For his ability to convince enormous amounts of morons that he's a pro bodybuilder. Convincing morons is not hard, but convincing so many requires talent, so I tip the tip to him...

- Pellius - For his ability to recognize stupidity and the reasons behind it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hi Stupid. Once again we run into each other on the board. Thanks for the props, BTW. Sometimes I think you don't like me and there are some hard feeling between us.

You don't really have any talent that I can discern but you're still one of my favorite posters.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2011, 06:09:52 PM »

I was just about to agree with you, some of your post was logical..... then i was overwhelmed with this thought. SHUT UP.

With all due respect,

D.O.U.P.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2011, 06:11:59 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2011, 06:12:37 PM »
 You see, this is why people like you are stupid. You should have realized by now that nothing fazes me or upsets me. Even my meltdowns are more the way of getting you guys riled up to say mean things to me when I am feeling bored and need some entertainment. Of course you guys will say this is not true and that's fine by me. ;) I couldn't care less what anonymous posters who I'll never meet say to me or about me. Get real. And yet, you guys continue to insist on trying to upset me after all these years. It is incredible. Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result every time. This is what you guys do when you try to annoy me and the result is me laughing it out, and yet you guys still insist on it. You guys are either very tenacious or very dumb, and in either case you guys amuse me when I am bored and I thank you for that. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's what I like about you. That I can so routinely and effortlessly school and own your fat ass and it doesn't faze you.

I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING SON OF A C.U.N.T AND I PROMISE I WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF YOU POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR GARBAGE. I WILL FIND YOU. I PROMISE IT. I WILL DEDICATE ALL MY RESOURCES TO EXPOSING YOU. IT WILL GIVE ME GREAT SATISFACTION TO REMOVE YOUR MASK AND SEE YOU EXPOSED AND IN SHAME. GH15, YOU FUCKING BITCH, STOP POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSAYS ON DRUG USE. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. THIS IS A CEASE AND DESIST ORDER.  I AM ORDERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!!! I AM MAKING THIS VERY CLEAR TO YOU. I DO NOT WANT YOU POSTING HERE ANYMORE, AND YOU WILL OBEY ME. YOU WILL. NOW...FUCK OFF.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You got it everything wrong, phaggot. You can absolutely sure I will do some nasty shit to you. I don't know what yet, but I wiill get you, dude. You can be sure of that. Even if it takes a long time, I am going to do something really bad to you and then when you ask yourself why I will remind you of the promise I made to get you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2011, 06:13:58 PM »
After topic someone someone mentioned before I wouldn't take suckmymuscle seriously anymore.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2011, 07:49:49 PM »
After topic someone someone mentioned before I wouldn't take suckmymuscle seriously anymore.

I live in all your heads. You stalk me and obsess over me, and nothing annoys. I was here much before you and I will continue here for a very long time. This is my board. You sissies just dwell in it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE