Author Topic: does matt c still hold the record on getbig for strict bench press at bodyweight  (Read 12898 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wat a great guy happy bday
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Matt is an all around hilarious dude and great fornicator who will repopulate a dying Canada.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Matt is an all around hilarious dude and great fornicator who will repopulate a dying Canada.

matt is comedic genious
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I bnched a strict 300 pounds weighing a sticlike 150.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I bnched a strict 300 pounds weighing a sticlike 150.

on argo starch 6k cals perday then u started steroids n lost ur fro
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Argo Starch is better than Ultimate Orange bro!  L:OL  :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
At destination Dallas my training partner has done 455 bench, 640 deadlift, and 550 squat, all raw lifts, weighing between 188-192 in weight

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

I’ve seen 12 year old African-American girls running track and field with more muscle than that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
MATT IS THE BEST!

Very muscular and strong dude!
(Titanium body to be able to make those lifts)

Make Canada Great Again Matt!

Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I’ve seen 12 year old African-American girls running track and field with more muscle than that.

He has good muscle and even a bit of 3D delts. The only negative being that he could well destroy himself with the Strongman stuff but I guess his vanity is driving him.
Matt "Seed of Speed" Manlet should just be grateful that he is a good looking bloke and forget the role of being a power pig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
He has good muscle and even a bit of 3D delts. The only negative being that he could well destroy himself with the Strongman stuff but I guess his vanity is driving him.
Matt "Seed of Speed" Manlet should just be grateful that he is a good looking bloke and forget the role of being a power pig.

My guess is that there isn't a heck of a lot else to do in Thunder Bay.

keanu

• Getbig IV
My guess is that there isn't a heck of a lot else to do in Thunder Bay.

It's either that or hanging with the security guys and watching Matt C videoing himself trespassing Lakehead U campus and talking to himself like a crazy fool.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It's either that or hanging with the security guys and watching Matt C videoing himself trespassing Lakehead U campus and talking to himself like a crazy fool.

We're having a Matt C-cavalcade (all his interviews edited together so it makes a whole christmas-movie) this year.
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

No.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Yes, he is very developed, and his feats of strength are very impressive.

His Titanium Body helps alot.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Out of curiosity, would you be interested in an informal wager on this me going to Lakehead's campus and getting away with it?

I've had my employment status on Facebook set as being employed by Lakehead University for the entire year so far - and they refuse to take action against me over it.

I have repeatedly stated that Lakehead's security staff physically assaulted me.

Lakehead let the statutes of limitations on over a dozen trespassing charges lapse.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
165# getbig midget at 5'4 lean 46 yrs old.

Are you the shortest guy on the forum?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
This record still stands to my knowledge

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I did a strict 300 pound pound bench at 150 bodyweight.

Credible,but not incredible!   ;D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV

Pretty damn good in my book!  I (formerly Doriancutlerman, btw) never benched double bodyweight.  In fairness to myself, I didn't flat bench regularly all that long; I started at 14 and would do some long periods of flat bench, then go through phases in which my focus was on dips and inclines, up 'til my early twenties.  After that, I was mostly a Smith, dips and Hammer Strength guy, just doing intermittent cycles of flat bench for shits and giggles.  I actually loved them.  I'm 5'7" and barrel chested, so once I got the form down, my strength shot up very fast.  I did a very low volume, moderate frequency routine and did every rep paused.  I started with something close to my 10 th and worked my way down weekly.  My best ever was something like
135x15
185x8
225x5
275x1-2
315x1
345x1
then 370x3, with a lighter DC-style set with 295 to failure, 15 deep breaths, again to failure, 15 more, then one last go.  That was it for pecs.

Anyhow, I decided that was enough because I was taking dbol and 500mg Test E. at the time and needed to cycle off:  I had stupidly let myself get upwards of 240, my bp was bad and my red cell count was through the roof.  I cut out the orals, reduced the test by half, and continued to train with the semi-DC style until my diverticulitis blew up and took me out of lifting forever.

Tl,dr:  don't get old!  It sucks :)  

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Same here.  Did 340 at 170 bodyweight.