Author Topic: Romney is about to get OWNED by Anonymous-They have his tax records  (Read 6892 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Romney is about to get OWNED by Anonymous-They have his tax records
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
He earned a huge amount of money and paid 15% tax rate.

BFD......it's the fucking tax code, not Romney.

Probably has offshore investments and tax shelters.

Again BFD.

It was worse not to disclose about 5 years and show he had nothing to hide.

I agree. Both  Dick Cheney and John kerry only paid about 10-12% net tax on millions,when their records were examined during the 2004 campaign.
Romney is a smart guy and I earned his money via legal , crafty means. I find no fault in him doing that or in his character.

I am a proud democrat and will vote for Obama however. I want policy to reflect some rights and fairness for us middle class working stiffs.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »
AGREED!
his work at bain capital is private money

solyndra is our tax money

he can do whatever the hell he wants with private money since thats his

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
Oh boy, getting my popcorn.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2012, 07:01:27 PM »
I agree. Both  Dick Cheney and John kerry only paid about 10-12% net tax on millions,when their records were examined during the 2004 campaign.
Romney is a smart guy and I earned his money via legal , crafty means. I find no fault in him doing that or in his character.

I am a proud democrat and will vote for Obama however. I want policy to reflect some rights and fairness for us middle class working stiffs.

Obama is the one who signed the law to extend the Bush tax cuts for two more years, till after the election.  All he had to do was leave his pen in his pocket and let Bush's law expire.  But then congressmen couldn't collect hundreds of millions from Wall Street for the DNC for keeping a 15% rate on dividends and carried interest.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2012, 07:12:28 PM »
Will people seriously be outraged if he didn't pay more taxes than he had to?  

There is an entire career field devoted to finding ways for people to pay as little in taxes as possible...do those that are up in arms over this search for a CPA that finds ways to have them pay MORE in taxes?

Shouldn't everyone feel a little silly when the flood of commercials for the "tax masters" start rolling out for tax season in a few months?  

Y

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 07:23:48 PM »
The entire country is getting ass fucked [ not the good kind ] by the Federal Reserve and people are worried about mittens 1040.  ::)
time under tension

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 07:25:46 PM »
Its not often I read a thread here and have to say thanks for some great replies.

I could give a fuck what Romney has done with HIS money. In fact good for him if he found a way to keep it because that tells me he isnt going to take mine.

But Obama can take all of our money and do whatever the fuck he wants with it and thats ok, but were worried about what somebody did with their own money? Oh thats right cuz in a liberals mind its not his money and they deserve a piece of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 07:27:13 PM »
Why were the Republicans all mad at Geithner and company when it came to taxes but are willing to look the other way for Mittens?  ???

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 07:28:37 PM »
getbig/this thread = working class white men dedicated to supporting the repubes and a guy like Romney who would rather spend a day smelling people's farts that to be in the same room as them
!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 07:32:02 PM »
Because Geithner didn't pay taxes he legally owed....like Warren Buffet.   This is how fucked up the left is in this country...you protect people who don't pay the taxes they owe by law but you try to go after the people like Romney who pay the taxes they owe because you think they should somehow pay more.   YOu want Romney to pay more?  Change the laws or STFU...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »
Because Geithner didn't pay taxes he legally owed....like Warren Buffet.   This is how fucked up the left is in this country...you protect people who don't pay the taxes they owe by law but you try to go after the people like Romney who pay the taxes they owe because you think they should somehow pay more.   YOu want Romney to pay more?  Change the laws or STFU...
I personally don`t believe anybody should pay an income tax.  I am for a National Sales Tax.  Only one person was serious about implementing this, Democratic Senator Mike Gravel.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »
Why were the Republicans all mad at Geithner and company when it came to taxes but are willing to look the other way for Mittens?  ???

Because Tim Geithner sat there with his Intuit Turbo Tax on his computer and did his own income tax return.   He included the self-employment income on the return but "forgot" to pay self-employment tax of about 15.3% on that income.  (He did not include the income on Schedule SE).  The income was not paid on a 1099-MISC so the IRS would not have picked up the error so easily.  So he committed an honest error or fraud, depending on his state of mind.  But it's hard if not impossible to believe he had no idea that SE tax did not apply.

Romney hands his data over to Price Waterhouse and they minimize his taxes using whatever legal avoidance (not evasion).  At this point we don't know.  Paying 15% isn't even avoidance.  That's just applying the same rate that anyone with that type of income is required to pay.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2012, 07:36:19 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »
http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/archives/2012/09/05/cp-hackers-say-they-nabbed-romneys-tax-records-through-franklin-office-plan-to-release

CP: Hackers Say They Nabbed Romney's Tax Records Through Franklin Office, Plan to Release
POSTED BY JIM RIDLEY ON WED, SEP 5, 2012 AT 1:00 AM
At the City Paper, Ken Whitehouse has a wild tale of hackers who claim to have accessed GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney's phantom tax returns through a Franklin accounting office, and say they plan to release the documents at the end of the month:

An anonymous individual or group is alleging that they have gained "all available 1040 tax forms" of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney by accessing computers in the Franklin office of the professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
An anonymous posting on a file sharing website states that PwC has been hacked. This same website has been used by hackers who have claimed to have infiltrated computers from companies like Apple in the past.

An excerpt from one message states:

"Romney's 1040 tax returns were taken from the PWC office 8/25/2012 by gaining access to the third floor via a gentleman working on the 3rd floor of the building. Once on the 3rd floor, the team moved down the stairs to the 2nd floor and setup shop in an empty office room. During the night, suite 260 was entered, and all available 1040 tax forms for Romney were copied. A package was sent to the PWC on suite 260 with a flash drive containing a copy of the 1040 files, plus copies were sent to the Democratic office in the county and copies were sent to the GOP office in the county at the beginning of the week also containing flash drives with copies of Romney's tax returns before 2010. A scanned signature image for Mitt Romney from the 1040 forms were scanned and included with the packages, taken from earlier 1040 tax forms gathered and stored on the flash drives.

The group will release all available files to the public on the 28 of September, 2012."

You've gotta read the rest — which includes an extortionary threat to release the tax records of major media outlets, pitting those who want the data released quicker than the deadline against those who don't want it released at all. (At stake: lots of highly secure Bitcoins.)

The "nashvillescene"? Hahaha. Well, if hackers can get in then I guess they're.capable of anything. Did you actually think libs were honest? They're known liars.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »
Because Tim Geithner sat their with his Intuit Turbo Tax on his computer and did his own income tax return.   He took his self-employment income and "forgot" to pay self-employment tax of about 15.3% on that income.  (He did not include the income on Schedule SE).  The income was not paid on a 1099-MISC so the IRS would not have picked up the error so easily.  So he committed an honest error or fraud, depending on his state of mind.  But it's hard if not impossible to believe he had no idea that SE tax did not apply.

Romney hands his data over to Price Waterhouse and they minimize his taxes using whatever legal avoidance (not evasion).  At this point we don't know.  Paying 15% isn't even avoidance.  That's just applying the same rate that anyone with that type of income is required to pay.

Romney is a still a schmuck who wears magic underwear.  Nothing can change that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2012, 07:41:29 PM »
The "nashvillescene"? Hahaha. Well, if hackers can get in then I guess they're.capable of anything. Did you actually think libs were honest? They're known liars.
Anonymous is apolitical. Some men just want to watch the world burn.  (I don`t blame them)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »
I personally don`t believe anybody should pay an income tax.  I am for a National Sales Tax.  Only one person was serious about implementing this, Democratic Senator Mike Gravel.

I'm all in favor of taxing consumption rather than production...you'd have a hell of a time getting conservatives to go along with that unless you amend the constitution to ban a federal income tax.  Without that, sooner or later you'll have both.  Hell...I'm in favor of a VAT...there isn't any other way that I can see to dig out of this hole...but I wouldn't agree to it without a ban on a federal budget that exceeds 19% of GDP....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »
I'm all in favor of taxing consumption rather than production...you'd have a hell of a time getting conservatives to go along with that unless you amend the constitution to ban a federal income tax.  Without that, sooner or later you'll have both.  Hell...I'm in favor of a VAT...there isn't any other way that I can see to dig out of this hole...but I wouldn't agree to it without a ban on a federal budget that exceeds 19% of GDP....
"Conservatives" (using quotations because Barry Goldwater was pretty much the last one) love taxes and they love paying them too much to change anything. 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2012, 08:04:31 PM »
Well..you and I have vastly different definitions of what  a "conservative" is then... I do find it tremendously amusing that so many Liberals point to Goldwater as a conservative ideal when he was portrayed as a threat to blow up the world by the Democrats in the 1964 campaign.  I guess his disdain for social conservatives has earned him enough brownie points that he's no longer treated as a joke...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »
Why were the Republicans all mad at Geithner and company when it came to taxes but are willing to look the other way for Mittens?  ???

Because its a Bullshit slander just like Herman Cain and Palin. As soon as the libs got their ways those stories died the next day. Like I said. Never trust a liberal.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2012, 08:11:12 PM »
lots of econ gurus around there parts

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »
politicians only care about power and fame, not about the people. End of thread.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »
TA, why does it matter? If the guy was smart enough to use the system, or in this case follow the rules, why break his balls?  If I had that kind of money, you'd better believe I'd be hiring the best CPA to keep me rich. Also, these leaks people, need to be punished to the full extent of the law. That little prick corporal, should be executed for treason. And, whoever outed this information, should be prosecuted, but won't because it serves to the incumbent president. Same with the guys that leaked testimony of Clemens steroid case. Better believe if it was some mob hit case and a witness got clipped, heads would roll.

Just because someone/something uses ANON as there mask, doesn't mean it isn't a faction of the government that's actually releasing the info. CIA sends out anarchy groups every time there are protests in the streets for long periods of time.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2012, 09:07:57 PM »
LOL and palin cheated on her husband with his business partner...::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »
Desperate times (for kneepadders) call for desperate measures. What happens if these goons don't get their money?  ::)

A million dollars ransom? REALLY!!!? If they had Romney's tax returns, they'd get TEN TIMES AS MUCH from left-winged kooks to help them save Obama's hide.